The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Nope, don't see a gun in the drivers hand. No matter how many times I see the video. But yes there are things that happened that day that we will never know about. but the driver didn't fire shit.

Yep, you and everyone sees a gun in the drivers hand. No matter how many times you see the video, you see the gun. But, yes there are things that happened that day that we will never know about but the driver fired the fatal shot. You didn't challenge anything because you have no defense or answers to the evidence against jfk's real assassin.

WHO you talking to? btw,whats funny about the jfk coverup and clear cut evidence that the media participated in it as im sure you know is after it happened,a few days later Dan Rather claimed that he viewed the zapruder film and said he saw Kennedys head go violently forward from oswalds shot behind.:lol:over the years since then,people made an illustration where it shows a projector playing the zapruder film and a drawing of Rather in the room watching it sawing logs,that he was asleep while watching it.The coverup began immediately in the next couple days with plants like Rather tooting the horn of the governments.That was Rathers reward for propagating the lies of the warren commission,was getting to be the head seat of CBS. Rather caught caught with his hand in the cookie jar from day one lying.:lol:

That reply was from a poster on another forum.

by the way 7,did you know about that,my post earlier how Rather started the media propaganda that oswald was the lone assassin spinning his tales that he got to watch the zapruder film and saw oswalds head go violently forward?:lol:
Proving, once again, that you're a fucking idiot. Oswald's head?:cuckoo::lol:

Nope, don't see a gun in the drivers hand. No matter how many times I see the video. But yes there are things that happened that day that we will never know about. but the driver didn't fire shit.

Yep, you and everyone sees a gun in the drivers hand. No matter how many times you see the video, you see the gun. But, yes there are things that happened that day that we will never know about but the driver fired the fatal shot. You didn't challenge anything because you have no defense or answers to the evidence against jfk's real assassin.
:cuckoo:You're stupid.:cuckoo:

This should have originally been a mulitiple choice question:

Who was on that pesky knoll:

A. The easter bunny
B. Ted Bundy
C. A jew
D. Meredith Baxter Burney
E. Jesse Ventura

Debra Conway from JFK LANCER lies by ommission to her members about Greer placing gun in left hand.

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.
greer2.gif

See JFK Lancer

Debra
---
Visit the rest of our website at JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research and also
JFK Lancer (JFKLancer) on Twitter
JFK News and Updates - JFK Lancer Blog
JFK Lancer - John F. Kennedy Research | Facebook

She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. She's saying his left hand is at his side but we now know for sure that it's definitely not there because the nix film shows it crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Greer was jfk's real assassin.
Places gun in left hand with right.
greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

Debra Conway from JFK LANCER lies by ommission to her members about Greer placing gun in left hand.

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.
greer2.gif

See JFK Lancer

Debra
---
Visit the rest of our website at JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research and also

She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. She's saying his left hand is at his side but we now know for sure that it's definitely not there because the nix film shows it crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Greer was jfk's real assassin.
greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

:clap2: Thats how the lone nut worshippers are,they can only use personal attacks cause they have no case or argument that the warren commission lied.they cant get around the fact that witnesses reported seeing a gunman firing a rifle behind the picket fence.I think the reason they employed a gunman behind the picket fence and fire the rifle was to get everybodys attention away from Greer firing the shot to kennedys head.People saw the rifleman behind the picket fence so their focus was on him and not Greer.there were evn witnesses who reported seeing gunmen over on the opposite side of the knoll.a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer to look everywhere else but at Greer.Yeah i dont know how Debra Conway can be that dense and say that.you have really done your homework i see in the fact that you know who Debra Conway is.I guarantee you,the lone nut theorists have never heard of Debra Conway.

I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has the limo driver Greer firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - I dont see the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The Bible on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

Proves beyond any Reasonable Doubt that Lee Oswald ACTED ALONE.

I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.:eusa_liar::lol:

The evidence Proves beyond any Doubt that Greer fired the fatal shot.:tongue:

Those who believe Oswald acted alone and those who don't at least agree on one thing. Namely, JFK WAS murdered in Dallas in 1963. What scares me most are those in both groups who argue the assassination was almost 50 years ago and it's time to move on.

"Nothing could be further from the truth, as James Douglass shows in his extraordinary book, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters (Orbis Books, 2008).

"It is clearly one of the best books ever written on the Kennedy assassination and deserves a vast readership.

"It is bound to roil the waters of complacency that have submerged the truth of this key event in modern American history.

"It’s not often that the intersection of history and contemporary events pose such a startling and chilling lesson as does the contemplation of the murder of JFK on November 22, 1963 juxtaposed with the situations faced by President Obama today.

"So far, at least, Obama’s behavior has mirrored Johnson’s, not Kennedy’s, as he has escalated the war in Afghanistan by 34,000.

"One can’t but help think that the thought of JFK’s fate might not be far from his mind as he contemplates his next move in Afghanistan.

"Douglass presents a very compelling argument that Kennedy was killed by 'unspeakable' (the Trappist monk Thomas Merton’s term) forces within the U.S. national security state because of his conversion from a cold warrior into a man of peace.

