Zone1 The inspiring history of the Jews

A huge problem in genealogy are the claims of people being closer to a famous person than they actually are. And that is what I equate with what I see you doing, rather than respecting the differences between the two faiths.

It's their own claims, and their claims are false. I respect the faith of the Old Testament and Moses. The Babylonian and later Pharisee cults get to reap what they sow. They're frauds, and many Orthodox and Hasidim are no different than Nazis re their racist bigotry..

There is a very good reason why many Israelis are protesting Netanyahu's recent pandering to the racist nutjobs on their religious Right and putting crazies on the Supreme Court and trying to make them IDF officers.

Would you be okay with a President who put a Louis Farrakhan or a Lincoln Rockwell on the Supreme Court? That is what Netanyahu is doing the equivalent of now.

Last edited:
Wimpy Escapist Nerds Are Traitors to the Bell Curve

That's what they were originally. In Sumeria, before Abraham, they invented the wheel, sailing, etc. But they were exploited by the leaders and decided to drop out of science for thousands of years.

A similar situation is in the Greek myth of Prometheus. Using his brains, he had helped Zeus become the Supreme Deity. Then he showed mankind how to make fire and many other things. Jealous, Zeus betrayed him and chained him to a mountain as a form of crucifixion.

I know not what course the Jews will take, but "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?" can become, and must become, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich poorer?"

There were no Jews in Sumer.

Wimpy Escapist Nerds Are Traitors to the Bell Curve

That's what they were originally. In Sumeria, before Abraham, they invented the wheel, sailing, etc. But they were exploited by the leaders and decided to drop out of science for thousands of years.

A similar situation is in the Greek myth of Prometheus. Using his brains, he had helped Zeus become the Supreme Deity. Then he showed mankind how to make fire and many other things. Jealous, Zeus betrayed him and chained him to a mountain as a form of crucifixion.

I know not what course the Jews will take, but "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?" can become, and must become, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich poorer?"

Sumer is based upon an actual civilization that first came into existence around the Delta formed by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Which is believed to exist around 5000–6000 years BCE.

how do you know?
there were no jews (or blacks) in XXXX ---the town of my childhood until the POST WW II
made it PROFITABLE to sell little houses to baby-boomers. The town was built by anglicans
on the dead bodies of LENELANAPE indians------

SO? did you ever read the ISLAMO SHIT literature?-----Adam was a muslim. You are
playing with Semantics like a good HIMMLER ass licker

There was no Islam back then. The concept is that all who submit to the will of God are Muslims. Too difficult for you?

Sumer was 4500 BC... long before Abraham.

Correct. No Jews until Abram was chosen to start the tribe. it was never about race, either; the Babylonians invented that fiction in order to exclude Jews who weren't exiled so they could keep their Temple swindle to themselves and their relatives and descendants.

There was no Islam back then. The concept is that all who submit to the will of God are Muslims. Too difficult for you?
I am very familiar with sophist shit----I grew up in a town "OWNED" by episcopalian
islamo nazi scum----they disseminated long essays on WHY AMERICA IS OWNED
BY ANGLICANS <<<< not difficult for you----you swallow their feces WHOLE
try again ----ask your local Imam. Islam AND THE KHARAHAN were invented along with
creation. It is the filth of the OT AND NT that are INVENTED PERVERSIONs by filthy kaffirin.
For someone who CLAIMS to have lived in muslim lands---you, certainly, managed to learn
nothing. That would be very difficult for me.

Correct. No Jews until Abram was chosen to start the tribe. it was never about race, either; the Babylonians invented that fiction in order to exclude Jews who weren't exiled so they could keep their Temple swindle to themselves and their relatives and descendants.

What are you talking about?

I am very familiar with sophist shit----I grew up in a town "OWNED" by episcopalian
islamo nazi scum----they disseminated long essays on WHY AMERICA IS OWNED
BY ANGLICANS <<<< not difficult for you----you swallow their feces WHOLE

try again ----ask your local Imam. Islam AND THE KHARAHAN were invented along with
creation. It is the filth of the OT AND NT that are INVENTED PERVERSIONs by filthy kaffirin.
For someone who CLAIMS to have lived in muslim lands---you, certainly, managed to learn
nothing. That would be very difficult for me.

You must have had a miserable childhood. I feel sorry for you.

You must have had a miserable childhood. I feel sorry for you.
don't give up your day job----you, completely, lack diagnostic skills. In fact,
I had NO DESIRE to be a member of the "EASTERN STAR" or a "daughter of the
American Revolution" They seemed silly to me----as for your literature---
pure entertainment as are you----rainbow girl

Forum List

Back