The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

These are people who thought that Obama wasn't American, and that Trump is the epitomy of America

Even though both had one foriegn born parent.

That's literally how he gained their attention too, by questioning Obama's citizenship. Because they are really THAT gullible.
Trump was born in the United States, so there's no question that he's an American. On the other hand, there's still plenty of doubt that Obama was born in the US.
No doubt and no proof. Try again.
I didnt claim there was indisputable proof. I said there's plenty of doubt that he was born in the USA. That fact is indisputable.
You know, you are too obvious. That's how we know you aren't too bright. You foolishly use the word "doubt", in a context that comes straight out of your ass. You are in doubt because Trump said there was "doubt", which comes straight out of his ass too. And yet, we are still waiting on his findings. Remember he said his people were finding amazing things in Hawaii? And? Where are the findings? Lol! That's the kind of "doubt" you are talking about. The kind meant for dumb asses like you. Lol! What a sucker.

THe transcripts of him "really" denouncing them, has been repeatedly posted and linked to on this site.
You guys keep posting the transcripts because the videos make it obvious they had to drug him into a stupor and put him in front of a teleprompter to get him to say it.
The transcripts don't change anything. His actions do, or the lack of. The fact that he didn't act to stop it proves incitement.
You interpretation of his actions is total horseshit, of course. No one was ever convicted of anything based on a witnesses selk proclaimed ability to read minds. Claims about the defendants mental state are called "suposition by the witness" and are not admissible in a court of law.
An interpretation of Trump's non-actions to stop the terrorist attack is indisputable. No manner of delusion and fantasy from you is going to change that. Like Goldman said, a real trial and thirty seconds it would be over for Trump with a guilty verdict. Goldman: Trump does not have to be 'but for cause' of violence in order to be guilty

It is completely disputable. YOu are a liar.
You aren't making a case. You are saying nothing as always. You are continuously making a fool of yourself on this forum. But you don't have the intelligence to understand that.

Looking at a non-action and assigning intent, is complete speculation.

You people are the ones who have lost your minds.

I think I am starting to see why.
OMG! You seriously said that? Yes you did. Dude, there is no hope for you. Do you know who the commander-in-chief was at the time?

There is only one possibility at the time of Trump's phone calls with Tuberville and McCarthy that would dismiss intent. The fact that Trump was in a total vegetative state. But he wasn't, so that's not a possibility either. You are insulting your own intelligence. On its face, your excuse of speculation is beyond idiotic. Try again. That really is a stupid explanation.

These are people who thought that Obama wasn't American, and that Trump is the epitomy of America

Even though both had one foriegn born parent.

That's literally how he gained their attention too, by questioning Obama's citizenship. Because they are really THAT gullible.
Trump was born in the United States, so there's no question that he's an American. On the other hand, there's still plenty of doubt that Obama was born in the US.
No doubt and no proof. Try again.
I didnt claim there was indisputable proof. I said there's plenty of doubt that he was born in the USA. That fact is indisputable.
You know, you are too obvious. That's how we know you aren't too bright. You foolishly use the word "doubt", in a context that comes straight out of your ass. You are in doubt because Trump said there was "doubt", which comes straight out of his ass too. And yet, we are still waiting on his findings. Remember he said his people were finding amazing things in Hawaii? And? Where are the findings? Lol! That's the kind of "doubt" you are talking about. The kind meant for dumb asses like you. Lol! What a sucker.

Yeah, as little confidence as people might have had about elections to start with, this one actually got scrutinized.

Trump denounced nazis and ws and said that some of the people who oppose confederate statues are "very fine people".
Fake news.

NOpe. YOu can see him do it, or read the transcipts.

Trump denounced nazis, repeatedly and said that some of the people who oppose confederate stateus are "very fine people".

And you people lied and are still lying about it.

