"The Jihad Murder in Florida You Heard Nothing About"

"Your post had no policies....."

No wonder you never passed a class....

This is the third time:

According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

If they support the above,......as you do......they do not belong in America.

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

It seems that on this board, typing is mandatory, but brains are optional.

Now....your question: how did government schooling force you to give up courage, inquisitiveness, and the ability to think????

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.

That isn't a policy dumb ass.....keep masturbating...

Seems to be a pattern.....as soon as you Leftists realize you've been thrashed, you default to what you learned in the third grade bathroom.

A pity no one ever loved you enough to teach you how to behave.

Ok, I will type this in Crayon since your childish ass can only understand childish things...

So your policy is that we (I am assuming the government) go ask the 20,000,000 muslims here in the US if they support the things you listed -- and that is a policy that will do what exactly?

Won't you dic suckers just claim they are lying anyway??

So again.....keep masturbating because you clearly have no idea how policies work...

First, although it is gilding the lily....let's begin with how ill informed you are.

Though the Democrat Party wishes it......there are no where near "20 million Muslims" in America.

Hey- I have no problem admitting if I had a fact wrong- thank you for correcting me. I was going off the top of my head and I got it dramatically wrong:
Estimates put it around 3.45 million.

So your policy is that we (I am assuming the government) go ask the 3,450,000 muslims here in the US if they support the things you listed -- and that is a policy that will do what exactly?

It will do more than this will do:

"Immigration To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

"Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S."
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S. - Breitbart

These are unvetted refuges steeped in a war mentality, and from a war zone.

Remember when the Democrat Party was an American party?

It's amazing to me how the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists by lumping them together with law abiding Muslims i.

Who here has defended 'radical Jihadists'?

I won't speak of others- but i haven't. I have condemned any Islamist who either commits violence or intends to commit violence.

Instead- I am countering what PC and most of the rest of you have done- which is to lump all American Muslims with the radical Islamists.

I wish I could say I was surprised by how you haters attack all Muslims because of the actions of a small minority. But I am not.

PC provided the following statement:
According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

I wonder how many on the right would be able say no to all of those?
a) Killing of those who decide to leave your religion
b) beating of women
c) calling Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Mormons, and those of other religions 'pigs', 'monkey's or other animal names- such as 'bitches', 'dogs', 'jackals' or other disparaging names?
d) Declaring war on non-believers either to convert them or treat them like second class citizens.
e) enslave and rape war prisoners(regardless of gender)
f) Fight and kill those of other faiths as preparation for the end of days?
g) Kill gays.

I will point out that beating of women is far to common in America- and while that is not as common for beating women for religious reasons- it does happen- and more commonly many Christians do believe it is acceptable to beat children for religious infractions.

And we see Islamophobes calling Muslims names almost every day here at USMB- along with anti-semites calling Jews all sorts of names. Probably someone is calling Christians names too.

And there are Christians who have said that killing of gays is Biblical- and should be condoned.
US church pastor and detective says LGBT people should be killed
“Understand one of the laws of the US should be to put homos to death,” prompting an “Amen” and nods of agreement from the congregation.

Now me- I am against all of those things. I have never met an American Muslim who supported any of those things. Nor have I seen a self described Muslim here at USMB support any of those things.

But I have seen self described Christians here at USMB support the killing of gays. I have seen self described Christians here at USMB make disparaging insults at Muslims and Jews and Mormons and other religious members.

Do you think that all of those posters should be rounded up and sent out of America too? Or just Muslims- regardless of what they actually say and believe.

You didn't know that that is what your were endorsing????

What are you imagining that I have endorsed other than the freedom from religious persecution for all Americans?

So what do you propose, aside from lubing up and removing your head from your anus?

A registry?
Tattoos?
The Chinese solution of re education camps?

What a stupid post....truly.

Probably the reason you spent so many terms in summer school.

G) Kill gays

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.
This may explain the large amount of typing you engage in.

In the meantime, I still fail to see how this deranged Muslim nazi white supremacist nutter is representative of American Muslims.

But hey - we now know why you are such a prolific typist :)

The problem is twofold.

1. You are clueless about Islam

2. You are a coward when it comes to confronting the mandates of your elites.

"I still fail to see ..."

Exactly.

