The infamous "14 words" are the height of antisemitism

Any country that allows the Juden inside their borders can expect the eventual breakdown and destruction of their culture, values, and morals, due to the Juden infecting the society with their perverted ideas. ... :cool:
But what do you do when the Bible tells you that God will punish them? In the end that is what it is all about.

Any country that allows the Juden inside their borders can expect the eventual breakdown and destruction of their culture, values, and morals, due to the Juden infecting the society with their perverted ideas. ... :cool:

More troll trash ^^^^.

Is there ever a thread in this forum that doesn't start out as, or quickly become, nothing but an excuse for mindless hate and ignorant fear? All the people on this site and nobody can try and do better?

More troll trash ^^^^.
Is there ever a thread in this forum that doesn't start out as, or quickly become, nothing but an excuse for mindless hate and ignorant fear? All the people on this site and nobody can try and do better?
Not trolling.... :cool:
There is a legitimate reason the Jews have been expelled or forcibly driven out of 109 countries over the last thousand years. The last one was Germany.

Last edited:
The 'logic' of any kind of mindless bigot: Because lots of people have historically been cowardly bigots, their fear/hatred must therefore be justified! A big part of being a damn fool is fully convincing yourself that whatever bullshit clogs your tiny brain is "right."

In addition to being weak-minded, fearful children, some people seem to feel an obligation to wear the mantle of a primitive bigot because they feel it is part of a persona they want (need?) to hide behind.

I was only in Saudi Arabia on a two-week business trip but, before I left, they were allowing women to drive.

We are pretty efficient in spreading those perverted ideas.

saudi-women-driving.png

I was only in Saudi Arabia on a two-week business trip but, before I left, they were allowing women to drive. We are pretty efficient in spreading those perverted ideas.
Out of 56 muslim majority countries, Saudi Arabia is the only country that doesn't allow women to drive. It's a cultural thing, and not Islamic.

I was only in Saudi Arabia on a two-week business trip but, before I left, they were allowing women to drive. We are pretty efficient in spreading those perverted ideas.
Out of 56 muslim majority countries, Saudi Arabia is the only country that doesn't allow women to drive. It's a cultural thing, and not Islamic.
Saudistan is about as Islamic as San Fran

They do now I read in a few big cities like R

They're not my people. I reject them utterly.
Then go back to europe and save the white race?

What the fuck?

You think you've got the numbers to control two continents when you developed nations can't even breed at replacement rate?

I understand white nationalists in Europe. Americans are mud bloods get teh fuck out this is not the place for that stupid shit. You cannot convince your women to breed fast enough
So white Prog women are the arbiters of destruction in the West as I have postulated for years. But there had to be a push.

What the fuck?

You think you've got the numbers to control two continents when you developed nations can't even breed at replacement rate?

I understand white nationalists in Europe. Americans are mud bloods get teh fuck out this is not the place for that stupid shit. You cannot convince your women to breed fast enough
So white Prog women are the arbiters of destruction in the West as I have postulated for years. But there had to be a push.

yes, anyone who is worried about the "white race" or any race in that context should be blaming women for not having babies, not other groups of people.

If birth rates were high enough even above 50% intermarriage rates for everyone wouldn't matter, all ethnic groups would grow, white included

We dont' even include men when counting the birth rate, it's only women. 2.1 children per woman is replacement. If we went back to 5 as an average the white race would survive forever even in America. So would every other ethnic group without insane intermarriage rates

Always makes me laugh when whites blame Jews....It's your own women who won't breed. None of what anyone accuses the Jews of doing would do anything with a proper birth rate.

What the fuck?

yes, anyone who is worried about the "white race" or any race in that context should be blaming women for not having babies, not other groups of people.

If birth rates were high enough even above 50% intermarriage rates for everyone wouldn't matter, all ethnic groups would grow, white included

We dont' even include men when counting the birth rate, it's only women. 2.1 children per woman is replacement. If we went back to 5 as an average the white race would survive forever even in America. So would every other ethnic group without insane intermarriage rates

Always makes me laugh when whites blame Jews....It's your own women who won't breed. None of what anyone accuses the Jews of doing would do anything with a proper birth rate.

