The Kansas Republicans

The Republican-controlled Legislature also passed protections for businesses against some lawsuits related to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Meanwhile, efforts to expand Medicaid to cover the health care bills of another 130,000 or so people in the state evaporated for another year.

how anyone can vote republican I do not know.

For one thing we don't celebrate child predators with their own day and ship. Do a little research on the liberal's favorite child predator Harvey Milk

And let's not forget the "amazing desmond" a child who strip teases for grown gay men at a gay bar.

Only a sick individual would vote for a party that endorses this.
Same can be said about Brooke Shields. Models and actors.

Child predators come in all flavors, straight, Gay, Catholic Priests.

When tramp seen a 10 year old girl going up the escalator he commented "I'm going to date her in 10 years"

Lusts after a 10 year old.

The Republican-controlled Legislature also passed protections for businesses against some lawsuits related to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Meanwhile, efforts to expand Medicaid to cover the health care bills of another 130,000 or so people in the state evaporated for another year.

For one thing we don't celebrate child predators with their own day and ship. Do a little research on the liberal's favorite child predator Harvey Milk

And let's not forget the "amazing desmond" a child who strip teases for grown gay men at a gay bar.

lol

And here's an example of rightwing stupidity, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

I see you couldn't debate any of it either.

Apparently if you are against child predators and pedophiles you are hateful.

Perfect example of a liberal.

View attachment 340441

Show us anyone who has ever been for "child predators and pedophiles. People of both sexes indulge in this disgusting behavior with children of both sexes.

You can't be this stupid. I just said how.

and

BTW: Harvey Milk was murdered in way back in 1978.

Yeah by another democrat. Yet the stamp and ship came under Obama well after we knew what kind of sick freak he is.

Wanna keep on digging that hole chief?

You are awfully skimpy in your condemnation of pedophile males who molest little girls.

LOL A total lie you could never prove on your best day.

How about all pedophiles get the same treatment from society, regardless of the sex of the victim?

I'd love it but your liberal buddies are too busy throwing money at a drag queen kid to care.

I dare you to find a single democrat leader that condemned this pedo show. Go ahead.

So who is the pedophile??

Every single gay man at that gay bar watching an 11 year old boy strip for them.

Harvey Milk was a child predator and awarded by Democrats nationally and state wide without a single leader in their party saying out loud: "You know what? Maybe we shouldn't be rewarding a guy who preyed on underage boys, one who killed himself."

He was even outed by Randy Shilts, his friend and biographer and one of the first openly gay reporters. All of that decades earlier when the Democrats decided to honor him.

So you have no idea of who is a pedophile. Also how do you know they were not republicans or libertarians, you don't.

...Face it. You people want to live along with each other on a desert island somewhere rather than assimilate into American society,

WE ARE AMERICA you worthless, immoral sack of donkey feces. WE founded this country. WE tried to keep it on course in the 1860s. WE have still defended it even after you wastes of flesh and oxygen have continued to destroy it. WE WILL NEVER LEAVE IT, except in a pine box.
Who founded this country, mega rich white men from France and England.

lol

View attachment 340441

Show us anyone who has ever been for "child predators and pedophiles. People of both sexes indulge in this disgusting behavior with children of both sexes.

and

Yeah by another democrat. Yet the stamp and ship came under Obama well after we knew what kind of sick freak he is.

You are awfully skimpy in your condemnation of pedophile males who molest little girls.

How about all pedophiles get the same treatment from society, regardless of the sex of the victim?

I'd love it but your liberal buddies are too busy throwing money at a drag queen kid to care.

I dare you to find a single democrat leader that condemned this pedo show. Go ahead.

Every single gay man at that gay bar watching an 11 year old boy strip for them.

Harvey Milk was a child predator and awarded by Democrats nationally and state wide without a single leader in their party saying out loud: "You know what? Maybe we shouldn't be rewarding a guy who preyed on underage boys, one who killed himself."

He was even outed by Randy Shilts, his friend and biographer and one of the first openly gay reporters. All of that decades earlier when the Democrats decided to honor him.

Was he indicted (MILK) as a sexual predator?? Also who said that?

Tramp was a friend of Roy Cohn and who knows what he did!!

No that was the Blackman along with the whites, they were called indentured servants.

So you’re telling me that rich men and indentured servants fought and won The American Revolution and The War of 1812? That’s a very interesting version of history that I’ve never heard before. Shall we include the War of Northern Aggression in thst package as well?

