The Ironic Thing About the Trump Victory

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I mean, apart from all the others, is that the Mexican peso is getting crushed right now.

Trump wants to put a big tariff against Mexican goods to make Mexican products less competitive with American goods. But because of Trump's victory, the crashing peso is making Mexico's goods and services even more competitive than before.

Funny, eh?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I mean, apart from all the others, is that the Mexican peso is getting crushed right now.

Trump wants to put a big tariff against Mexican goods to make Mexican products less competitive with American goods. But because of Trump's victory, the crashing peso is making Mexico's goods and services even more competitive than before.

Funny, eh?
And the unions will get their ass kicked...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Funny, eh?
It will swing back up later.

The Mexican central bank is capable of buying up pesos to keep its value up and if they dont they will get various agreed to sanctions for not doing that and engaging in currency manipulation.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think the most ironic thing about Trump's victory is that he would have probably accomplished nothing in his Presidency if not for the establishment victories in the Senate. Tonight's establishment victory was YUGE.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List