The Kraken Strikes Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about this until you mentioned it.

News headlines today: Sept. 12, 2018 (note the date-me)

Catch up on the developing stories making headlines today.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed a broad executive order that would pave the way for the administration to impose sanctions on foreign actors that attempt to meddle in U.S. elections -- whether it be an entity, an individual, or a country.

National Security Adviser John Bolton told reporters that the executive order will apply not only to campaign infrastructure interference but also propaganda and misinformation.

Snip

"This is an ongoing effort that will continue on a 24-hour basis until the election," Coats said.

"We have seen signs of [interference] not just Russia but from China, and capabilities from potentially Iran and North Korea," Coats said. "So it's more than Russia." (this was before Biden even thought of running-me)

Trump signs order that would impose sanctions for election interference - ABC News (go.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The individual should be Donald J. Trump and his republicans that are with him!! I don't have to name then, everyone knows who they are!!
I think I see where you are going with this reply about the past, but can you deny the leverage inherent that it now gives Trump ?

I can't see it, its all about sanctions and tramp is the one attempting to do a coup. tramp and his republicans, they should all stand for treason.

Candycorn - don't bother trolling here. There is nothing unreasonable about the demands. It's also noted that you only presented the biggest bombshell demands - yet there are smaller demands that will still overturn the election.

4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Michigan for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs. 5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted. 6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Michigan’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;

5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.

6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Michigan’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;

7. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violatesthe Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;

8. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and thatinvalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;

9. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by Plaintiffs’ expects;

10. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;

11. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;

12. Immediate production of 48 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at the TCF Center for November 3 and November 4.

13. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.

If Georgia/Michigan chooses to do a proper signature matching - Trump wins easily. Same as with other contested states.

PS: #4 clearly means that the moron who filed this garbage has zero idea what the vote tallies are. But somehow in #3 the dingbat who put this garbage together says "Declare Trump the Winner". Uh no.

You are talking nonsense, #4 is about inspecting the machines and signature verification. Signature verification is the BIG ISSUE in this election, almost no votes were thrown out.

#5 is about verifying that the machine counted vote was correct. An issue which in all likelihood was secondary problem compared to the signature verification.

Lucy: Sydney Powell

Charlie Brown: Trumptards

Best quote - "She must think I'm the most stupid person alive."

Yes, Trumptards Charlie, Sydney Lucy does think you're the most stupid person alive.

Now that you mention it...

I've been wondering why in the world she's doing this. It occurs to me that she's doing it for the same reason Trump is: She'll end up being the heroic lawyer who defended the heroic President betrayed and brought down by The Evil Deep State, the commies, etc.

Sure, her potential client universe just shrunk by 53%, but what remains absolutely adores her and will give her their business. That's how the separate, alternate universe is now operating. The standard Trump approach to PR. Holy crap. Of course.

Okay. Got it. Thanks.

She won’t win much legal business off it, but she’ll be a darling of the alt-right media for years to come.

Well, I don't know. This made me think of a local business that does radio in our city. He's a full-on Trumpster, and his ads are 50 seconds Trumpster talking points and raving. Then he spends the last 10 seconds promoting his business. Seriously. And he does this on the talk radio station that plays Rush, Sean and Levin. If he's still going strong after several years, it must be working. Surely he knows he turns many people off with his rants. Clearly that's okay.

She’s a high price attorney. She’ll do mostly political work. She won’t get much new business from Trump’s base.

1606479338927.gif

Candycorn - don't bother trolling here. There is nothing unreasonable about the demands. It's also noted that you only presented the biggest bombshell demands - yet there are smaller demands that will still overturn the election.

4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Michigan for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs. 5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted. 6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Michigan’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;

5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.

6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Michigan’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;

7. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violatesthe Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;

8. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and thatinvalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;

9. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by Plaintiffs’ expects;

10. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;

11. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;

12. Immediate production of 48 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at the TCF Center for November 3 and November 4.

13. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.

If Georgia/Michigan chooses to do a proper signature matching - Trump wins easily. Same as with other contested states.

Declaring the blob the winner is a bit of a stretch in any circumstances. Points one and two have no basis in reality either.

How long before in court before judge chucks it...

They have failed to produce evidence... Facebook posts are not evidence...

This embarrassing if it wasn't so dangerous...

I will say that an ex-President is normally given respect and it is a tough job no matter what side you are on.... Obama resisted calls for Bush to be investigated and any way would never get involved in the DOJ in that way.

But Trump has ditched norms and he should get as what he gives... If the DOJ wants to go after him Biden should just stand aside and let justice run its course. Mitch should take advantage of it and see his party returning to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back