The latest Durham indictment is a big one

Funny. What has been proven "untrue" in the dossier? All the reports and experts say nothing has been proven untrue. That's why Durham ended up with a nothing burger.
Wow.....Just fucking WOW!

ImpressiveStoopit.jpg

Funny. What has been proven "untrue" in the dossier? All the reports and experts say nothing has been proven untrue. That's why Durham ended up with a nothing burger.

"All the reports, and experts"? Are you freaking crazy? Durham is climbing the Hillary ladder of corruption....Do yourself a favor and read the article...I promise you won't burst into flames if you don't listen exclusively to MSNBC....

No, that's just your insanity leaking through....
That was a pretty childish dodge. SOP for you, though.

So, how much have you heard lately about the foreign agent that wormed his way into being in charge of our national security and lied to the FBI?

Not much? Well, maybe that will give you a little perspective on your newest daily cult fetish here.

That was a pretty childish dodge. SOP for you, though.

So, how much have you heard lately about the foreign agent that wormed his way into being in charge of our national security and lied to the FBI?

Not much? Well, maybe that will give you a little perspective on your newest daily cult fetish here.
Well, whom are you trying to smear?

Well, whom are you trying to smear?
Nobody. Just saying...keep the champagne on ice. If a foreign agent slithering his way to being in charge of our national security can lie to the FBI and be old news already...well, I think you get it now...

Nobody. Just saying...keep the champagne on ice. If a foreign agent slithering his way to being in charge of our national security can lie to the FBI and be old news already...well, I think you get it now...
I asked once, now I'll ask again...Whom is the "foreign agent? you speak of?

It all leads back to Hillary. That bitch should be rotting in Gitmo.
Pull your head out of your ass.

The FISA Court exposed the FBI for defrauding the court & illegal spying for decades under Mueller and Coney.

Evidence already existed tying Hillary to the coup. FBI reports Obama was briefed multiple times by the FBI on her plan.

Danchenko informed the FBI the Dossier was bogus & the FBI still used it for the basis for the coup attempt

Comey testified under oath they knew in May 2016 there was no evidence of collusion.

Page flipped and testified the FBI knew there was no collusion before Muellef was appointed.

I have placed links to all of this in this thread, which you obviously never read or are ignoring now.

Durham has nothing? Liar!

Clinesmith, Sussmann, & Danschenko for starters. 2 of them establish a connection to Hillary. Word is Durham is going going after McCabe as well - remember Comey testified McCabe leaked classified. Baker is also in deep shit - he knew tge FISA Warrant requests were bad and did nothing, making him just as guilty.

The jig is up, the whole Hillary-Ibama failedcoup attempt has been exposed, and you look like a retarded dipshit for so blatantly lying.

Hillary & her campaign hired Steele through Fusion GPS to frame Trump for Rissian collusion.

Steele - who was working for Hillary, Fusion, the FBI, & Russians - hired this Ukrainian POS who worked with the Russian Intel Service.

Danchenko delivered the BS Dossier.
- He guessed up to the FBI it was all Russian-authored propaganda.

Comey still used it for the foundation of Hillary's/Barry's failed coup attempt.

Comey later testified the FBI knew it was propaganda in May 2016.
- Comey had to admit this because FBI Agent Page had already testified that the FBI held its own internal investigation and had found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion.She also confirmed they knee the Dossier was fake, that Dsnschenko had told them it was fake and Steele was lying.

Comey also testified that McCabe had leaked classified information without his approval.

Clinesmith altered a FISA Court document to defraud tge FISA Court to get an illegal warrant to spy on Carter Page.
- Clinesmith has already been convicted.

Baker reportedly withheld from the FISA Court that Page was a known CIA informant on the Russians in order to defraud the FISA Court & get the warrant.
- Baker might be up for indictment before this is over. He has been subpoenaed to testify in front of Durham.

Page, as mentioned - as has Strzok - has flipped and is working for Durham...and she has reportedly been VERY helpful.

Hillary, Sussmann, Obama, Biden,, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Baker, Strzok, Page, Brennan, Clapper, Danschenko, Ohr, and others have all been implicated.
- Page & Strzok rolled over and are working for Durham.

Clinesmith - Convicted
Sussmann - Indicted
Danchenko - Indicted

And snowflakes say Durham has nothing...

Bwuhahahaha...

The latest Durham indictment is a big one​

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! A bit player no one has ever heard of is "a big one"?!?!?! :auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting for the indictments of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice you were all splooging on yourselves over.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! A bit player no one has ever heard of is "a big one"?!?!?! :auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting for the indictments of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice you were all splooging on yourselves over.
Patience grasshopper....Durham seems methodical...Ties to Hillary Clinton are clear.

I am old enough to remember when the Trumpians were calling lying to the FBI a "process crime" that should not be prosecuted.

my how things change

Yet you guys are the ones who tried to stop the peaceful transfer on power on 1/6 during your failed insurrection.
Who is "you guys" do you mean the .000001% of Trump voters who's protest got a bit out of control? It's not like 1 million armed Trump supporters took hostages. ^^^ get this clown :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back