Should Manchin Hire a Bodyguard?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Did you see that mob of angry progressives surrounding him as he was walking down a DC street, screaming and yelling? These people are already irrational, and apparently were never taught how to behave, and the mob mentality can quickly turn lethal.

My vote is for Tyrus.

.....time after time, the left PROVE they act just like nazi stormtroopers...it's exactly what the nazis did

'''''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents'''''

Did you see that mob of angry progressives surrounding him as he was walking down a DC street, screaming and yelling? These people are already irrational, and apparently were never taught how to behave, and the mob mentality can quickly turn lethal.

My vote is for Tyrus.

Manchin should hire an exorcist.

My vote is for Tyrus.
Bunch of GD Domestic Terrorists........ :iagree:

It’s your type of deranged thinking - that people who won’t vote the way you want are evil as the devil - that leads to the type of violence for which Manchin needs a bodyguard.

Is that why Republicans are working so hard to rig elections and disenfranchise voters?

If you shoot a few of those filthy fucking animals in the face it will take a lot of the fun out of it. The problem is there isn't enough fear in the process. If you attack a sitting senator you should end up with broken bones and a life-altering head injury.... at a minimum.

We're not sending the right message.

My vote is for Tyrus.
Why do they let him live another day?

Or are they just waiting to corner him in a bathroom

I hear that they are like that.

Perverts!

If you shoot a few of those filthy fucking animals in the face it will take a lot of the fun out of it. The problem is there isn't enough fear in the process. If you attack a sitting senator you should end up with broken bones and a life-altering head injury.... at a minimum.

We're not sending the right message.
More threatening to shoot people.

Not only one but two or three bodyguards.

The lunatic Left are like dangerous beasts.

Forum List

Back