The Impossibility of the Democrat Fantasy Electric World

Ukraine doesn't have any significant oil or gas; Russia has plenty of their own.

In Saudi Arabia they also have plenty of their own: 9/11 was extremists pissed off at foreign powers stationed on their land.

What Ukraine has that Russia doesn't have is lots and lots of food production.

And it still produces significant amounts of nat gas and it’s a natural gateway to Eastern Europe fossil fuel buyers.

“Ukraine produced 19 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2020, according to the BP Statistical Review of World Energy. ”

And it still produces significant amounts of nat gas and it’s a natural gateway to Eastern Europe fossil fuel buyers.

“Ukraine produced 19 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2020, according to the BP Statistical Review of World Energy. ”

There is that. But I bring up the food lines in Russia. Russia needs Ukraine whether it be by invading and occupying or through friendly trade.

There is that. But I bring up the food lines in Russia. Russia needs Ukraine whether it be by invading and occupying or through friendly trade.
Exactly. But, it’s still about fossil fuels. No country with an extraordinary wealth of fossil fuel resources should want for food unless their Govt is inept. That’s the main reason why there are food shortages. It’s about politics.

Agree 100%. But the battle now is over Ukraine’s location to sea ports where Russia is literally landlocked for ease of shipping. Ukraine has 10 seaports in that area for the distribution of their resource to trading partners, Russia has none in that vital area. That’s what the war is over, Russia’s inability as the second largest producer of oil, to ship it as easily as it can. They care about Ukraine’s wheat but not the humanitarian crisis they have caused by invading this area. The righties on their board are all Putin lovers just like their hero, Trump.

Last edited:
The coming green electricity nightmare
sorry-kids-the-next-energy-alternate-is-not-here-yet-2.jpg

Not one of these luminaries has given a moment’s thought to – much less attempted to calculate – what this net-zero transition would require

~S~

Not one of these luminaries has given a moment’s thought to – much less attempted to calculate – what this net-zero transition would require

~S~
Amazing, you think the sun is unreliable. The very same sun that-brought you your fossil fuels and drops more radiant energy on earth in an hour then mankind needs in a year. Let’s instead fight more wars over fossil fuels. Great idea by the dufus clan of science illiterates.

Amazing, you think the sun is unreliable. The very same sun that-brought you your fossil fuels and drops more radiant energy on earth in an hour then mankind needs in a year. Let’s instead fight more wars over fossil fuels. Great idea by the dufus clan of science illiterates.
think-green

~S~

You think wars are cheap ? Amazing. I bet you think fossil fuel driven cars are the solution to saving what, petroleum which is in limited supply ? How does your brain work, or not ?
Btw, fossil fuel cars need electricity to run. So you’re electrifying all cars more and more now, and you don’t even know it. Can you name a manufacturing plant that doesn’t use electricity ? We’ll wait a year for that answer.

Last edited:
You don’t give a shit what our Allies and trading partners do for energy do you illiterate. You lIke paying higher prices for your cheap shit not made in America.
I keep telling you that those foil helmets you order from the last page of your comic books don't give you mind reading abilities, but here we are...

I keep telling you that those foil helmets you order from the last page of your comic books don't give you mind reading abilities, but here we are...
No response. You’re even running out of made up shit.

~S~
You just quoted the entire OP in another source.

You think wars are cheap ? Amazing. I bet you think fossil fuel driven cars are the solution to saving what, petroleum which is in limited supply ? How does your brain work, or not ?
Btw, fossil fuel cars need electricity to run. So you’re electrifying all cars more and more now, and you don’t even know it. Can you name a manufacturing plant that doesn’t use electricity ? We’ll wait a year for that answer.
The electricity for those cars is coming largely from fossil fuel.

Snow go for NYC’s electric garbage trucks that can’t handle winter weather​

Don’t count on seeing electric garbage trucks plowing snow from city streets any time soon.

The city Department of Sanitation's goals to become carbon neutral are clashing with the limits of electric-powered vehicles.

The department aims to switch all 6,000 vehicles in its fleet from gas to electric as part of the state’s goal to reduce emissions by 2040. But city officials say they haven’t found electric garbage trucks that are powerful enough to plow snow.

The department has ordered seven electric rear loader garbage trucks, custom-made by Mack and costing more than $523,000 each, with delivery slated for the spring. Used for curbside trash collection, the department’s current rear loader truck fleet runs on diesel and is outfitted with plows to clear streets during snow season.

But officials say previous electric trucks tested by sanitation have not lasted longer than four hours plowing snow before running out of power, and the new electric trucks will be used for trash collection but not plowing snow.

“We found that they could not plow the snow effectively – they basically conked out after four hours. We need them to go 12 hours,” Sanitation Commissioner Jessica Tisch told the City Council last month. “Given the current state of the technology, I don't see today a path forward to fully electrifying the rear loader portion of the fleet by 2040.

This came as a surprise to far too many people, I am sure.

Forum List

Back