The Jan 6 committee gets 700 pages of ......?

1642946015962.png

1/6 is an example of the right’s anti-democratic agenda and conservatives’ contempt for our democratic institutions and the will of the people.

So what's the point? Should the Republicans just concede the 2024 elections to Brandon and accept the downfall of America into an abyss of inflation, crime and corona virus because of it?

Do you have no one other than Crooked Donald to run in 2024?

No one who can win.

What do you think would happen to Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney against Brandon?

They would get royally schlonged, they might as well "mail it in" during the general election, I can't see anyone contributing.

No, just a drone striker.

To be a Democrat in 2022 one must have anti white, anti male, anti Christianity bigotryin your heart or else you would have left during Obama. Obama says white Americans have racism in their dna... probably has a final solution to racism on his mind to.

Do you believe racism is a DNA thing?
You’re lost. 54% of Democrats are white making up the majority of the party and guess what? Minorities are 44% of the party and 40% of congress. Pretty normal.

Republicans are nearly 80% white supporters and 95% of their reps in congress are white. Fucking racists.

No one who can win.

They would get royally schlonged, they might as well "mail it in" during the general election, I can't see anyone contributing.
Either would win against any Democrat. Liz Chaney is a true conservative, and not a convenient conservative like tump, and they are honorable and intelligent. Two good choices who I could support.

No one who can win.

I don't see Biden running in 2024...too old....so is Crooked Donald...

We need some younger blood, on both sides of the aisle imho.

So you think someone just wrote an executive order on their own?
It's pretty obvious that Trump was surrounded by insane people promoting authoritarian ideas.

That's how things like this draft order get written and you can bet Trump considered signing them.

Other people...right wingers certainly but SANE...advised him that he should NOT do this and I'm sure let him realize that should these anti-democratic attempts fail that he would be in serious legal jeopardy.

But this is only ONE of the things we will find.

Putting together the timelines of communications should be much more revealing

In conspiracies it doesn’t matter if someone actually wrote something. If a plan to overthrow the government and obstruct the legitimate election results was constructed with his knowledge or at his behest then he is a co-conspirator
You mean Hillary's Russian collusion lie?

Either would win against any Democrat. Liz Chaney is a true conservative, and not a convenient conservative like tump, and they are honorable and intelligent. Two good choices who I could support.

Maybe you're right, but I sort of doubt it. What would they run on? Opposition to the Trumpster? That's the same thing that Brandon will be running on. Should be an interesting "debate" where both participants are in total agreement that Trump is a reprobate.

In such a scenario, I couldn't see switching ships in midstream and would probably cast my vote for Sleepy Joe over Cheney or Romney.

The "conspiracy" was pretty shambolic which suggests taht it was trumps project. I havent been following it closely but it seems to be this.
Prevent the election from being certified using a mix of force and corrupt delegates and traitors on the inside like Gym and co. Freeze tthe result pending investigation so that Trump would continue as Pres whilst his goons fixed the machines for him.
Its probably not wise to over think this. There doesnt seem to be a great mind at the back of this. And the conspiracy would be less than a 100 people.
It is dragging on though. Best throw the fat boy out of a helicopter and be done with it.

It's pretty obvious that Trump was surrounded by insane people promoting authoritarian ideas.

That's how things like this draft order get written and you can bet Trump considered signing them.

Other people...right wingers certainly but SANE...advised him that he should NOT do this and I'm sure let him realize that should these anti-democratic attempts fail that he would be in serious legal jeopardy.

But this is only ONE of the things we will find.

Putting together the timelines of communications should be much more revealing
Yeah, that's how I see this. Obviously he attracted, kept, and blatantly used a lot of loons around him, but there's a difference between that and actually breaking the law.

But this draft memo, to me, is only smoke. There is nothing illegal about its existence.

So we'll see if there's anything else in that pile of papers.

In conspiracies it doesn’t matter if someone actually wrote something. If a plan to overthrow the government and obstruct the legitimate election results was constructed with his knowledge or at his behest then he is a co-conspirator
if it doesn't matter if someone wrote something why the push for the fucking documents?

God you say anything even if you contradict yourself along the way.

And the folks on the right on here equate the Dems to the Nazis....one more example of how both sides are basically the same
when you want to pass laws to stop being critical of elections
when you want to federalize state powers so you can control the vote
when you say people who disagree with you are terrorists and enemy of the state

what are you?

when you want to pass laws to stop being critical of elections
when you want to federalize state powers so you can control the vote
when you say people who disagree with you are terrorists and enemy of the state

what are you?
When you "mischaracterize" attempts to promote election integrity and give an honest accounting of history...what are you?

Yea...a right wing a hole.

Forum List

Back