The Ingeniousness of the Other Side

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Diabolatry really . . .

The postmodernist radical American Left is using our Constitutional Rights against us.

<I> Uses the First Amendment as both weapon and defense against the American People.

- Vehemently expresses public concern for safety of the press while the Press weaponizes its 1st Amendment right, to spread propaganda, calls for violence, and conducts nationwide campaign of psychological warfare by spinning truth to support narratives of political, racial and class hatred, and monetize the whole process. Lies reign the day.

>Result: We cannot object. Objection is an attack on freedom of the press.

- Preaches "extra" equality to minority groups, special protections for their speech with threat of retaliation that carries real world consequences for defiance; in doing so, limits or coerces speech of everyone else.

>Result: We cannot speak freely, publicly without fear of character assassination, which also changes and limits the way we think. So long as we are not threatening or calling for violence/sedition, we American People should feel free to say any word, in any language, publicly, and without fear of government or social penalty. Further, if any of us happen to fall within a majority racial demographic, our fears, objections, calls for fair treatment under the cult of political correctness--are automatically, popularly dismissed or snuffed out on social media, by the press, by many of our political leaders.

- Semantically interprets as separation of Church and State when Founders intent was protection for people of faith, and their inalienable right to practice it without government regulation or otherwise, interference.

>Result: We cannot speak truth of the indelible fusion of America's creation and history with Christianity, without accusation of calling for or advocating for an American Theocracy. Further result: a six decade cultural revolutionary Crusade against Christian values, moral fact, fundamental right and wrong--as described in the Founding documents.

Questions:

How could we have so willingly allowed our Constitutional rights to be twisted against us?
How can tens of millions of mostly Democratic party members--our fellow Americans--be onboard with this overt anti-Americanism?

The government can't suppress speech ... even yours.

dontpanic_1024.jpg

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

Not so much the active government that concerns me. More the force and full weight of political correctness manifested. But thanks, I needed that.

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

Not so much the active government that concerns me. More the force and full weight of political correctness manifested. But thanks, I needed that.

You should know already that the First Amendment only applies to government suppression of speech.

The Constitution guarantees your speech won't be curtailed by government regulation. It doesn't guarantee you a public venue for your speech.

You're allowed to say whatever you want, you can't claim unconstitutionality of no one wants to listen.

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

You should know already that the First Amendment only applies to government suppression of speech.

The Constitution guarantees your speech won't be curtailed by government regulation. It doesn't guarantee you a public venue for your speech.

You're allowed to say whatever you want, you can't claim unconstitutionality of no one wants to listen.
The problem is for those who want to listen, yet they are now being threatened, run out of resteraunts, bullied, intimidated, shot on baseball fields, drowned out by fake news, and harassed.

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

The problem is for those who want to listen, yet they are now being threatened, run out of resteraunts, bullied, intimidated, shot on baseball fields, drowned out by fake news, and harassed.

Physical intimidation is illegal (criminal statutes), it's not really a Constitutional issue. If your message is being drowned out, that's not an issue for the state, it's a commercial issue.

I can say this, news with a Conservative slant is killing other news sources in the Cable and Radio News category. Attempts to create far-left news outlets (such as Air America) were phenomenal failures.Other TV news tends to be local, and not particularly partisan. Newspapers and magazines, which tend to be highly liberal, have ever-diminishing readerships, and the availability of alternative news sources is at an all-time high.

Persons with a far-left ideology would argue that their side is the one being drowned out and it would be hard to argue against that.

Right now, when you consider all available news sources, the conservative message is being heard.

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

Physical intimidation is illegal (criminal statutes), it's not really a Constitutional issue. If your message is being drowned out, that's not an issue for the state, it's a commercial issue.

I can say this, news with a Conservative slant is killing other news sources in the Cable and Radio News category. Attempts to create far-left news outlets (such as Air America) were phenomenal failures.Other TV news tends to be local, and not particularly partisan. Newspapers and magazines, which tend to be highly liberal, have ever-diminishing readerships, and the availability of alternative news sources is at an all-time high.

Persons with a far-left ideology would argue that their side is the one being drowned out and it would be hard to argue against that.

Right now, when you consider all available news sources, the conservative message is being heard.

I strongly disagree. Mainstream American Media by far is biased Left. And, I missed the insinuation in the first read of your first post in this thread. Not on the second one. I suppose it was the Viking avatar? Did you mistake it for something else?

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

I strongly disagree. Mainstream American Media by far is biased Left. And, I missed the insinuation in the first read of your first post in this thread. Not on the second one. I suppose it was the Viking avatar? Did you mistake it for something else?

I wasn't aware I made an insinuation.

Thanks for all the fish?

I wasn't aware I made an insinuation.

My mistake then.

I would agree that what we refer to a 'Mainstream News' is greatly slanted to the left. I worked in an American newsroom in Tokyo and even though it was a financial news organization, the reporters were very far left in their views.

My point is, what we consider to be 'Mainstream' is becoming less and less relevant as Americans change their viewing habits.

We no longer gather around the TV in the evening to watch Walter Cronkite or Dan Rather as our primary source of news. Americans tend to get their news these days from cable or radio (two mediums in which conservative points of view are well represented) or from the Internet.

Newspapers, and magazines are quickly becoming obsolete and even those magazines and news that have opened online editions are often ignored because they are behind paywalls and free sources are readily available.

Mainstream news is less and less mainstream these days.

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Thanks for all the fish?

Really the media is the issue here in terms of getting the conservative message out there and revealing the despicable tactics of the Left. It is not really about the Constitution.

Either the Left wing tactics are working for them or they will working against them. We will know soon this coming election.

Just know that most in the former USSR knew better than to listen and believe PRAVDA. I think American citizens now view the US press as much in the same light.

I know I do.

Forum List

Back