The latest emergency declared in Alabama ahead of Michael

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Latest: Emergency declared in Alabama ahead of Michael
MIAMI (AP) — The Latest on Hurricane Michael (all times local):

5:15 p.m.

Gov. Kay Ivey has declared a state of emergency in Alabama as Hurricane Michael takes aim at Gulf coast.

Ivey signed the emergency declaration Monday in anticipation of wide-spread power outages, wind damage and heavy rain associated with the storm.

Ruuuut rooowwwww here we go again possibly...... The last hurricaine wasn't too pretty maybe this one will detour back out to sea.

So glad that I live in some place that doesn't have hurricanes. Only blizzards, freezing-ass cold in the winter and Lyme's Disease from tick bites in the Summer.

And Illinoisans. They're the worst.

Gov. Kay Ivey has declared a state of emergency in Alabama as Hurricane Michael takes aim at Gulf coast.

Ivey signed the emergency declaration Monday in anticipation of wide-spread power outages, wind damage and heavy rain associated with the storm.

Ruuuut rooowwwww here we go again possibly...... The last hurricaine wasn't too pretty maybe this one will detour back out to sea.

The problem here is, what if tragedy does strike Alabama?

I mean all those bodies, how will they be identified when all their genetics are the same and none of them have any teeth for dental records?

• Banned

I mean all those bodies, how will they be identified when all their genetics are the same and none of them have any teeth for dental records?

Isn't there dead fish smell still going on in NC, I think that is what I heard . and in Indoneshia I believe there is dead bodies smell the body bags are lining the streets or something like that.

Alabama-meme1.jpg

No climate change they say....I dont give a damn too...I just hope it spares decent people/kids....and wash us away qll the racists in those red states.

Born and raised in Alabama everyone one of my relatives keep their teeth until the day they die except for my Grandfather who lost his when a Jeep he was in hit a land mine during WWII. Smart ass.

No climate change they say....I dont give a damn too...I just hope it spares decent people/kids....and wash us away qll the racists in those red states.
Up State NY has more racism than any Southern state I've been to.

Forum List

Back