The Invisible Committee

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I have just gotten my copy of this book and started to notice it had the same communal and spiritual tone as the communist Manifesto. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever someone from the far left writes something such as The Invisible Committe, Communist Manifesto, or Mein Kamp it has the same spiritual tone as any religious text?

Its something I am starting to notice and I wonder if anyone else is beginning to notice this as well.

I have just gotten my copy of this book and started to notice it had the same communal and spiritual tone as the communist Manifesto. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever someone from the far left writes something such as The Invisible Committe, Communist Manifesto, or Mein Kamp it has the same spiritual tone as any religious text?

Its something I am starting to notice and I wonder if anyone else is beginning to notice this as well.

Satan can quote scripture like nobody's bidness. Drop that piece of shit and pick up a good romance novel. You'll be the richer for it.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Satan can quote scripture like nobody's bidness. Drop that piece of shit and pick up a good romance novel. You'll be the richer for it.

I only got it because I was curious and it was eight dollars. I'm not saying these books are equal to religious books such as the bible, koran, or the torah but I've notice that all leftist books sound spiritual, communal, and collective in nature.

Forum List

Back