It was her

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
To any Muslims within earshot of this post, as a man who voted for Donald Trump, let me tell you up front that I don't hate you. I have nothing against you. It wasn't bigotry that drove my vote, it wasn't my hatred of Islam that drove my vote. I don't want to carpet bomb you into oblivion. I don't think Trump hates you either. It was HER.

To any of my black friends reading the post, as a man who voted for Donald Trump, let me tell you up front that I have no racist inclinations against you. It wasn't your race that drove my vote. It was HER.

To any of my Hispanic friends out there, as a man who voted for Donald Trump, let me tell you up front that I don't want to deport you en masse. That didn't drive my vote, it didn't, honest. It was HER.

To any Jews who are in earshot of this post, as a man of faith myself who voted for Donald Trump, I would never dishonor myself or God by harboring any anti-semitism against you. It wasn't you, it wasn't your Jewish faith that drove my vote. It was HER.

And to any of my gay friends, if you think I'm bigoted for voting for Trump, please don't. It wasn't my opposition to same sex marriage, it wasn't any hatred of you on my part that drove my vote. It was HER.

It was because she thought people like me and my family were all deplorable. It was HER.

But regardless. I don't care who you are---gay, straight, Muslim, Jew, Christian, black, white or any other skin color--- I won't hold who you are or who you voted for against you. The election is over, and it is time to move on. Life is too short to hate.

Last edited:
Seriously...

Fuck all those ASSHOLES.

I don't have to explain myself to them.

Hitlery is the embodiment of federal corruption.

She lost to a shitbag professional clown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back