The last Obama Christmas of malaise.....

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
Celebrate Christmas 2016 knowing that this is the last Christmas Americans will have to endure the malaise of Obama ....it brings me back to the suffering we had under jimmy Carter and the sacrafices we had to make then for democrat failure...

Many know what I mean, many are too young to understand...,for the young, we should not have to live like we do under democrats...enjoy the demise of the Obama malaise under Trump and celebrate the good times that are to come, all the while knowing democrat malaise is always just a vote away....

Merry Christmas....

image.jpeg

Moron - he is the president of the UNITED STATES.

Not just one state or one religion.

God fucking damn, I am so sick of the UTTER stupidity of you pooting assholes.

^^^^^^This is a great example of what I mean in my OP for all you too young to fully appreciate the evil people like Dudley Luddite put us through....

^^^^^^This is a great example of what I mean in my OP for all you too young to fully appreciate the evil people like Dudley Luddite put us through....

That is correct Owebo, the young people have NEVER had an opportunity to have the freedom to be all they can be. Obysmal and his crew, have kept the country in the tank!

So here Owebo and young people, let me show you what people who BELIEVE in this country and your FREEDOM actually think!

Sing with us the newest Christmas Carrol around; one that will become a classic!

That is correct Owebo, the young people have NEVER had an opportunity to have the freedom to be all they can be. Obysmal and his crew, have kept the country in the tank!

So here Owebo and young people, let me show you what people who BELIEVE in this country and your FREEDOM actually think!

Sing with us the newest Christmas Carrol around; one that will become a classic!

I feel sorry for the youth that had the endure Obama....they have no clue what America should be..

I don't fear democrats moving forward under Trump as there is no way they will be able to hide or stop what is coming, and all young people will realize what's been done to them by democrats....

Exciting times to be a non democrat American....

Celebrate Christmas 2016 knowing that this is the last Christmas Americans will have to endure the malaise of Obama ....it brings me back to the suffering we had under jimmy Carter and the sacrafices we had to make then for democrat failure...

Many know what I mean, many are too young to understand...,for the young, we should not have to live like we do under democrats...enjoy the demise of the Obama malaise under Trump and celebrate the good times that are to come, all the while knowing democrat malaise is always just a vote away....

Merry Christmas....

View attachment 103712

Saying goodbye to the Second and Third term of Carter is a cause to celebrate

I feel sorry for the youth that had the endure Obama....they have no clue what America should be..

I don't fear democrats moving forward under Trump as there is no way they will be able to hide or stop what is coming, and all young people will realize what's been done to them by democrats....

"endure under Obama"

Yeah, all those jobs the Repubs lost for us and trump sent to every country EXCEPT the US.

How about you post a link to this kind of job creation by a Repub prez?

You can't because it does not exist.

I agree about the Obama pigs because I have NEVER seen an American politician with a more hateful, insecure, 3rd-world chip-on-shoulder, than that Typhoid Barry spoiled punk has for America and white people in general. Every action about that scrubbing-pad-headed cuntbag is to take America down a peg and elevate his Pisslam filth, PROVEN to be the most violent, human-rights-atrocity HATE ideology on this planet! In this planet's 2 billion year history of carbon-based life, there is NOTHING I detest more than that sadistic, crybaby, hate-filled negroid and/or muslim pond life, scum of the earth, FILTH that ever existed.

"endure under Obama"

Yeah, all those jobs the Repubs lost for us and trump sent to every country EXCEPT the US.

How about you post a link to this kind of job creation by a Repub prez?

You can't because it does not exist.

Yes, yes....another great Obama legacy....making burger flipping a career....Dudley Luddite...

Merry Christmas....

View attachment 103712
When did you live under the democrats? In a basement, is that what you are saying?

Forum List

Back