Maybe I should dig up my family members who died in all three of those wars (Free Men, all of them) and ask them about leaving their farms, their mills and their businesses to serve their country and ask them about it.

How about this...

The Republican Party is far closer to the beliefs and values we hold dear than the Democrats.

There’s something called Personal Responsibility that far more Americans need to learn and take to heart. Health Care is NOT a right.
Who is the"we" in your comment? Who are you to say what constitutes "personal responsibility"? Nobody cares about your opinion.

Healthcare is a rightunder commonly-held standards.

I will never again vote for a republican, based on their party's record, policies, and behavior.

It was republicans who forced us into employer provided insurance.

If republicans were really the party of personnel responsibility they would make sure employers took that personal responsibility and make sure every one of their employees are covered by insurance at a price the employee can afford.

They would also apply that personal responsibility to that employer to be responsible enough to pay their employee a living wage so that employee isn't dependent on public assistance.

It was republicans and still is republicans who made us slaves to private insurance companies and private employers for health care.

So if that's the system that republicans forced on us they need to take that personal responsibility to make sure all employers are providing all their employees with insurance and a living wage.

But of course that's not going happen.

I will point out that Obama included a mandate for people to buy insurance in Obamacare. Which is people taking that personal responsibility. The republicans threw hissy fits. Went to the courts to get the mandate thrown out but lost so elected trump who used his EO to remove the mandate. Calling it freedom to choose to not have insurance. That the government has no authority to make anyone take any personal responsibility and buy health insurance.

Now those same people are using the "personal responsibility' garbage to excuse not making sure those who aren't offered insurance at work and can't afford to buy it get help to buy it.

If you republicans don't want to pay for medicaid then make those employers provide their employees insurance. Oh but that's not freedom is it?
The employers don't force insurance on you liar. But your black god forced us to pay for it if we couldn't afford it.
Sounds like you've been on Medicaid too long.

based on that a vote for democrats would be even worse,,,

and is why I dont vote for either,,

I am glad to see business's getting protection,,
Your commie view of hurting Working Class Americans. Fitting.
working class are the commies you stupid fuck,,,

without business's there wouldnt be any workers,,,
Without government there wouldn't be any businesses

business's have been around long before any government,,,

Same can be said about Brooke Shields. Models and actors.

Child predators come in all flavors, straight, Gay, Catholic Priests.

When tramp seen a 10 year old girl going up the escalator he commented "I'm going to date her in 10 years"

Lusts after a 10 year old.
The skidmark is a PIG, that's why Todd likes him.

Can you name one?

Can you name one?
billy bobs come and buy it,,,

Really? You are going to whine about this after democrats held up stimulus payments for small business over big payouts to Planned Parenthood,the Kennedy Center and PBS. And are now trying to screw Americans again in favor of illegal immigrants? STFU.

lol

View attachment 340441

and

So you have no idea of who is a pedophile. Also how do you know they were not republicans or libertarians, you don't.

LOL Right. So the gay bars with the child strippers are secret republicans. And what fantasy land bullshit do you base that off of?

Can you name a single republican leader that has supported this child stripper? Any?

We've got liberals on record fighting for pedophiles.

Salon.com A massive liberal magazine openly supporting pedophilia.

We've got snoops a far left fake fact checker running cover for a democrat child predator

And the biggest one around is liberals pushing admitted pedophiles in drag to read to children and to crawl on top of them

I can keep going if you like. You guys have a long and rich history in supporting child predators through the gay community. Its no longer behind closed doors. Its out and proud.

They pull the lever you dumbass.

I'd tell you but it's a waste of time.
You don't know why you vote against your own best interests?

How do you know what my best interests are ?

What makes you so fucking special.

Who is the"we" in your comment? Who are you to say what constitutes "personal responsibility"? Nobody cares about your opinion.

Healthcare is a right under commonly held standards.

“We” are LEGION. We are the quiet majority. The people who are fed up seeing so much of our money WASTED by the Government on crap that they have no business being involved in... from foreign aid/wars to social welfare, and much more.

Standards are immaterial. The US Constitution provides NO specific mandate or power related in ANY way to health, medicine or insurance of ANY type.

I doubt that a majority shares your opinions. In any event, you people are quite loud. Face it. You people want to live along with each other on a desert island somewhere rather than assimilate into American society, so why don't you just do it?

You "doubt", meaning you don't know.

We'd prefer you go fuck up the desert islands of the world.

Forum List

Back