You Can’t Wake a Person Who Is Pretending to Be Asleep – Navajo Proverb

You have yet to show a clue about Islam. :dunno:

But I'm an optimist. I will assume you really are asleep :)

(Awaiting another barrage of cut'n'paste nonsense)

You're a liar.....I quoted aspects of sharia.

And?

Are we supposed to assume that because you can paste massive amount of cherry picked quotes, harvested from hate sites, that you have any understanding of it?

Here is a clue: Sharia is interpreted differently across the Muslim world. Not all muslims or muslim countries follow the penal code. Sharia is also about halal, financial transactions, how and how often to pray, fasting, etc.

If you are going to pretend you know anything about it...you should try real research...not some poorly constructed survey, from a hate site, of 600 American muslims.

You do know what real research is right? :dunno:

Ok. That might be a bridge too far too troll.

G) Kill gays

Since you claim to posting nothing but facts- you will I am sure point out the post where he supported any of the above.

Otherwise of course you would be lying.

Since you claim to posting nothing but facts- you will I am sure point out the post where he supported any of the above.

Watch me force you to prove it: is he Muslim?

You made a big claim

You claimed he supported raping female prisoners, killing gays, killing apostates.

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

We all know what the answer is.

Come on PC- don't run away.

You made a big claim

You claimed he supported raping female prisoners, killing gays, killing apostates.

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

That isn't a policy dumb ass.....keep masturbating...

Seems to be a pattern.....as soon as you Leftists realize you've been thrashed, you default to what you learned in the third grade bathroom.

Ok, I will type this in Crayon since your childish ass can only understand childish things...

So your policy is that we (I am assuming the government) go ask the 20,000,000 muslims here in the US if they support the things you listed -- and that is a policy that will do what exactly?

So again.....keep masturbating because you clearly have no idea how policies work...

First, although it is gilding the lily....let's begin with how ill informed you are.

Though the Democrat Party wishes it......there are no where near "20 million Muslims" in America.

Admit at the start that you are clueless on the subject.

And....see if you can avoid the vulgarity with which you were addressed growing up....adults don't speak that way.
Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??

So I am going to ask again......what policies are supposed to stop the muslim take over -- because asking questions isn't a policy -- unless you are a coward and can't admit that you are willing to rip up the constitution in order to target muslims…

Does this extend to muslim nations too?? Should we still be sending US troops to Saudi Arabia?? You trumpers are pathetic

"Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??"

It's already under way, fool......their allies are the Democrats/Liberals are papering the way:

If and when the Democrats are in control.....
....well here’s the Liberal’s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

"New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia.
The poll finds that the majority of Islamic Americans agree that Muslims should be able to forego the Constitution and be governed instead by Sharia law. That’s right, Sharia."
New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia. Shocking Numbers On 'Jihad'...

I used to wonder how stupid Democrat voters could be.....and you are the answer to the question.
Oh brother. Not this crap again.

It's amazing to me how the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists by lumping them together with law abiding Muslims i.

Who here has defended 'radical Jihadists'?

I won't speak of others- but i haven't. I have condemned any Islamist who either commits violence or intends to commit violence.

Instead- I am countering what PC and most of the rest of you have done- which is to lump all American Muslims with the radical Islamists.

I wish I could say I was surprised by how you haters attack all Muslims because of the actions of a small minority. But I am not.
You defend radical Jihadists when you lump all Muslims together and try to blame others for pointing out those radical elements of that religion. You are doing exactly what you blame others for doing.

What a stupid post....truly.

Probably the reason you spent so many terms in summer school.

G) Kill gays

In the meantime, I still fail to see how this deranged Muslim nazi white supremacist nutter is representative of American Muslims.

The problem is twofold.

Exactly.

And?

Are we supposed to assume that because you can paste massive amount of cherry picked quotes, harvested from hate sites, that you have any understanding of it?

Here is a clue: Sharia is interpreted differently across the Muslim world. Not all muslims or muslim countries follow the penal code. Sharia is also about halal, financial transactions, how and how often to pray, fasting, etc.

If you are going to pretend you know anything about it...you should try real research...not some poorly constructed survey, from a hate site, of 600 American muslims.

I proved you're a liar.

Now....you're a moron as well.

I provided aspects of sharia.....

You dismissed it as "paste massive amount of cherry picked quotes, "

See what I mean? Not that it isn't true.....

