The Irony of Whites Talking About Fatherless Black Families...

and it doesn't matter where the parts come from, but what does matter to most consumer's is if they are getting their money's worth.
The quality of appliances being sold today is far below what it was before globalism

Wrong, lambchop. American workers will not win their jobs back, as history has indicated. You will simply pay more.
OK pajama boy, whatever you say

shar sort of a nation do you see America being when everything is imported from china and there are no meaningful jobs for people in this country
The question is---What to do short of saber-rattling, which accomplished nothing except to antagonize?
We increase tariffs, so do they, and we pay more. What we could do is to give corporations tax incentives to move here and Health care for all, as they have in Europe, which would be a huge financial relief for business. My view is that our workers, as they grow into adults, need to educate their brains, rather than their braun, to find better-paying jobs. That begins in their youth.
I think that the intellectual property problem is most important to resolve.
You declined to answer my question.

but we have answered it for you

without decent manufacturing jobs America becomes a province of china

its as simple as that
You have not answered anything because you don't want any suggestions. You hear what you want to hear.
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that
And how do you propose to create these "decent" manufacturing jobs when the American consumer can't/won't pay higher prices for American made goods? It's one thing to say, "WE NEED GOOD JOBS!!", quite another to figure out how to do it in a global economy.

As you know, President Donald Trump knew how to reduce unemployment to historic lows and especially among minority groups. He also increased their wages more so than that of upper-income workers which narrowed the income gap as well.

Why was that a bad thing?
As you should know, your grifter president does not know much about anything, except how to put money in his pocket. Wages have not truly increased, period.
He dismantled environmental regulations (put in place to protect you) for money.
He gave the wealthy a huge wage increase by giving them a huge tax deduction, which they cheerfully invested in the stock market instead of in the economy.
Clinton did essentially the same thing, which resulted in a huge recession, and so will this.

Wages have not truly increased, period.
How would you do that?

I suspect by raising the minimum wage which merely punishes people who eat at mcDonalds

trump tried to put a stop to the flood of foreign, illegal cheap labor

But libs refused to cooperate

he also attacked imports from china which globalists opposed

Wrong, lambchop. American workers will not win their jobs back, as history has indicated. You will simply pay more.

shar sort of a nation do you see America being when everything is imported from china and there are no meaningful jobs for people in this country
The question is---What to do short of saber-rattling, which accomplished nothing except to antagonize?
We increase tariffs, so do they, and we pay more. What we could do is to give corporations tax incentives to move here and Health care for all, as they have in Europe, which would be a huge financial relief for business. My view is that our workers, as they grow into adults, need to educate their brains, rather than their braun, to find better-paying jobs. That begins in their youth.

its as simple as that
You have not answered anything because you don't want any suggestions. You hear what you want to hear.
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that
And how do you propose to create these "decent" manufacturing jobs when the American consumer can't/won't pay higher prices for American made goods? It's one thing to say, "WE NEED GOOD JOBS!!", quite another to figure out how to do it in a global economy.

As you know, President Donald Trump knew how to reduce unemployment to historic lows and especially among minority groups. He also increased their wages more so than that of upper-income workers which narrowed the income gap as well.

As you should know, your grifter president does not know much about anything, except how to put money in his pocket. Wages have not truly increased, period.
He dismantled environmental regulations (put in place to protect you) for money.
He gave the wealthy a huge wage increase by giving them a huge tax deduction, which they cheerfully invested in the stock market instead of in the economy.
Clinton did essentially the same thing, which resulted in a huge recession, and so will this.
Clinton was President in the wealthiest time in our history even with higher taxes. The boomers peaked out. and started their decline his last year in office. Lots of taxes collected.

its as simple as that
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that

Clinton was President in the wealthiest time in our history even with higher taxes. The boomers peaked out. and started their decline his last year in office. Lots of taxes collected.
And he rode the .com boom.

its as simple as that
Let me repeat:

its as simple as that

I don't know about all the taxes collected, but Clinton balanced the budget by dismantling the military. Many FBI and CIA agents retired because they did not feel safe and said just that on TV.
Those who invested in the stock market, about which they knew nothing, were
blown out of the water when it collapsed. Expensive homes, new cars, boats, and open road campers adorned driveways with all the money made from the stock market.
Many lost everything and committed suicide.

How would you do that?

I suspect by raising the minimum wage which merely punishes people who eat at mcDonalds

How would you do that?

Most of the opposition to Trump is due to his disruptive, saber-rattling manner of negotiating which causes other countries to go in a different direction. He loves cheap labor since he used it in his business.
My view is that raising the minimum wage to $15 would hurt a slew of employers
in that the skilled worker would have to get a wage increase also. That translates into layoffs.

but Clinton balanced the budget by dismantling the military.
So will biden

But even so he wont hesitate to commit the military he weakened to military action

and American lives will pay for his stupidity

How would you do that?

Most of the opposition to Trump is due to his disruptive, saber-rattling manner of negotiating which causes other countries to go in a different direction. He loves cheap labor since he used it in his business.
in that the skilled worker would have to get a wage increase also. That translates into layoffs.
In that case you must agree with trump that we need to return jobs to America

How would you do that?

I don't believe that anybody in America is opposed to that idea. Trump's
method, saber-rattling, is what I am opposed to.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

"Race-baiting Democrats"? You mean racist Trump supporters, yes. Read some of the blogs on this site.

Are you being facetious? Surely you are not serious.

A partial list, Democrat race-baiters:

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Al Green, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Keith Ellison, and the list goes on!

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

How would you do that?

Specifically, what saber rattling?

How would you do that?

Specifically, what saber rattling?
Trump's continuous threatening and disssing of China

Liar%20too-M.jpg
These are facts, not lies. Your mind is made up, so I shouldn't waste time confusing you with the facts.

Trump's
What saber rattling?

Trump has not started any wars

what you mean is standing up to chinese economic aggression which globalists in America and europe dislike

they want to see a decline of America based on some misguided sense of fairness

Forum List

Back