The impossible burger

Soylent is a real company.

Soylent.com — Let us take a few things off your plate.

And if they've perfected the vegetable burger bring it on. Cows want people to Eat More Chikin anyway. Has anyone had rattlesnake? It does taste like chicken. Harder to catch though, a lot more fangy.

Soylent is not the same company as the Impossible burger.
Yes Isaac. I was just being silly.

Although the head of that company has a sense of humor...

Or a very dark secret.

Yea petro I know that.

And the head of Soylent has a sense of humor and a very dark secret.

From Soylent Green 1973. Start at 5:08.

Scary and I noticed the report was from 2015-2029 :lol:

Not intending to derail the topic.
I will comment on the OP before we end up in conspiracy pages.:eek:

Personally I have been trying to eat better. Avoiding fast food and the suedo meat products they serve. I physically feel ill if I eat fast food now. Trying to steer more towards vegetables and cutting down on red meat. But will never give up totally.
Don't care for turkey burgers, but will give the Impossible Burger a try.

Soylent is a real company.

Soylent.com — Let us take a few things off your plate.

And if they've perfected the vegetable burger bring it on. Cows want people to Eat More Chikin anyway. Has anyone had rattlesnake? It does taste like chicken. Harder to catch though, a lot more fangy.

Soylent is not the same company as the Impossible burger.
Yes Isaac. I was just being silly.

Although the head of that company has a sense of humor...

Or a very dark secret.

Yea petro I know that.

And the head of Soylent has a sense of humor and a very dark secret.

From Soylent Green 1973. Start at 5:08.

Scary and I noticed the report was from 2015-2029 :lol:

Not intending to derail the topic.
I will comment on the OP before we end up in conspiracy pages.:eek:

Personally I have been trying to eat better. Avoiding fast food and the suedo meat products they serve. I physically feel ill if I eat fast food now. Trying to steer more towards vegetables and cutting down on red meat. But will never give up totally.
Don't care for turkey burgers, but will give the Impossible Burger a try.

You can derail it, i don' care. :lol:

Yeah let me know what you think if you get a chance to try it. The main thing I think is different is that I have tried veggie burgers and they are just "ok" but they are nothing compared to a real burger. So when my boyfriend had me try this plant-based burger I thought it's probably going to be shitty but it was really good and tasted like a burger. I guess that's why I wondered how they did it.

I was strictly vegetarian for a while. You get enough protein, but you don't get the amino acids and micro nutrients you need to be emotionally and mentally stable. Just my opinion.

The same goes for if you don't buy organic. Mass produced farmed vegetables leach micro-nutrients from the soil. Most Americans are suffering from a Boron deficiency.

Most folks are starving in some way, and they aren't even aware of it. It is why disease and cancer is rampant. . . it is the first cause to discuss the health care crisis, but most folks want to talk about the funding and structure of the health care system and drugs first.

I just don't know what is the best way to eat healthy, so many things to worry about.

Then don't worry, just eat and die. :113:

Forum List

Back