The Impressive Background of Rep. Lauren Boebert.

Sorry, I'm new here and confused. The suggestion is (as best I can tell) that she has no qualifications, notable personal achievements, or accomplishments. I.e., she was elected solely for doing whatever Trump wants her to do, presumably because a critical mass of Trumpers support whatever comes out of Trump's mouth and will vote for anyone who plays along. Yet the responses seem to focus on attacking (smearing, really, but whatever) Ds. Are there some qualifications, notable personal achievements, or accomplishments her supporters can point to in order to refute the position? Or is it just about changing the subject and hating Ds?
Uh oh.....now you've done it. You've brought this thread back on the awkward (for Republicans) topic. :heehee:

You're not very good at this, are you? :heehee:
Remove those "acts" which he did not directly sponsor and the list dwindles substantially. A co-sponsor is simply a politician that adds his/her name to it (supports it). All politicians add their names to various legislative bills on either side of the aisle.

Remove those "acts" which he did not directly sponsor and the list dwindles substantially. A co-sponsor is simply a politician that adds his/her name to it (supports it). All politicians add their names to various legislative bills on either side of the aisle.
So, you have to "remove" and "ignore" things to make your point? Not much of a point, is it? But you go on with your awesome "McDonalds employee".....:heehee:

Sorry, I'm new here and confused. The suggestion is (as best I can tell) that she has no qualifications, notable personal achievements, or accomplishments. I.e., she was elected solely for doing whatever Trump wants her to do, presumably because a critical mass of Trumpers support whatever comes out of Trump's mouth and will vote for anyone who plays along. Yet the responses seem to focus on attacking (smearing, really, but whatever) Ds. Are there some qualifications, notable personal achievements, or accomplishments her supporters can point to in order to refute the position? Or is it just about changing the subject and hating Ds?
ummmmmm
From her Wikipedia background, it looks like she flipped from D to R.

Two positions she supports that are enough to get her nominated by GOP and elected by conservatives in places like Florida:
She opposes abortion and the ACA govt mandated health care that she supported repealing.

I found that whole bill to be unconstitutional and voted in on partisan beliefs (as a public health bill, but only found constitutional by Supreme Court ruling as a tax bill that was not voted on or passed by Congress as such).

The only part that both sides believe may be the duty of federal govt is only on emergency pandemic measures that affect national security (but not individual choices such as reproductive health care and whether to buy insurance or participate in Cooperatives or Health Share Ministries which federal authority has no jurisdiction to regulate or penalize as ACA abused govt to determine tax penalties or exemptions)

Since you are looking for intelligent discussion, what if we pick 1 or 2 of these Candidates or Reps, like Cortez or Taylor Greene, and ask for interviews or Q&A similar to audience members submitting questions for a debate during campaigns or townhall meetings.

Can we pick questions that pinpoint the real issues and ask would this person support a better solution than X Y or Z that doesn't solve the problem?

PS ummmmmm I'm a Constitutionalist in Houston TX who identifies Democrat and temporarily signed with the Greens to promote Cooperatives through Party Precincts and Proportional Representation through Electoral Districts. If you really want to know about these candidates, why not ask directly. As well as their party precinct chairs and Congressional District Members?

I would love to get everyone started on asking better questions to get better answers out of party and govt leaders!

Last edited:
ummmmmm
From her Wikipedia background, it looks like she flipped from D to R.

Two positions she supports that are enough to get her nominated by GOP and elected by conservatives in places like Florida:
She opposes abortion and the ACA govt mandated health care that she supported repealing.

I found that whole bill to be unconstitutional and voted in on partisan beliefs (as a public health bill, but only found constitutional by Supreme Court ruling as a tax bill that was not voted on or passed by Congress as such).

The only part that both sides believe may be the duty of federal govt is only on emergency pandemic measures that affect national security (but not individual choices such as reproductive health care and whether to buy insurance or participate in Cooperatives or Health Share Ministries which federal authority has no jurisdiction to regulate or penalize as ACA abused govt to determine tax penalties or exemptions)

Since you are looking for intelligent discussion, what if we pick 1 or 2 of these Candidates or Reps, like Cortez or Taylor Greene, and ask for interviews or Q&A similar to audience members submitting questions for a debate during campaigns or townhall meetings.

Can we pick questions that pinpoint the real issues and ask would this person support a better solution than X Y or Z that doesn't solve the problem?

PS ummmmmm I'm a Constitutionalist in Houston TX who identifies Democrat and temporarily signed with the Greens to promote Cooperatives through Party Precincts and Proportional Representation through Electoral Districts. If you really want to know about these candidates, why not ask directly. As well as their party precinct chairs and Congressional District Members?

I would love to get everyone started on asking better questions to get better answers out of party and govt leaders!
I do not think partisan agreement on two (or more) issues makes one "qualified" to hold such an important position. Whether it is "enough to get her nominated by GOP and elected by conservatives" -- well, yeah, that's one of the problems.

TBH, if I wanted to get to the truth of anything, I would not look to politicians of any party. Commie Cortez, Terrorist Greene, Opportunist Liar Ted Cruz ... these are parasites on democracy and civil society IMO, not people I would look to for better information or a better society, ever.

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it slapped you upside your empty head. I'm guessing you and Qbert would be a tossup in the intellectual race.
You believed the Russian Scam to this day. Tat makes you a super retard compared to anyone

Yet you sing his praises every day, and joyfully join in on every republican conspiracy theory you hear. Yes, you are a republican. Again, I don't blame you for not wanting to admit that in public. I would be embarrassed too.

Go ahead and prove it, c'mon.....

When you have no intellect, no experience, and no skill, you make your hay by being the most enthusiastic bootlicker you can be. She is joined by Taylor-Greene, Cawthorn, and Gaetz as people with no marketable skills other than unquestioning loyalty and fealty to Trump. Check out this bio:

Early life and business career​

Boebert was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on December 15, 1986. When she was 12, she and her family moved to the Montbello neighborhood of Denver and later to Aurora, Colorado, before settling in Rifle, Colorado, in 2003.

Boebert has said that she "grew up in a Democratic home"and that her mother received welfare in Denver. By 2001, when Boebert was 14, her mother registered as a Republican. Boebert credits her first job at 15 years old, at a McDonald'srestaurant, for changing her views about whether government assistance is necessary.

Boebert dropped out of high school during her senior year (she would have graduated in 2004) because she had a child, and took a job as an assistant manager at a McDonald's in Rifle. She later got a job filing for a natural gas drilling company and then became a pipeliner, a member of a team that builds and maintains pipelines and pumping stations. She obtained her GED in 2020, about a month before her first election primary.

In 2015, Boebert was arrested in Mesa County for making a public disturbance at a musical festival. In 2016, she pleaded guilty to an unsafe vehicle charge after rolling her car into a ditch late at night. In 2017, her restaurant was responsible for over 80 cases of food poisoning at the Garfield County Rodeo after serving food without a license.

You can read on for more info. on her alliance and support for the Proud Boys and other far right militia groups, as well as her role in the Capitol riot. The fascist faction of Congress is represented by this woman and her Trump worshipping Republican colleagues.
And she is in the US Congress. The US dream is alive and well. Thank you for posting this inspirational story.

Forum List

Back