the irony of Ashley Babbit's martyrdom

I am not sure Ashley Babbit is a martyr. She would be that if she knew or strongly suspected she could be killed if she went to the capitol that day.. I don't know about you, but I don't know w/ certainty that was thecase?

But here is something else:

you don't hear anything (or i never have) about the great irony in her story:

She joined the US military so as to defend America.. survived being overseas in the midst of America's enemies, only to be murdered by "her own" at home defending American freedom...

If anything tells you America is gone.... it is her story..

Rest in Peace, Friend
She wasn't murdered.....she was a Darwin award winner.

Ignoring the fact that he Southern Democrats became Republicans in the 1960's after they became enraged over the Civil Rights Act...but you knew that already...so....it was YOUR side. But, thanks for playing. :)
Actually, the Republicans are still for civil rights.
It is the Democrats who are demanding racial discrimination in employment and education.

Actually, the Republicans are still for civil rights.
It is the Democrats who are demanding racial discrimination in employment and education.
If that were the case, Republicans wouldn't be trying to pass voter suppression laws in states that primarily target people of color and defund and kneecap public education in favor of private and charter schools.
So, your statement...doesn't fly. :)

If that were the case, Republicans wouldn't be trying to pass voter suppression laws in states that primarily target people of color and defund and kneecap public education in favor of private and charter schools.
So, your statement...doesn't fly. :)
Oh yea, forgot about that one also.
When the Democrats vote multiple times, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Therefore, they are opposed to any laws that make it harder for them to violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote.
Banning ballot drop boxes protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Requiring chain of custody protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Banning counting ballots in secrecy protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Oh yea, forgot about that one also.
When the Democrats vote multiple times, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Therefore, they are opposed to any laws that make it harder for them to violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote.
Banning ballot drop boxes protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Requiring chain of custody protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Banning counting ballots in secrecy protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Democrats are against the Right to Vote.
No one votes multiple times..except it seems Republicans..who were primarily the ones caught doing such this past election.
States do have laws to prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

Again, to repeat. Each state has its own voter ID requirement and ballot signature matching rules. Mail in voting has been used
successfully by states and the military for decades. It was just when your savior lost that they became a problem. :)

No one votes multiple times..except it seems Republicans..who were primarily the ones caught doing such this past election.
States do have laws to prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

Again, to repeat. Each state has its own voter ID requirement and ballot signature matching rules. Mail in voting has been used
successfully by states and the military for decades. It was just when your savior lost that they became a problem. :)
yeeeea lol
Democrats are liars and cheaters and they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
They fear clean elections.
Only someone cheating would be against showing their ID.

yeeeea lol
Democrats are liars and cheaters and they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
They fear clean elections.
Only someone cheating would be against showing their ID.
Sorry. The amount of voter suppression laws being introduced by Republicans says they are desperately afraid of losing power and will do anything to keep it.
Even though their ideology has not produced ONE successful policy implementation in the last four plus decades. They are determined to drag this
county backwards into darkness. I mean, largely for one man. A gaslighting fraud of a douchebag..but hey, there's no accounting for brainpower on the right hand side of the aisle. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry. The amount of voter suppression laws being introduced by Republicans says they are desperately afraid of losing power and will do anything to keep it.
Even though their ideology has not produced ONE successful policy implementation in the last four plus decades. They are determined to drag this
county backwards into darkness. I mean, largely for one man. A gaslighting fraud of a douchebag..but hey, there's no accounting for brainpower on the right hand side of the aisle. :auiqs.jpg:
Actually, the Republicans are the successful happy mainstream people.
Democrats are the backwards people who produce criminals, poverty, misery and dystopia.

I am not sure Ashley Babbit is a martyr. She would be that if she knew or strongly suspected she could be killed if she went to the capitol that day.. I don't know about you, but I don't know w/ certainty that was thecase?

But here is something else:

you don't hear anything (or i never have) about the great irony in her story:

She joined the US military so as to defend America.. survived being overseas in the midst of America's enemies, only to be murdered by "her own" at home defending American freedom...

If anything tells you America is gone.... it is her story..

Rest in Peace, Friend
It's actually idiotic and unwarranted.

Babbitt was lawfully and justifiably killed while committing an act of domestic terrorism and treason.

She is neither hero nor martyr.

Forum List

Back