The Impeachment Thread

Now he's being impeached because some of his supporters rioted at the capitol.

He is being impeached because he summoned that mob to Washington, fed them lies about a stolen election and assault on Democracy, sent them to the Capitol with orders to stop the count of electoral votes and refusing to stop them.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.-President Donald J Trump

If he truly believed that, he would have been outraged when the mob started breaking in to the Capitol. By the time he returned to the White House, the attack was in full throttle.

In spite of his aids, his family and Republican Senators pleading with him to call off the mob, he refused

Justice Department says an Oath Keepers leader waited for Trump's direction before Capitol attack

I wonder where the Oath Keepers got such a craaaaaazy idea?

Justice Department says an Oath Keepers leader waited for Trump's direction before Capitol attack

Oath Keeper leader? Really? You mean these goobers? I like the photo when they're all face down in the hallway with a SWAT team pointing ARs at them daring them to move a muscle. Attacking the capitol was the dumbest idea ever. Because as soon as the military and SWAT teams showed up, with real guns, the party was over, way over.

1613084498266.png

Hey Nancy,
You might want to budget better windows and doors in and around the capitol.

Oath Keeper leader? Really? You mean these goobers? I like the photo when they're all face down in the hallway with a SWAT team pointing ARs at them daring them to move a muscle. Attacking the capitol was the dumbest idea ever. Because as soon as the military and SWAT teams showed up, with real guns, the party was over, way over.

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,
Nobody ever accused them of being the brightest crayons in the box. Just criminal conspiracy. I wonder where they got the crazy idea Trump was directing them? Same for the many other rioters who have expressed the same sentiment. Poor Trump ... So misunderstood....

He is being impeached because he summoned that mob to Washington, fed them lies about a stolen election and assault on Democracy, sent them to the Capitol with orders to stop the count of electoral votes and refusing to stop them.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.-President Donald J Trump

If he truly believed that, he would have been outraged when the mob started breaking in to the Capitol. By the time he returned to the White House, the attack was in full throttle.

In spite of his aids, his family and Republican Senators pleading with him to call off the mob, he refused
They don't care. They wouldn't care if he had specifically ordered murders and hangings.

They're at war. They want anyone not like them, dead. Literally.

I've been told that here, haven't you?

Well, I'm getting ready to listen with an open mind to the arguments by the Trump team tomorrow, because there are always two sides to every story. The Dems did a good job, but yes, they had to make inferences about Trump's role and they painted a very dark picture. It would have been easiest if Trump had agreed to come and tell us himself, but that isn't going to happen.

I just hope they leave the constitutional argument out of it. That is not what the Article of Impeachment is about, and the Dems have certainly persuaded me that the trial is constitutional. Seems that's a deflection at this point.

But other than that, I'm all ears.

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,
Nobody ever accused them of being the brightest crayons in the box. Just criminal conspiracy. I wonder where they got the crazy idea Trump was directing them? Same for the many other rioters who have expressed the same sentiment. Poor Trump ... So misunderstood....
Trump instructed them to stop the vote certifying the new President.

The TRUMPmob delivered

Well, I'm getting ready to listen with an open mind to the arguments by the Trump team tomorrow, because there are always two sides to every story. The Dems did a good job, but yes, they had to make inferences about Trump's role and they painted a very dark picture. It would have been easiest if Trump had agreed to come and tell us himself, but that isn't going to happen.

I just hope they leave the constitutional argument out of it. That is not what the Article of Impeachment is about, and the Dems have certainly persuaded me that the trial is constitutional. Seems that's a deflection at this point.

The ball is in their court

Republicans have a tall order to defend Trumps actions that day. I estimate they won’t even try.

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,

The TRUMPmob delivered
Funny... I could swear a bunch of people are saying Trump told them NOT to do that. I wonder how so many in his cult would misunderstand him so greatly?

Hey Nancy,
LOL!! Grasping at straws and presidential pardons? Ooops....
I'm not seeing a lot of jail time for those goobers, except for any that hurt/killed cops.

They don't care. They wouldn't care if he had specifically ordered murders and hangings.

They're at war. They want anyone not like them, dead. Literally.

I've been told that here, haven't you?

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,

The TRUMPmob delivered
Funny... I could swear a bunch of people are saying Trump told them NOT to do that. I wonder how so many in his cult would misunderstand him so greatly?

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,

The TRUMPmob delivered
I wonder how all the violent idiots misunderstood him?

Like...all of them?

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,

The TRUMPmob delivered
I wonder how all the violent idiots misunderstood him?

Like...all of them?
Tell us how you misunderstood him, then we may get an idea.

There is no ironclad definition as to what "high crimes and misdemeaners' really means. But it is hinted at as treason and other very serious crimes that warrant removal. High crimes and misdemeanors is not a partisan ticky-tack non-crime.

I'm not worried about what spineless Senate Republicans do. He'll be tried in federal court for sedition and inciting a riot. That carries a 20 year sentence. Considering his age, he can probably reach a plea deal for 10.

Orange is the new orange. :)
Th DOJ already reviewed his speech and found nothing indictable, so your "wishful thinking" is total bullshit.
Where in that article does it state the Department of Justice reviewed his speech and found nothing indictable? Who said his speech alone incited the seditious insurrection?
I saw interviews as well as articles saying that the DOJ review of Trump's speech found no incitement.

If you have a slam dunk "crime" that is indictable and verified so by the DOJ, please post it.
Otherwise, the 2nd impeachment is total partisan bullshit.
Again, the impeachment has nothing to do with indictable crimes. Not sure why you keep going back there?

As far as not seeking a criminal indictment, I wouldn't hold out too much hope until the DoJ confirms that after Biden appoints a new Attorney General.
Stop the Squeeze
Lock 'em up!
And Lindsey is complaining the dems are painting Trump as an unofficial Proud Boy. He hasn't seen anything yet, if that really bothers him.

Lindsey is a delicate flower. Please don’t make him clutch his pearls! :lol:

1613103999208.jpeg

View attachment 455973

Hey Nancy,

Trump’s just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don’t let him be misunderstood ;)

Last edited:

Prepare yourself for a avalanche of false eqivivalacies and whataboutisms delivered by two of the worst attorneys on God’s Green Earth ;-)

The ball is in their court

Republicans have a tall order to defend Trumps actions that day. I estimate they won’t even try.

Nope, they’ll chip away around the edges.

Forum List

Back