The Issues That The Media Missed This Morning After Trump's First Press Conference

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
636007982647357110-060516-copy.jpg

The media is focusing on fake news and the rudeness of a CNN reporter. Anyone who's been paying attention and watched the press conference also saw Trump remove several of the issues the media was planning on attacking with, and it was barely noticed.....possibly on purpose.

1. Trump divested himself from his businesses removing a conflict of interest problem that by law doesn't even exist, but the media intended on using against him anyway.
  2. Trump revealed that the intelligence community was the source of specific leaks concerning a fake news article that only one or two media outlets dared to publish. Trump set up a sting operation to flush them out and remove any doubt that it is now a fact that our intelligence community cannot be trusted. John McCain was caught red-handed passing off this garbage to authorities. McCain is one of Trump's worst critics and he looked like he was in full KYA mode when he was questioned.
  3. Trump announced that profits in his hotels paid by foreign governments will be donated to the Treasury to pay down the debt. This is HUUUGE!!
  4. Trump announced that Obama's demand for a direct replacement for Obamacare is ready to go the moment that Congress approves his secretary.
  5. Trump revealed that he isn't buddies with Putin, but he feels that name-calling the likes of which Obama and his administration practices, isn't going to improve relations with Russia....despite his critic's desire that he do so.
  6. Trump was attacked by a CNN reporter. Trump refused to answer his question and he has that right. It has been made clear to that reporter that if he tries that again he will be thrown out. I've never seen this kind of exchange before. The reporter was out of line. I got the impression that he was going to put on a KKK robe any minute, because he refused to take no as an answer. This was Trump's message to the press; I don't care what you think of me personally, you have no right to use fake stories to trash me in public and expect me to answer your questions. Obama wouldn't have put up with it and neither should Trump.

One issue that barely was noticed was Trump announcing a replacement for Obamacare.

Obama has been busy setting landmines for Trump assuming that his people won't be smart enough to do anything about it in time to stop it.

Obamacare is set to implode this year. The Democrats are busy divesting themselves of all responsibility for its destruction by claiming if the Republicans touch it and break it, they own it. Trump said they could have sat back and just let it fall apart from its own weight. The worst aspects of Obamacare have been pushed back to kick in this year. 7 years after it passed and was signed into law, Obamacare’s terrible impact was timed to be released after Obama leaves office. Trump said yesterday that he couldn't allow this to happen because of the harm it will cause to people who need their health insurance. The media ignored this completely.

Last edited:
If Hillary won the Democrats were going to use saving Obamacare as a primary issue. Now, their tactic is to bitch and moan about how important it is and fight the GOP at every opportunity as they scuttle it in an attempt to reverse the damage it will cause. Either way, Democrats are planning on chaos and turmoil, not a smooth and orderly correction of the problem.

Here's what nobody missed...you fuck with the President with lies and fake news he will 'set the record straight' and in the process shut you down.

It's about time we have a President that will stand in the line of fire and call peoples bullshit out rather than let the media, pundits and supporters do their bidding. We finally have an alpha in office that cannot be fucked with. I've waited decades for a "Trump" to come along. The Liberals and leftist media are going to be under a constant barrage of punches until they are beat into submission like the cowards and liars they are.

The "conservatives" allowed themselves to be anally raped by the media and liberals for decades. They've gotten pushed around, insulted and accused of being racist and have done nothing but cower. Trump, his admin and his supporters aren't a bunch of spineless pussies who will get kicked around, those days are over. Welcome to a new America....

Here's what nobody missed...you fuck with the President with lies and fake news he will 'set the record straight' and in the process shut you down.

It's about time we have a President that will stand in the line of fire and call peoples bullshit out rather than let the media, pundits and supporters do their bidding. We finally have an alpha in office that cannot be fucked with. I've waited decades for a "Trump" to come along. The Liberals and leftist media are going to be under a constant barrage of punches until they are beat into submission like the cowards and liars they are.

The "conservatives" allowed themselves to be anally raped by the media and liberals for decades. They've gotten pushed around, insulted and accused of being racist and have done nothing but cower. Trump, his admin and his supporters aren't a bunch of spineless pussies who will get kicked around, those days are over. Welcome to a new America....
YEAH....!!!

what you said.

I'm all in for fuck the MSM and the pussies, I think its awesome he puts it all on air for everyone to see every glorious stroke ... perverts.

Nail em all to the wall and take this country back Mr. President! Many of the (non-hollywood/corrupt politician) wealthy and businessmen across the world are behind the change in directions for America and we'll step up to the plate to assist and get some profits off a revitalized great America - its a win-win! So much winning!

I'm all in for fuck the MSM and the pussies, I think its awesome he puts it all on air for everyone to see every glorious stroke ... perverts.

Nail em all to the wall and take this country back Mr. President! Many of the (non-hollywood/corrupt politician) wealthy and businessmen across the world are behind the change in directions for America and we'll step up to the plate to assist and get some profits off a revitalized great America - its a win-win! So much winning!
The left doesn't want him to fight back........:hmpf:

what a load of horseshit that statement turned out to be.

Forum List

Back