Caucasians tend to make responsible, calculated decisions when it comes to fertility...dark folks do not.
The fact that we're having this conversation is fucking bullshit...Using fertility as a defense mechanism to keep our nation white, likeminded, productive, prosperous and safe is just plain fucking retarded....this nations politicians have continuously fucked over real, core Americans BIGTIME and it all starts with the dumbmotherfuckers who deviated from our framers intent and continued to make revisions to the Naturalization Act Of 1790. They had it right in 1790.
Literally every single deviation from our original framework has been aimed to benefit fringe factions while fucking over real, core Americans. No other nation would do such a thing, no other nation is inhabited by a citizenry so pussified to allow this bullshit to happen.
1607621963651.jpeg

What the fuck?

yes, anyone who is worried about the "white race" or any race in that context should be blaming women for not having babies, not other groups of people. And all rich women do this, asians are worse about it. No color of woman doesn't breed when she's poor as dirt. It's about money and women's rights not race, idiot. As if Christians aren't breeders, lol

Caucasians tend to make responsible, calculated decisions when it comes to fertility...dark folks do not.
The fact that we're having this conversation is fucking bullshit...Using fertility as a defense mechanism to keep our nation white, likeminded, productive, prosperous and safe is just plain fucking retarded....this nations politicians have continuously fucked over real, core Americans BIGTIME and it all starts with the dumbmotherfuckers who deviated from our framers intent and continued to make revisions to the Naturalization Act Of 1790. They had it right in 1790.
Literally every single deviation from our original framework has been aimed to benefit fringe factions while fucking over real, core Americans. No other nation would do such a thing, no other nation is inhabited by a citizenry so pussified to allow this bullshit to happen.
View attachment 427403

defense mechanism?

do you not understand what below replacement rate means? Fucking wannabe nationalists. National power, economic growth, standard of living. All these things can't get better without funneling people into our society or* breeding more. We need a proper demographic pyramid so the old people don't overwhelm us.

That means we have to scramble for bodies period. Even if every white woman who had babies picked a white mate, still not enough babies.

And surprise capable whites like their lives just fine in Europe. We can no longer attract most competent whites outside our borders. Those days are done. Competent whites are not fleeing Europe so they can pray how they want. And Europeans mostly have meritocracy. They are not comparable to our ancestors who were farmers merely by luck of birth not standardized test score.

You can attract very competent Asians and Africans tho.

So you have a choice

White race or high IQ immigrants, no immigration is not a choice with our low birtrate. (we will discount illegals, good for birth rate and GDP but bad for per capita income, not all bad but certainly not all good either)

It all centers around birthrate. Keep that high and you can have 0 immigrants and be fine. I'm all for domestically making babies, I don't particularly care if they're white. But I do care we breed

Population growth is THE MOST IMPORTANT variable in growth of just about anything we care about. Easiest way to grow GDP and innovate is just add bodies to teh pool.

Last edited:

What the fuck?

View attachment 427403

Also there is some irony in you thinking that in literally every way you might imagine you're better than peopel darker than you

Asians are better than you. You understand that, right?

lol

Asians are the master race by your own thinking. (as an indian i'd laugh most races are not so homogeneous that it even matters, my kin have been running a breeding program since before christ, once you get a billion people in your ethnic group you're gonna find some elites to import, the mean doesn't matter, you return to the mean around you not some arbitrary racial mean you retard)

The irony of some low born white trash whose kin haven't managed to drag themselves up in the meritocracy whining about others. You're dead weight

What the fuck?

yes, anyone who is worried about the "white race" or any race in that context should be blaming women for not having babies, not other groups of people. And all rich women do this, asians are worse about it. No color of woman doesn't breed when she's poor as dirt. It's about money and women's rights not race, idiot. As if Christians aren't breeders, lol

View attachment 427403

defense mechanism?

do you not understand what below replacement rate means? Fucking wannabe nationalists. National power, economic growth, standard of living. All these things can't get better without funneling people into our society or* breeding more. We need a proper demographic pyramid so the old people don't overwhelm us.

That means we have to scramble for bodies period. Even if every white woman who had babies picked a white mate, still not enough babies.

And surprise capable whites like their lives just fine in Europe. We can no longer attract most competent whites outside our borders. Those days are done. Competent whites are not fleeing Europe so they can pray how they want. And Europeans mostly have meritocracy. They are not comparable to our ancestors who were farmers merely by luck of birth not standardized test score.

So you have a choice

White race or high IQ immigrants, no immigration is not a choice with our low birtrate. (we will discount illegals, good for birth rate and GDP but bad for per capita income, not all bad but certainly not all good either)

It all centers around birthrate. Keep that high and you can have 0 immigrants and be fine. I'm all for domestically making babies, I don't particularly care if they're white. But I do care we breed

Population growth is THE MOST IMPORTANT variable in growth of just about anything we care about. Easiest way to grow GDP and innovate is just add bodies to teh pool.
Your theory is founded on your own concocted bullshit....GDP is not paramount to quality of life. Look at all the overpopulated super shitholes with the highest GDP....they all rank way down the list for quality of life.
The vast majority of modern day 'immigrants' in America are nothing more than culture destroying filthy liabilities dropping litters of more culture destroying filthy liabilities in the laps of good, real, core Americans and we're the dumb pussified fucks that encouraged it.
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg

What the fuck?

