The last Obama Christmas of malaise.....

i can still remember new years eve 2008, there was no reason to celebrate anything.
I remember it well too....never thought it would be this awful in my wildest dreams...
the only other new years i was miserable was 1999, I just could not let go of the 90's(for many of us, best times of our lives),,,till this day I want to go back there.

i can still remember new years eve 2008, there was no reason to celebrate anything.
I remember it well too....never thought it would be this awful in my wildest dreams...
the only other new years i was miserable was 1999, I just could not let go of the 90's(for many of us, best times of our lives),,,till this day I want to go back there.
I was miserable too,, I was married then...
90's was the time to be single! miss having all those ladies wanting to meet me via aol in the early years

Rexx, the Carter years were much worse than Obama, in large part because Nixon could not find his butt with either hand when it came to economics and Carter was an idiot studying to be a moron but not studying real hard in the same field.

Rexx, the Carter years were much worse than Obama, in large part because Nixon could not find his butt with either hand when it came to economics and Carter was an idiot studying to be a moron but not studying real hard in the same field.
i can remember the misery of the last three years of carter. just a real sad time for us. it was so bad, I could not find work, even at any fast food establishment.

its never felt like xmas since the fall of 2008. just misery.:crybaby:

Christmas comes early next year....January 20th
Nah, just Martin Luther King day..

mlk-trump-hat-575x324.png

90's was the time to be single! miss having all those ladies wanting to meet me via aol in the early years
Yes, and it would take an hour to download her photo..

i cant believe I actually spent a lot of money on the original photo scanner that came out in 96? but thats all I needed to get my handsome photo out there,,,but it worked! then later, scanners went down to about 50? 75? in 1998ish?

i cant believe I actually spent a lot of money on the original photo scanner that came out in 96? but thats all I needed to get my handsome photo out there,,,but it worked! then later, scanners went down to about 50? 75? in 1998ish?
Mine was huge compared to the all in ones..But then again in college as a TV majorette we carried a new fangled video tape mochene, and the recording box weighed 40 pounds..

Mine was huge compared to the all in ones..But then again in college as a TV majorette we carried a new fangled video tape mochene, and the recording box weighed 40 pounds..
and dont we all remember when a one gig PC went for about 1500? and I guess by 2002/03 PC's started around 400ish?

and dont we all remember when a one gig PC went for about 1500? and I guess by 2002/03 PC's started around 400ish?
Commadore64 was around five hundred...and it didn't do much more than a typewriter and a copy machine could do...

Commadore64 was around five hundred...and it didn't do much more than a typewriter and a copy machine could do...
my first one was a 96 Acer.Basic One Gig.God I Miss those days waiting 30 Minutes to get onto AOL!, I actually still have some wrapped AOLcds.from 3.0 onward. not sure if i still have my AOL 2.5 Floppy Disc.

i can still remember how hard it was to get a best buy salesperson at the Boca Raton Best Buy, i was always impatient in the 90's! if i wanted anything, i would just grab a ladder and get the PC myself!!!

i can still remember how hard it was to get a best buy salesperson at the Boca Raton Best Buy, i was always impatient in the 90's! if i wanted anything, i would just grab a ladder and get the PC myself!!!
Yes, i did the Best Buy once, their geek squad was less than qualified to be geeks..

Yes, i did the Best Buy once, their geek squad was less than qualified to be geeks..
i remember buying my first basic printer,,yah! it doesnt get any better than this,right! then two years later I was laughing at it.

Forum List

Back