"He argues, using a wealth of newly uncovered information, that JFK had become a major threat to the burgeoning military-industrial complex and had to be eliminated through a conspiracy planned by the CIA – 'the CIA’s fingerprints are all over the crime and the events leading up to it' - not by a crazed individual, the Mafia, or disgruntled anti-Castro Cubans, though some of these may have been used in the execution of the plot."

JFK and the Unspeakable:

Is it possible Kennedy and Khrushchev were "scared straight" by the Cuban Missile Crisis?

As someone who lived through those days I can attest the only other time I've noticed similar attention to political events in this country was during the week after 911.

For those who believe nothing of substance will change politically in this country by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat, some individuals and institutions who benefited from Kennedy's murder are still around and more powerful than ever.

The may be Greens and Libertarians in politics today who aren't afraid to find the truth and prosecute those responsible.

greer2.gif

See JFK Lancer

Debra
---

greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

:clap2: Thats how the lone nut worshippers are,they can only use personal attacks cause they have no case or argument that the warren commission lied.they cant get around the fact that witnesses reported seeing a gunman firing a rifle behind the picket fence.I think the reason they employed a gunman behind the picket fence and fire the rifle was to get everybodys attention away from Greer firing the shot to kennedys head.People saw the rifleman behind the picket fence so their focus was on him and not Greer.there were evn witnesses who reported seeing gunmen over on the opposite side of the knoll.a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer to look everywhere else but at Greer.Yeah i dont know how Debra Conway can be that dense and say that.you have really done your homework i see in the fact that you know who Debra Conway is.I guarantee you,the lone nut theorists have never heard of Debra Conway.

Usually I will Just let rimjob's antics go and make a comment or two.

But in this case, I want to go miller-style and highlight what this dipshit just said:

I think the reason they employed a gunman behind the picket fence and fire the rifle was to get everybodys attention away from Greer firing the shot to kennedys head.People saw the rifleman behind the picket fence so their focus was on him and not Greer.there were evn witnesses who reported seeing gunmen over on the opposite side of the knoll.a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer to look everywhere else but at Greer.

Oh my fucking god. How baked on acid do you think rimjob is?

I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has the limo driver Greer firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - I dont see the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.:eusa_liar::lol:

amen to that.:clap2:

It's always fun mockin' the kooks.:razz:

Last edited:
Those who believe Oswald acted alone and those who don't at least agree on one thing. Namely, JFK WAS murdered in Dallas in 1963. What scares me most are those in both groups who argue the assassination was almost 50 years ago and it's time to move on.

"Nothing could be further from the truth, as James Douglass shows in his extraordinary book, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters (Orbis Books, 2008).

"It is clearly one of the best books ever written on the Kennedy assassination and deserves a vast readership.

"It is bound to roil the waters of complacency that have submerged the truth of this key event in modern American history.

"It’s not often that the intersection of history and contemporary events pose such a startling and chilling lesson as does the contemplation of the murder of JFK on November 22, 1963 juxtaposed with the situations faced by President Obama today.

"So far, at least, Obama’s behavior has mirrored Johnson’s, not Kennedy’s, as he has escalated the war in Afghanistan by 34,000.

"One can’t but help think that the thought of JFK’s fate might not be far from his mind as he contemplates his next move in Afghanistan.

"Douglass presents a very compelling argument that Kennedy was killed by 'unspeakable' (the Trappist monk Thomas Merton’s term) forces within the U.S. national security state because of his conversion from a cold warrior into a man of peace.

"He argues, using a wealth of newly uncovered information, that JFK had become a major threat to the burgeoning military-industrial complex and had to be eliminated through a conspiracy planned by the CIA – 'the CIA’s fingerprints are all over the crime and the events leading up to it' - not by a crazed individual, the Mafia, or disgruntled anti-Castro Cubans, though some of these may have been used in the execution of the plot."

JFK and the Unspeakable:

Is it possible Kennedy and Khrushchev were "scared straight" by the Cuban Missile Crisis?

As someone who lived through those days I can attest the only other time I've noticed similar attention to political events in this country was during the week after 911.

For those who believe nothing of substance will change politically in this country by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat, some individuals and institutions who benefited from Kennedy's murder are still around and more powerful than ever.

The may be Greens and Libertarians in politics today who aren't afraid to find the truth and prosecute those responsible.

great post,yeah that is so true,for the people who think that since his assassination was over 50 years ago and its time to move on yeah there is nothing further from the truth and yes,that book of Douglass's that you mentioned,is one of the best books ever written on the kennedy assassination.you are alos correct that Obamas actions as president resemble more of Lyndon Johnsons than kennedys.great stuff there george.well said.:clap2: thanks for coming on here and posting.

It's always fun mocking the kooks.:razz:

true enough.:lol:

as I said earlier,the book CASE OPEN shreads to pieces posners lies and proves what a liar he is.I already mentioned two examples earlier that prove Posner is a pathalogical liar.

as I said earlier,the book CASE OPEN shreads to pieces posners lies and proves what a liar he is.I already mentioned two examples earlier that prove Posner is a pathalogical liar.

Posner looks like an alien.:eusa_eh:

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic
which forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed
with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of theircharacter by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen. .

Note: There are other ways to attack truth, but these listed are the most common, and others are likely derivatives of these. In the end, you can usually spot the professional disinfo players by one or more of seven (now 8) distinct traits:

Forum List

Back