The Latest Fake News

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hoping that the Kurds/Syria policy will finally nail Trump....ABC news revealed a hand-wringing vid of the slaughter our 'allies' were forced to indure by the Turks in Syria!!!

"BREAKING NEWS!

SLAUGHTER IN SYRIA!!!!!"

Turns out it was a military performance in Kentucky....

"ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017

ABC News aired a video on Sunday that host Tom Llamas said depicted a Turkish attack in northern Syria against Kurdish civilians. Turkey is indeed pushing into Syria and slaughtering Kurds along the way, but the video ABC News played last night is from a military gun demonstration in Kentucky that was published to YouTube in 2017.

“This video, right here, appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town,” Llamas said on the October 13 broadcast as the video played."
ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017

These media pos need to be shut down.

This plus the Liberal occupation of the school system is national indoctrination.

Works with the low-information voter.
Gee, lifted right out of The Powell Memorandum, how cute.
Approval of fake news noted.
Nah, The Powell Memorandum. A little research and due diligence goes a long way. Once you've cultivated the habit, you'll be able to abandon vacuous posts like the one I'm responding to above.

They should have to put up a disclaimer at the beginning of their broadcasts so even leftist sycophants like the dumbasses on this board will know their objective is to push disinformation, not facts.

They should have to put up a disclaimer at the beginning of their broadcasts so even leftist sycophants like the dumbasses on this board will know their objective is to push disinformation, not facts.

I believe most of 'em know it.

To repeat statistics known to be contrived is an example of what Aquinas called 'ignorantia affectata - a cultivated ignorance'.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE

It's as if somebody has a (GASP) political agenda over at ABC and the rest of the government-media complex to fit some narrative.

So you are copacetic with this sort of propaganda?

How about this?

Whomever gave permission 2 classify Lincoln a Democrat >Northeastern Illinois Univ needs 2 b tried 4 treason! #tcot

And how about government school?

It's as if somebody has a (GASP) political agenda over at ABC and the rest of the government-media complex to fit some narrative.

How about this?

Whomever gave permission 2 classify Lincoln a Democrat >Northeastern Illinois Univ needs 2 b tried 4 treason! #tcot

Pretty funny considering the fact that Lincoln was the very first republican president and almost the first Republican. An institution of higher learning propagating ignorance, who'd a thunk it but I'm not at all surprized.

How about this?

Pretty funny considering the fact that Lincoln was the very first republican president and almost the first Republican. An institution of higher learning propagating ignorance, who'd a thunk it but I'm not at all surprized.

Pop quiz, Dickie.....

Know who was the first Republican candidate for President?
(He was from California no less)

How about this?

Pop quiz, Dickie.....

Lincoln of course but Lincoln wasn't from California. Maybe I don't understand your question or you're trying to get around to Reagan somehow and it didn't come out right.

How about this?

Pop quiz, Dickie.....

Lincoln of course but Lincoln wasn't from California. Maybe I don't understand your question or you're trying to get around to Reagan somehow and it didn't come out right.

No....just that there was a Republican candidate for President prior to Lincoln....and that guy lost to the worst President, Buchanan.

BTW....I went to Buchanan's home....Wheatland. Nice digs.

The first Republican Presidential Candidate was Freemont.

These media pos need to be shut down.
The empire's endless, bogus illegal wars and global occupations need to be shut down.

The Empire is enforced by a news media who lies to the American people saying "Breaking News! Breaking News!"
"Let us stream you Live LIES because we need you to believe the government sanction and approved news by any means possible!"
ABC is pathetic. They have just proved Trump right when he said the news media is the enemy of the American People. There is absolutely NO excuse for faking film footage. We know who they work for... resist the Emperor !

Forum List

Back