The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

LOL. You just made it for me. What does ANY of that have to do with James Files?

Between the two of us: Who here said Oswald acted alone?

obviously you are not familiar with this troll because thats all he ever does is toot the horn of the governments version on EVERYTHING.doesnt matter if its the kennedy assassination,9/11,oklahoma city,or waco no matter how absurd it is and no matter how it has been disproven so many times such as in this case.

This idiot goes around seeking attention ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys that the governments version is wrong and totally false.If you ever followed any of the posts of this troll you would know he is exactly that,a troll who blatantly ignores evidence and facts.You will find that out immediately if you foolishly decide to debate with him.

according to HIS own logic,he just admitted that he is a sad case because this hypocrite does nothing but go around and bump his own threads at another site he posts at.I can offer proof if you want.
You're an idiot. Shut up. Have you ever noticed that everybody either trashes you or ignores you? You're a moron.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

great rebuttal there child,the truth so much hurts you.:lol: kinda like how everybody at AWE ignored you and trashed you there before you got banned for good.:lol: those people did humanity a favor doing that.wonder how long it is before you get banned here kid.lol

hey have you learned to count yet troll? i love how you exposed your counting problem there saying it had been ten year since 9/11 this year.:lol: and child,as usual,you tell lies,you obviously missed the thank you i just got here recently.:lol: time to put you back on ignore and let you make an idiot out of yourself replying to my posts talking to yourself.

Last edited:
They had some woman named Ida Dox draw an exit wound which was supposed to be consistent with the altered film and the angle from the sixth floor. It doesn't even work based on the angle because the window was a right to left angle but it had to be a left to right shot.LOL

No autopsy photo shows this exit hole because it wasn't there and only witnesses who changed their stories years later supported it. There is no frame in the zfilm showing this huge exit on the top right because it didn't happen but was made up during the alteration of the zfilm.
There is no exit wound on the top right as can be seen in the slow motion gif. The mist disappears into thin air because it's fake and forms in front of Kennedy's face before the shot reached his head.
jfkfakeredmistgif.gif

idadoxjfk.jpg

fake-mist_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The true location of the exit wound, on the right rear is supported by at least 40 witnesses, a famous frame featuring Jackie K. and at least one autopsy photo.
Frame 337
WallPaint441.jpg

WallPaint189.jpg

WallPaint435.jpg

amen to what you said that the government has no case but a made up case as you have so much proven on this thread.thats the understatement of the century.:clap2:

319 is the gun bleached in white.
jfkgungifslow-1.gif

WATCH ROY REACH FORWARD AND TO HIS LEFT AND RETREIVE GUN GREER THREW TO FLOOR.
jfk_oGIFSoupcom.gif

jfkgungiffast.gif

THE ALTERED GUN COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.
321316fast.gif

I shaved off two seconds on the end, making it only 3 seconds and it creates a huge difference in seeing Greer's left arm going over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Nix gif shows driver killing Kennedy. Nix gif shows driver shooting jfk.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Has anyone tried telling this to there skeptic family or friends. at first thought everyone thought I was real life trollin them hard, but once I showed them this post they are like "WTF"

I figure no media network is allowed to talk about this material, but can't 4chan or something get this spread on the internet.

I want to post it on my facebook wall but I feel FED's would come knocking (yes just in case paranoid)

I shaved off two seconds on the end, making it only 3 seconds and it creates a huge difference in seeing Greer's left arm going over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Nix gif shows driver killing Kennedy. Nix gif shows driver shooting jfk.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif
And Jackie wouldn't have seen that? LOL What an idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

obviously you are not familiar with this troll because thats all he ever does is toot the horn of the governments version on EVERYTHING.doesnt matter if its the kennedy assassination,9/11,oklahoma city,or waco no matter how absurd it is and no matter how it has been disproven so many times such as in this case.

This idiot goes around seeking attention ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys that the governments version is wrong and totally false.If you ever followed any of the posts of this troll you would know he is exactly that,a troll who blatantly ignores evidence and facts.You will find that out immediately if you foolishly decide to debate with him.

according to HIS own logic,he just admitted that he is a sad case because this hypocrite does nothing but go around and bump his own threads at another site he posts at.I can offer proof if you want.
You're an idiot. Shut up. Have you ever noticed that everybody either trashes you or ignores you? You're a moron.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

great rebuttal there child,the truth so much hurts you.:lol: kinda like how everybody at AWE ignored you and trashed you there before you got banned for good.:lol: those people did humanity a favor doing that.wonder how long it is before you get banned here kid.lol

hey have you learned to count yet troll? i love how you exposed your counting problem there saying it had been ten year since 9/11 this year.:lol: and child,as usual,you tell lies,you obviously missed the thank you i just got here recently.:lol: time to put you back on ignore and let you make an idiot out of yourself replying to my posts talking to yourself.
What in the hell are you talking about? I can see that you and your buddy 7eleven are fucking idiots. I suppose I'm a government agent too, huh, you fucking moron?:lol::lol::lol:

The average person who's being honest will admit they clearly see Greer's left arm crossing over his right shoulder in the Nix film. That is conclusive evidence the Zfilm was altered to hide jfk's real assassin. This case is closed, it's just a matter of getting my work out there in front of millions of people.
Greer's left arm goes over right shoulder in unison with headshot.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

The grey streak was added @ alteration...simple as that.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

The only delusion is claiming that there's NOT a gun in this image and that Greer DID NOT PLACE A COVERED UP OBJECT IN HIS LEFT HAND WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

There is one, try an eye doctor.
gifsoup.gif

The only delusion is claiming that there's NOT a gun in this image and that Greer DID NOT PLACE A COVERED UP OBJECT IN HIS LEFT HAND WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

gifsoup.gif
Here's a quarter. Go buy a better brain.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

3 future presidents have been mentioned as being in on the JFK assn: LBJ, Nixon, and Bush Sr.

gifsoup.gif

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Amazingly...you said it was 2 CIA men earlier. Now it's the driver of the limousine. You're simply an idiot. No offense to other idiots everywhere but you're literally too stupid for words.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Go for it. You've done some excellent research.

Thanks. That may be the best compliment I've gotten.

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

Forum List

Back