The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts.
So, stop thinking about it.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

Ah, so the real reason for your post is simply an attack on religion. Religion had nothing to do with the attack in the capital. Space lasers? I don't believe greene actually uttered those words.

Swords, six headed snakes? Where is all that coming from?

Your real goal here is an attack on religion and to paint all Republicans as crazy. You should have just said "I hope this gun legislation passes so we can try and get all Republicans disqualified from owning firearms.

Only Christians would believe a lie because they worship one.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

Are you talking about the antifa/BLM thing, or the Qanon thing? Is a double standard all you have?
When Low IQ Maxine and Cory Booker say to harass Republicans, then democrats use bullhorns outside GOP pols' houses to harass them, then GOP activists wake up and harass democrats in DC with US flags for stealing the 2020 election, all of a sudden that's horrible!
The GOP is just fine after Trump, he showed just how bad the democrats are. Remember this:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Yes the "fog" has lifted. Now we see WTF is going on in the "DC Swamp".

Only Christians would believe a lie because they worship one.
Can you prove that? Didn't think so. How does it feel to be that stupid?

Are you talking about the antifa/BLM thing, or the Qanon thing? Is a double standard all you have?
When Low IQ Maxine and Cory Booker say to harass Republicans, then democrats use bullhorns outside GOP pols' houses to harass them, then GOP activists wake up and harass democrats in DC with US flags for stealing the 2020 election, all of a sudden that's horrible!
The GOP is just fine after Trump, he showed just how bad the democrats are. Remember this:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Yes the "fog" has lifted. Now we see WTF is going on in the "DC Swamp".

There's one now.

p.s. there is no "Trumpism", only America First Populism, get used to it, its here to stay

Isn’t it funny that according to lefties, believing in things like “Make America Great Again” with policies like standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and protecting them with tariffs is considered “Trumpism” or being a part of a “cult”? It’s okay when other countries use these same policies, but when we do it, it’s “stupid” or “starting a trade war”.

It’s funny that believing we shouldn’t overthrow foreign governments that never attacked us and pose no threat to us, makes us “fascists”. President Trump was “dangerous” according to the MSM and Dems, yet he started no new wars, and drew down our forces in the Middle East, and in fact signed several peace deals. But, but, but, he is “unhinged”.

Don’t forget hitler was thrown in jail for treason yet ten years later he took power.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
p.s. there is no "Trumpism", only America First Populism, get used to it, its here to stay

Isn’t it funny that according to lefties, believing in things like “Make America Great Again” with policies like standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and protecting them with tariffs is considered “Trumpism” or being a part of a “cult”? It’s okay when other countries use these same policies, but when we do it, it’s “stupid” or “starting a trade war”.

It’s funny that believing we shouldn’t overthrow foreign governments that never attacked us and pose no threat to us, makes us “fascists”. President Trump was “dangerous” according to the MSM and Dems, yet he started no new wars, and drew down our forces in the Middle East, and in fact signed several peace deals. But, but, but, he is “unhinged”.
We were for tariffs before you were. That trump stole from us and no republican politician agreed with him.

you want to tariff certain imports? So do the unions. We agree

We were for tariffs before you were. That trump stole from us and no republican politician agreed with him.

Then why did the liberal media and every Dem oppose them? Because they all have been bought off by China.

I agree most of the GOP has been against them, that has been my number one complaint about the GOP for the last 30 years. But thankfully, President Trump has set them straight. Only the RINOs now are against tariffs.

Then why did the liberal media and every Dem oppose them? Because they all have been bought off by China.

I agree most of the GOP has been against them, that has been my number one complaint about the GOP for the last 30 years. But thankfully, President Trump has set them straight. Only the RINOs now are against tariffs.
One thing I like about them. Good. Keep pushing for bringing jobs back and tariffs where it makes sense.

And I don’t care if those jobs come home and go to red states where they are safe from unions. Then republicans in my state will move to those red states where life is wonderful

I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.

Exactly. Navarro and Lighthizer did great renegotiating new more fair trade deals. Xiden stopped the Trump troop pullout in Germany. Keeping US troops in the EU costs US taxpayers about $24b a year (since 1945). Hell, Nancy's DC army is costing taxpayers $500m this year.

The democrats are throwing money around like its Monopoly money, $4b to central America, watch for another planeload of cash to Iran, $1.9T "stimulus" including money to bail out democrat states and student loan "forgiveness", but Teachers don't need to teach.

Forum List

Back