The Impressive Background of Rep. Lauren Boebert.

Further insisting that you are dumber than Biden, if that is possible. Intentional stupidity appears to be your favorite defense, and it fails just as you do.
Come on catman, what is the "it"?

both parties take cash from bigcorp.... that makes the lobbyists happy & congress happy.

all dark money should be taken outa the equation - citizen's united over turned.

& i'm not a (D). but i told you that. seems you can't grasp simple concepts.
And yet the "simple concept" is that you only support democratic talking points. Makes you a democrat and a liar.

And you continue to show your ignorance, If I have to spell it out for you, you should just admit your stupidity and bias and be done with it.
I asked you, to explain a post, you deflect and throw assumptions out about me.

I asked you, to explain a post, you deflect and throw assumptions out about me.
Talk about throwing assumptions, that is all you do while you deny that you have the brains to know what you have said and deny what you said. Pitiful really, along with your use of emoji's when you have no comeback to the complaint about yourself. You just go on with your drivel and stupidity.

Talk about throwing assumptions, that is all you do while you deny that you have the brains to know what you have said and deny what you said. Pitiful really, along with your use of emoji's when you have no comeback to the complaint about yourself. You just go on with your drivel and stupidity.
I asked you to explain a post and you spend days deflecting. What does that say about you and your opinions...not much.

And yet the "simple concept" is that you only support democratic talking points.

false.

Makes you a democrat

dude, i bet i've voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D). that makes YOU a partisan stooge. CONgrats.

and a liar.

i never lie. i have no reason to. you, on the other hand try to peddle that opinion & fact are the same.

which is a lie.

lol ... opinion:

1a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

2a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge a person of rigid opinions. ~ webster dictionary.

fact:

something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information
~ cambridge dictionary

checkmate ( again ):

a situation in which someone has been defeated or a plan cannot develop or continue ~ cambridge dictionary

I asked you to explain a post and you spend days deflecting. What does that say about you and your opinions...not much.
I have asked you several times to tell the truth, which you have spent a lifetime deflecting. We all know what that says about you and your lying ways.

false.

dude, i bet i've voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D). that makes YOU a partisan stooge. CONgrats.

i never lie. i have no reason to. you, on the other hand try to peddle that opinion & fact are the same.

which is a lie.

lol ... opinion:

1a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

2a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge a person of rigid opinions. ~ webster dictionary.

fact:

something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information
~ cambridge dictionary

checkmate ( again ):

a situation in which someone has been defeated or a plan cannot develop or continue ~ cambridge dictionary
And, as usual you are wrong on all counts. Not only wrong but delusional about your definitions and how they apply to anything you lie about.

Everything that you claim as a fact to you has been rebutted, but since you prefer your lies and misstatements you will never admit to your errors. That is one definition of lying, but you know that and will never admit it.

What you consider as your reality is to the vast majority of thinking humans a fantasy world.

I have asked you several times to tell the truth, which you have spent a lifetime deflecting. We all know what that says about you and your lying ways.
That fact that you still won't address the question stands for itself.

Voted on legislation, became VP and then President.

How does your last 40 years look?
Raised and supported a family, established a good reputation in my field to become a well paid IT consultant. IOW, could show that I've already done what the job requires. This is no less than what is expected of Quid Pro, who, after nearly 50 years in Washington, should have more of a track record than "Joe who?".

Voted on legislation, became VP and then President.

How does your last 40 years look?
What legislation?

Became vice president and president of what, fantasy land?

Another in a long line of fabrications of your imagination.

When you have no intellect, no experience, and no skill, you make your hay by being the most enthusiastic bootlicker you can be. She is joined by Taylor-Greene, Cawthorn, and Gaetz as people with no marketable skills other than unquestioning loyalty and fealty to Trump. Check out this bio:

Early life and business career​

Boebert was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on December 15, 1986. When she was 12, she and her family moved to the Montbello neighborhood of Denver and later to Aurora, Colorado, before settling in Rifle, Colorado, in 2003.

Boebert has said that she "grew up in a Democratic home"and that her mother received welfare in Denver. By 2001, when Boebert was 14, her mother registered as a Republican. Boebert credits her first job at 15 years old, at a McDonald'srestaurant, for changing her views about whether government assistance is necessary.

Boebert dropped out of high school during her senior year (she would have graduated in 2004) because she had a child, and took a job as an assistant manager at a McDonald's in Rifle. She later got a job filing for a natural gas drilling company and then became a pipeliner, a member of a team that builds and maintains pipelines and pumping stations. She obtained her GED in 2020, about a month before her first election primary.

In 2015, Boebert was arrested in Mesa County for making a public disturbance at a musical festival. In 2016, she pleaded guilty to an unsafe vehicle charge after rolling her car into a ditch late at night. In 2017, her restaurant was responsible for over 80 cases of food poisoning at the Garfield County Rodeo after serving food without a license.

You can read on for more info. on her alliance and support for the Proud Boys and other far right militia groups, as well as her role in the Capitol riot. The fascist faction of Congress is represented by this woman and her Trump worshipping Republican colleagues.

Sounds like Rep. Boebert has a lot of experience. Working in the drilling industry, management experience in the hospitality industry.

A couple of very minor indiscretions like rowdiness at a music event aren't capital crimes.

What's the problem? Sounds as "qualified" as anyone else.

Sounds like Rep. Boebert has a lot of experience. Working in the drilling industry, management experience in the hospitality industry.

A couple of very minor indiscretions like rowdiness at a music event aren't capital crimes.

What's the problem? Sounds as "qualified" as anyone else.
Almost qualified to be a democrat.

Forum List

Back