The left has achieved the world they were looking to achieve

How does one wrap their head around something so astoundingly stupid?
"What happened to me was very unfair and it was an injustice," Figueroa-Zerceno said. "I went into the police station to seek help and they didn't tell me what was happening and they arrested me and treated me badly."
Unfair? Dude - you're a criminal. What happened to you was the definition of fair. The law was upheld.

I wonder, when San Francisco and the Bay Area are flattened by the next earthquake, will anyone really care? Sure, I'll care about the innocents but the adults, they just stood by like pc. cowards and did nothing, screw umm.

Now, if only we could do something about the freeloading nut cases in Portland...

Look at the difference when a city decides to enforce the law. U.S. citizens get less crime and more protection.
Illegal immigration advocates often cite studies that indicate illegal aliens commit less crime than citizens in the United States. However, criminal statistics from the city of Phoenix, Arizona, after dropping sanctuary city policies in 2008 completely undermine the talking point.

Fox News reported that the murder rate in Phoenix fell by 27%, robberies fell by 23%, and assault fell by 13%. Even more minor crimes fell, with burglaries by 14% and theft by 19%.
More than a quarter percent decrease in murders. That's a lot of lives saved. Live that progressives consider less important than their agenda.

Here’s what happened to crime when Phoenix dropped ‘sanctuary city’ policies

It's not just the crime, it's the slums illegal aliens create when they come here. They put grafitti on the walls, they have no concept of keeping up their neighborhoods.

Barack Insane Obama really did a number on U.S. He devasted us with $20 trillion in debt and drastically reduced our economic freedom...

IMG_3715.JPG

This isn't the federal government - but it is an example of the astounding ineptitude of government.
Recently, Seattle’s Waterfront Park decided it would be a good idea to buy a set of three wind turbines for around $107,000. The three wind turbines (who are all white, if you were wondering) will generate $1.39 worth of electricity a day, or a spectacular $42 a month. Now, that may not seem like a lot, but that’s because that’s the low estimate. At peak generation, the turbines will create about . . . wait for it . . . over 5 bucks a day! Or $168 a month in electricity! At that rate, it will only take about 53 years for the wind turbines to pay for themselves! Well, assuming no maintenance costs. Or staffing. Or anything else.
Proving yet again that progressives are completely ignorant of basic business and basic economics. They have absolutely no concept of ROI or TCO, etc. But wait. The insanity doesn't stop there. It gets better. As usual, the ignorant progressive "representative" has no idea what they are voting on...
City Councilwoman Sissi Bruch summed up the wind turbines’ energy production perfectly — along with the reason government is horrible at everything: “I did not realize they would produce so little energy. I wouldn’t have voted for it knowing it was that little.”
#GreenFail: Taxpayers Foot $107K Bill for Wind Turbines That Don’t Work

Nobody knows how to regress society to viking standards like progressives....
Three years later, some local law enforcement officials are blaming proposition 47 for a drastic increase in crime in California. According to KTTV-TV, arrests are down 30% since the new law, but violent crime is up an incredible 40% in Los Angeles.
What a shame that so many good citizens must suffer because of the failed left-wing policies of progressives.

California voted to go easy on criminals — this is how crime is doing 3 years later

It's such a damn shame that good citizens are forced to suffer because of progressives. I think the left-wing representatives who approve their district violating federal law should be held criminally liable. They should be charged with the same crime as the idiot illegal alien who stole the vehicle and raped the women and they should receive the same sentence.
In December 2016, commissioners in Multnomah County approved a measure officially making the county a “sanctuary” for illegal immigrants. At the time the resolution was passed, Loretta Smith, a commissioner in the county, said she had “no idea” what the “repercussions” of the decision would be, but that it was the “right thing” and “good” for the community.
What kind of an idiot passes legislation while openly admitting they have "no idea" what the repercussions would be? That is the type of irresponsible "representation" that we see time and time again from the left.

Illegal alien deported 20 times arrested in Oregon — what happened next will make your blood boil

Here is Pocahontas the progressive setting women back decades.
Being a very progressive woman in Congress, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) routinely speaks out about the gender wage gap that Democrats and feminists allege exists in the American marketplace. However, according to a report from the Free Beacon, Warren’s gender pay gap in her office is so large that it is 10% larger than the national average.
There is nothing more regressive than progressive policy.

Liz Warren lectures America about ‘equal pay’ — but maintains huge gender wage gap in Senate office

Forum List

Back