Pretty much the post of a moron....

You made a big claim

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

You made a big claim

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

And....see if you can avoid the vulgarity with which you were addressed growing up....adults don't speak that way.
Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??

So I am going to ask again......what policies are supposed to stop the muslim take over -- because asking questions isn't a policy -- unless you are a coward and can't admit that you are willing to rip up the constitution in order to target muslims…

Does this extend to muslim nations too?? Should we still be sending US troops to Saudi Arabia?? You trumpers are pathetic

"Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??"

It's already under way, fool......their allies are the Democrats/Liberals are papering the way:

....well here’s the Liberal’s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

The poll finds that the majority of Islamic Americans agree that Muslims should be able to forego the Constitution and be governed instead by Sharia law. That’s right, Sharia."
New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia. Shocking Numbers On 'Jihad'...

I used to wonder how stupid Democrat voters could be.....and you are the answer to the question.

Once again....a moron response.

We have a problem and it ain't guns.
Thank goodness he didn't have a gun, else he would have killed and injured many more people.
Yes, we need to make it illegal for mentally unbalanced people to murder our citizens

That seems self-evident....yet this is the program of the Democrat Party:

Wow- you actually equate the immigration of Muslims into America with murder.

Not completely surprised- just kind of surprised at your blatant religious bigotry.

The implication of your statement'- that the program of the Democrat Party is the murder of our citizens because Democrats support the immigration of people regardless of their religion just shows how deep your religious bigotry runs.

You made a big claim

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

You made a big claim

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

Once again....a moron response.

To be fair- every single post of yours is just moronic bigotry.

The problem is twofold.

Exactly.

And?

I proved you're a liar.

You made a big claim

You can either prove it.

Or you are a liar.

It's amazing to me how the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists by lumping them together with law abiding Muslims in an effort to demonize anyone who points out that Islam has a violent, intolerant, element that encourages the killing of so-called "Infidels." The little shit in my OP was never stopped in part because idiot lefty, progressive, open border types that leap to shame and denigrate anyone brave enough to speak the truth about a small, but dangerous element of Islam.

"...the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists..."

Always.

And you are always so quick to defend fascist murderers and antisemites.

Always.

Hey- look everyone- I can post just like PC

It's amazing to me how the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists by lumping them together with law abiding Muslims in an effort to demonize anyone who points out that Islam has a violent, intolerant, element that encourages the killing of so-called "Infidels." The little shit in my OP was never stopped in part because idiot lefty, progressive, open border types that leap to shame and denigrate anyone brave enough to speak the truth about a small, but dangerous element of Islam.

Always.

Always.

No, she doesnt defend leftists (fascist and antisemites)

Always.

Always.

PC defends fascists and communists, and is a big supporter of Fidel Castro.
He kicks puppies and writes bad poetry about unicorns.
He thinks Stalin was Jesus risen.

See- look- I can post like PC too.

Last edited:

Always.

Always.

PC defends fascists and communists, and is a big supporter of Fidel Castro.
He kicks puppies and writes bad poetry about unicorns.
He thinks Stalin was Jesus risen.

See- look- I can post like PC too.
And you believe POLITICALCHIC identifies as a man. You're not helping your credibility

The problem is twofold.

Exactly.

And?

I proved you're a liar.

Did you say something?

When it's not cut'n'paste....it's hard to recognize you.

Let me know when your research extends beyond well recognized hate sites. :)

The problem is twofold.

Exactly.

And?

I proved you're a liar.

Did you say something?

When it's not cut'n'paste....it's hard to recognize you.

Let me know when your research extends beyond well recognized hate sites. :)
So, what's a "love site"?

We have a problem and it ain't guns.
Thank goodness he didn't have a gun, else he would have killed and injured many more people.
Yes, we need to make it illegal for mentally unbalanced people to murder our citizens

That seems self-evident....yet this is the program of the Democrat Party:

Wow- you actually equate the immigration of Muslims into America with murder.

Not completely surprised- just kind of surprised at your blatant religious bigotry.

The implication of your statement'- that the program of the Democrat Party is the murder of our citizens because Democrats support the immigration of people regardless of their religion just shows how deep your religious bigotry runs.

Ya...that's pretty crazy isn't it?

Forum List

Back