What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invisible Committee

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just gotten my copy of this book and started to notice it had the same communal and spiritual tone as the communist Manifesto. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever someone from the far left writes something such as The Invisible Committe, Communist Manifesto, or Mein Kamp it has the same spiritual tone as any religious text?

Its something I am starting to notice and I wonder if anyone else is beginning to notice this as well.

LuckyDan

Sublime
Reaction score
I have just gotten my copy of this book and started to notice it had the same communal and spiritual tone as the communist Manifesto. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever someone from the far left writes something such as The Invisible Committe, Communist Manifesto, or Mein Kamp it has the same spiritual tone as any religious text?

Its something I am starting to notice and I wonder if anyone else is beginning to notice this as well.

Satan can quote scripture like nobody's bidness. Drop that piece of shit and pick up a good romance novel. You'll be the richer for it.

Last edited:
OP
ihopehefails

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score

Satan can quote scripture like nobody's bidness. Drop that piece of shit and pick up a good romance novel. You'll be the richer for it.

I only got it because I was curious and it was eight dollars. I'm not saying these books are equal to religious books such as the bible, koran, or the torah but I've notice that all leftist books sound spiritual, communal, and collective in nature.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List