The last NFC Team the Pats defense with a Good Offense was Nov 13th and.....

If I was a Cowboy fan, I wouldn't throw any stones at any team.

Hey faggot this is a SB Discussion. Not about the Cowboys

okay getting back to the suberbowl discussion,got to remember the cheats always have the refs in their pockets and Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass.the NFL lets them get away with cheating all the time and they always want them to win superbowls so they will make sure they win this one again as well. at least it will be harder this time and it wont be given to them like last time though since the seahawks did not make it this time so pete the cheat wont be able to throw the game and give it them to this time.:banana:

The last two wins was because the other team's turnovers

Nothing the PATS DID

So no Patriot intercepted the ball? That has got to be your stupidest statement to date.

I'm rooting for the Falcons but you are just stupid.

I believe I said the Pats benefited from poor decisions by both QB's and I was not impressed.

I give teams credit who can win without the other team self destructing

Lol! That is the most ridiculous statement I have read in awhile. Putting pressure on the QB, reading the plays, all have to do with good defense and good defense creates turnovers. Forcing mental mistakes is part of the game.

okay getting back to the suberbowl discussion,got to remember the cheats always have the refs in their pockets and Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass.the NFL lets them get away with cheating all the time and they always want them to win superbowls so they will make sure they win this one again as well. at least it will be harder this time and it wont be given to them like last time though since the seahawks did not make it this time so pete the cheat wont be able to throw the game and give it them to this time.:banana:

Nothing the PATS DID

So no Patriot intercepted the ball? That has got to be your stupidest statement to date.

I believe I said the Pats benefited from poor decisions by both QB's and I was not impressed.

Lol! That is the most ridiculous statement I have read in awhile. Putting pressure on the QB, reading the plays, all have to do with good defense and good defense creates turnovers. Forcing mental mistakes is part of the game.

To me it's more impressive when a team can beat another team without them turning over the ball

When a team turns over the ball multiple times that means the Pats offense had extra chances to score.

Understand now??????????????

Nothing the PATS DID

To me it's more impressive when a team can beat another team without them turning over the ball

When a team turns over the ball multiple times that means the Pats offense had extra chances to score.

Good teams take opportunities to win. Good defenses take advantage of mistakes and make the other team make mistakes. That is what makes a good team.

Nothing the PATS DID

Good teams take opportunities to win. Good defenses take advantage of mistakes and make the other team make mistakes. That is what makes a good team.

I understand but I wanna see the Pats win one game when the other team protects the Ball

Actually, the four game suspension Goddel handed Brady should have prevented their SB appearance. Nothing has been "given" to the Pats. They have had to play without key players all season long beginning with Brady's four game absence.

They play in a DOGSHIT DIVISION

Somehow they always manage to beat the top teams in all divisions during he playoffs. LOL!! Keep trying.
top teams? Nice try,the texans are a team that does not belong in the NFL and sure as hell did not belong in the playoffs.:biggrin: and beating the steelers,a team that had half its best players sick not able to go at 100% is hardly impressive especially at home where they always have the home town refs in their pockets.:biggrin: last time they won a PLAYOFF game on the ROAD was ten years ago,when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win against the best of the best.:haha:

they LOST.

Now they face a better NFC team with a better offense.

THAT"S ALL

Actually, the four game suspension Goddel handed Brady should have prevented their SB appearance. Nothing has been "given" to the Pats. They have had to play without key players all season long beginning with Brady's four game absence.

yeah right,when three out of the four games were at HOME with the home town refs in their pockets and the one team they beat on the road the cards was terrible this year.:rofl:

that was just wayyyyy too coincidental that they gave them three of four games at home.you coincidence theorists will dismiss that though and brush it off as just that,a mere coincidence.:lmao:

Last edited:

Somehow they always manage to beat the top teams in all divisions during he playoffs. LOL!! Keep trying.

Only when they have HFA. When was the last time they reached the SB and the AFC championship was not in NE??
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you nailed it and took him to school same as i always do with the cheatriot apologists.they cant get around pesky facts that the last time they beat a PLAYOFF team on the ROAD was ten years ago against the chargers who had a coach whos teams the chiefs and chargers ALWAYS went one and done in the playoffs.:lmao:

as i have said so many times,when they are on the road and they have te play a GOOD team,they cant win cause they cant cheat.:lmao:

Last edited:

top teams? Nice try,the texans are a team that does not belong in the NFL and sure as hell did not belong in the playoffs.:biggrin: and beating the steelers,a team that had half its best players sick not able to go at 100% is hardly impressive especially at home where they always have the home town refs in their pockets.:biggrin: last time they won a PLAYOFF game on the ROAD was ten years ago,when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win against the best of the best.:haha:

Thank you, all the time they went to the SB they had HFA

Forum List

Back