THe transcripts of him "really" denouncing them, has been repeatedly posted and linked to on this site.
You guys keep posting the transcripts because the videos make it obvious they had to drug him into a stupor and put him in front of a teleprompter to get him to say it.
The transcripts don't change anything. His actions do, or the lack of. The fact that he didn't act to stop it proves incitement.
You interpretation of his actions is total horseshit, of course. No one was ever convicted of anything based on a witnesses selk proclaimed ability to read minds. Claims about the defendants mental state are called "suposition by the witness" and are not admissible in a court of law.
An interpretation of Trump's non-actions to stop the terrorist attack is indisputable. No manner of delusion and fantasy from you is going to change that. Like Goldman said, a real trial and thirty seconds it would be over for Trump with a guilty verdict. Goldman: Trump does not have to be 'but for cause' of violence in order to be guilty

You aren't making a case. You are saying nothing as always. You are continuously making a fool of yourself on this forum. But you don't have the intelligence to understand that.

OMG! You seriously said that? Yes you did. Dude, there is no hope for you. Do you know who the commander-in-chief was at the time?

There is only one possibility at the time of Trump's phone calls with Tuberville and McCarthy that would dismiss intent. The fact that Trump was in a total vegetative state. But he wasn't, so that's not a possibility either. You are insulting your own intelligence. On its face, your excuse of speculation is beyond idiotic. Try again. That really is a stupid explanation.

Nonsense. THat is your confirmation bias speaking.

Trump is commander in chief. There are people who's job it is to secure the Capitol and they don't, or shouldn't need Trump to tell them how to do his job.

Especially in the middle of a crisis. A call from a much higher Authority, demanding answers or actions, while events are still unfolding

I've never seen that be helpful.

You are struck on stupid.

Trump is commander in chief. There are people who's job it is to secure the Capitol and they don't, or shouldn't need Trump to tell them how to do his job.

Especially in the middle of a crisis. A call from a much higher Authority, demanding answers or actions, while events are still unfolding

You are brain dead hopeless. Find yourself another hobby.

I'm not the one pretending to "know" what a person not doing something means.

iu

You don't have to. We already know you aren't pretending, because you really don't know. You aren't smart enough to figure that out. In the meantime, those who understand what doing nothing means, are way ahead of you. Justice will be served in the way normal, honest, intelligent people understand how, and why it has to happen. We are burn out from the Right-wing corrupt party of Trump, where no accountability is ever recommended by their base or their majority in the senate. But now it will be;

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

Trump-ism is the harbinger of a new American National White People's Party...

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

Given that they immediately tune out anyone who doesn't tell them what they want to hear, it may be difficult to reach the Cult members.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

Democrat Reich NAZIs can't talk about their agenda without accusing their critics of being racists. How else are you going to keep blacks and Hispanics voting Democrat? You certainly can't do it based on your agenda.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

Given that they immediately tune out anyone who doesn't tell them what they want to hear, it may be difficult to reach the Cult members.

iu

You assholes can't go a single post without accusing your critics of being racists, can you?

You don't have to. We already know you aren't pretending, because you really don't know. You aren't smart enough to figure that out. In the meantime, those who understand what doing nothing means, are way ahead of you. Justice will be served in the way normal, honest, intelligent people understand how, and why it has to happen. We are burn out from the Right-wing corrupt party of Trump, where no accountability is ever recommended by their base or their majority in the senate. But now it will be;

When has a Democrat ever called for accountability for their party? When did you demand that Hunter Biden be investigated? When did you demand that Joe be investigated for rape?

You're all scumbags.

...Democrat Reich NAZIs can't talk about their agenda without accusing their critics of being racists. How else are you going to keep blacks and Hispanics voting Democrat? You certainly can't do it based on your agenda.
Hell, son, the Democrats are almost as bad as the Old Guard Republicans in most ways, but they're vastly superior to you unsuccessfully-disguised KKK reanimators.

What number am I thinking of?

iu
l

how can anyone be surprised that there are a lots of gullible idiots like you in this country, after all, America has the largest number of believers in wrestling and roller derby in the world, :p :p :p ...

1613416031788.png

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back