View attachment 427403

Also there is some irony in you thinking that in literally every way you might imagine you're better than peopel darker than you

lol

Asians are the master race by your own thinking. (as an indian i'd laugh most races are not so homogeneous that it even matters, my kin have been running a breeding program since before christ, once you get a billion people in your ethnic group you're gonna find some elites to import, the mean doesn't matter, you return to the mean around you not some arbitrary racial mean you retard)

The irony of some low born white trash whose kin haven't managed to drag themselves up in the meritocracy whining about others. You're dead weight

Asians are definitely far more intelligent than Caucasians..."better"....NO!
I agree, your people are happy living on top of one another like the human cockroaches they are...are you bragging about that?
Look around the world at every single dark city, state, nation and continent and tell me what you see?
Don't be scared...it is what it is...facts are not racist.
There's nothing wrong with the deficiencies among the people in other nations so long as they all stay in their nation of origin.....Simple shit isn't it?

What the fuck?

View attachment 427403

defense mechanism?

So you have a choice

Your theory is founded on your own concocted bullshit....GDP is not paramount to quality of life. Look at all the overpopulated super shitholes with the highest GDP....they all rank way down the list for quality of life.
The vast majority of modern day 'immigrants' in America are nothing more than culture destroying filthy liabilities dropping litters of more culture destroying filthy liabilities in the laps of good, real, core Americans and we're the dumb pussified fucks that encouraged it.

The highest earning major ethnic group in this country is Indian Americans, who earn per capita 116k a year per household. Whites are at 65k. Almost fucking double.

Who have an average of 85 IQ in india, which should indicate to you how irrelevant those numbers are. You only return to the mean you breed with. Self selecting immigrants are not representative of their country of origin.

Those holistic numbers you cited include refugees and idiot Christians who whites care about. You can't include Somali refugees and Chinese engineers in teh same group. One is charity one is not. Or family reunification.

There are only a few groups of Asians who make less than whites, and they are not well represented in America.

African immigrants same thing, their numbers are harder to get because it's more difficult to separate them from the native population.

Yea surprise the sons of doctors and engineers outperform white trash like you....lol

Again highest earning ethnic group in this country comes from a nation with an average IQ of 85

What the fuck?

View attachment 427403

lol

Asians are definitely far more intelligent than Caucasians..."better"....NO!
I agree, your people are happy living on top of one another like the human cockroaches they are...are you bragging about that?
Look around the world at every single dark city, state, nation and continent and tell me what you see?
Don't be scared...it is what it is...facts are not racist.
There's nothing wrong with the deficiencies among the people in other nations so long as they all stay in their nation of origin.....Simple shit isn't it?

I'm half white. LoL

Any white who thinks they are better bred than my caste kin are insane.

My Indian kin are borderline true breeding genius, certainly are by indian standards. My german kin are just highly competent and have no real history of excellence. It's all piled up on the most recent generations. They maybe should have been great men, but we'll never know they were farmers and soldiers.

My indian kin can look back to the dawn of civilization and feel proud.

Not much of a competition.

The Egyptians and Mesopotamians are long gone, only we remain as anything approaching what we started as.

And people like the Chinese and Romans are just upstarts. Not that northern europeans can claim Romans anyway.

When it comes to breeding no one tops us. Which is why our incomes are so ridiculously high relative to other similar groups as self selecting immigrants to the west.

Last edited:

What the fuck?

View attachment 427403

defense mechanism?

So you have a choice

The highest earning major ethnic group in this country is Indian Americans, who earn per capita 116k a year per household. Whites are at 65k. Almost fucking double.

Who have an average of 85 IQ in india, which should indicate to you how irrelevant those numbers are. You only return to the mean you breed with. Self selecting immigrants are not representative of their country of origin.

Those holistic numbers you cited include refugees and idiot Christians who whites care about. You can't include Somali refugees and Chinese engineers in teh same group. One is charity one is not. Or family reunification.

There are only a few groups of Asians who make less than whites, and they are not well represented in America.

African immigrants same thing, their numbers are harder to get because it's more difficult to separate them from the native population.

Yea surprise the sons of doctors and engineers outperform white trash like you....lol

Again highest earning ethnic group in this country comes from a nation with an average IQ of 85

This nation hasn't been able to grow organically at a rate fast enough to accommodate the surge in filth from foreign nations....we needed lots of physicians, tech professionals etc etc. Apparently we've done a fine job recruiting India's best huh?
Again, you have earnings, wages, GDP confused with how they correlate with quality of life.
ALL people want to live among likeminded people, people who speak the same language, patriotic, nationalistic people who take pride in all things America, people who share the same love of country, people who share the same value and belief systems, people who practice the same religion....etc etc...Are you really lost on this?
Look, this shit isn't rocket science and it certainly is nothing new, at the end of the day, people can't give two fucks about GDP.
Question for you; are all whites who prefer to live among likeminded folks racist "White Trash"?
Do you think the Japanese are praying for a foreign invasion since they must see it has worked so well for America?

Forum List

Back