The Israel/Palestine conflict could be resolved with minimal damage within 2 weeks.

Should Palestinians give up HAMAS to Israel?

• No, wage jihad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They will, because HAMAS is a pox on their houses

• Allahu Akbar! Palestine will be free!

• Simply No

• Total voters

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
The Israeli incursion into the Gaza Strip could end very quickly, with minimal bloodshed, and people being bombed out of

their homes could be stopped if only Palestinians would capture and deliver HAMAS to the Israelis or

tell them where they all are. (without it being just busines rivals) What do people think? Could that happen? Should that

happen? Should that not happen?

Personally I don't see it happening for the moment. Probably a large percentage of Palestinians support HAMAS and

have the same sentiments.

Last edited:
Pretty harsh. They dropped something pretty big on Lebanon today. Israel is not messing around.
Neither am I, enough is enough. Fuckers killed Americans and took other Americans hostage. For every American they kill, we kill 10,000 of them. You want to poke the damn bear then you get flattened. Bomb the fuckers back to the stone age.

I noticed punk ass Iran is denying anything to do with this atrocity.

HAMAS, this is more so I can find it later than anything:

The Israeli incursion into the Gaza Strip could end very quickly, with minimal bloodshed, and people being bombed out of

their homes could be stopped if only Palestinians would capture and deliver HAMAS to the Israelis or

tell them where they all are. (without it being just busines rivals) What do people think? Could that happen? Should that

Personally I don't see it happening for the moment. Probably a large percentage of Palestinians support HAMAS and

It won't happen. Israel will have to go in and level Gaza. I don't blame Israel a bit, no matter what the body count of Palestinians in or out of Gaza. It is all the fault of Hamas. If you don't start, nothing, there won't be, nothing.

Last edited:
It could have been resolved twenty years ago if the US stopped giving foreign aid to, and cut diplomatic ties to Arab nations that have supported Hamas.

Why has the UN supported Hamas. . . (indirectly.) It's all bullshit. The outrage over this garbage, while we give arms and support to both sides. We support Turkey and Qatar, they support Hamas. We support Israel.

The UN supports both. It is a tragedy in the making, and a slow rolling cluster fuck.

1696998046453.png

The global oligarchs don't want resolution, they want purposeful conflict and agitation, to give them a ready made reason for global government.

Hegelian-Dialectic-e1519259899108-1529900598394.jpg

It could have been resolved twenty years ago if the US stopped giving foreign aid to, and cut diplomatic ties to Arab nations that have supported Hamas.

Why has the UN supported Hamas. . . (indirectly.) It's all bullshit. The outrage over this garbage, while we give arms and support to both sides. We support Turkey and Qatar, they support Hamas. We support Israel.

The UN supports both. It is a tragedy in the making, and a slow rolling cluster fuck.

View attachment 841400

The global oligarchs don't want resolution, they want purposeful conflict and agitation, to give them a ready made reason for global government.

Hegelian-Dialectic-e1519259899108-1529900598394.jpg
Trump cut it off and Biden started it back up, you know. (I'm sure you do)

I think Israel should round up all the people in the strip and send them to other countries, then bulldoze the whole damn thing into the Med. Make it a no mans land for 50 years.

Big 'un dropped on Lebanon today. Was it a small nuke? :aargh:

~~~~~~~
Hard to negotiate when you've got bodies of slaughtered unarmed men, women and children laying around you slaughtered by people out to kill you.

Won't happen. Watching the news tonight Hamas is taking the very young and brainwashing them to hate Jews, hate Israel, be willing to die for the cause of the Palestinians with a reward of those famed virgins awaiting them when they do.

The carnage has become so terrible as to be beyond imagination and Hamas is targeting women, children, babies. Beheading hostages including babies and small children. Presumably Israel has begun an all out offensive. Israel bombarded Gaza with air strikes constantly overnight. It is daylight there now and they will proceed with caution due to likely booby traps for soldiers and tanks that will be in their path.

But the Israelis have put Gaza on notice, sending texts, getting the word out as best they can to get out. Go to Egypt. If they stay they die. Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back