The Impeachment ‘Kill Switch’: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Dems, Blocks Antics as Trial Starts

Yet more lies. You lose. Again.

The House submitted numerous subpoenas in the Ukraine investigation. Which one was challenged in court?

Now moving the goalposts. You’ve been shown multiple times that you lied. Now trying to change the subject. You’re not good at this at all. Your forfeiting of your available option is YOUR problem, not the Senate’s. Deal with it.

This has been the subject all along. You are just complaining because you know you’re wrong. Why doesn’t the Senate want to know the truth?

No, YOU are complaining because you’ve been proven to be lying all over this thread. Again moron, try to read. The Senate does NOT investigate. That was the House’s job. Because YOU messed up, the Senate does not clean up your mess. YOU had the option to go to court to compel testimony. YOU chose not to. Again, YOUR fault, not Trump’s. Maybe try to do your job next time.

No one is asking for an investigation. They’re just asking for witness testimony which happens at literally every trial.

Does the Senate want to hear the truth?
No new witnesses were called at Clinton's trial, moron.

Yet more lies. You lose. Again.

The House submitted numerous subpoenas in the Ukraine investigation. Which one was challenged in court?

Clearly the house did nothing in court to challenge having them enforced.

No need. They impeached him.

And so they didn't need them. Then

And they sure as hell are not going to get them now.

If they didn’t need them, they wouldn’t have impeached him over his refusal to acknowledge them.

Which, just about everyone agree, is stupid.

I can see it now.

Moscow Mitch: I yield the floor to the Prosecuting Team.

Shiff: Good Mo....

Moscow Mitch: That will be enough of the chicanory and I move to dismiss

(Senate votes to continue)

Moscow Mitch: Let me reyield the floor to the Prosecuting Team

Schiff: Good After......

Moscow Mitch: I warned you before, no chicanory. I move to dismiss

(Senate votes to continue......it's going to be a long month)

May it be so.

I'd love to see Schiffhead break down in tears on TV.

I can't wait to see Moscow Mitch's quivering chin go full throttle when he's told by Justice Roberts that he's out of order a few time. man, I bet you could power a small city with that quiver.

I can’t wait to see you cry when Trump gets exonerated. When Schitt and Nadless get told hearsay isn’t admissible evidence. Your tears may solve an African nations water shortage. By the way liar, 70% of independents do NOT want Trump removed. Commence your spinning and crying,

He can't be exonerated. He's impeached. He's guilty. The only thing on the table right now is it enough to remove him from office. All the rest of this is just crap being thrown around. He's Impeached. He gets the same Asterisk that Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton gets next to their names on ANY official Presidential list. Not the company any of us would like to be associated with to go down in history.

I can see it now.

May it be so.

I can't wait to see Moscow Mitch's quivering chin go full throttle when he's told by Justice Roberts that he's out of order a few time. man, I bet you could power a small city with that quiver.

I can’t wait to see you cry when Trump gets exonerated. When Schitt and Nadless get told hearsay isn’t admissible evidence. Your tears may solve an African nations water shortage. By the way liar, 70% of independents do NOT want Trump removed. Commence your spinning and crying,

He can't be exonerated. He's impeached. He's guilty. The only thing on the table right now is it enough to remove him from office. All the rest of this is just crap being thrown around. He's Impeached. He gets the same Asterisk that Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton gets next to their names on ANY official Presidential list. Not the company any of us would like to be associated with to go down in history.

Nixon was never impeached. Trump will be known as the victim of an unlawful failed coup.

So Mitch takes his ball and goes home

Let him sell to the voters that Trump was acquitted on the merits of his case
The voters lost interest long ago. They just want democrats to get to work and stop fucking around.

Mitch said no. he just as well of just filed it with the other 400+ house bills in that big round file next to his desk and gotten the same results.

I can see it now.

May it be so.

Nixon was never impeached. Trump will be known as the victim of an unlawful failed coup.

Rump gets the Asterisk next to his name. Live with it. He's impeached. He just won't be the first President to be removed from office for Impeachment is all. And all Moscow Mitch is doing is showing that he's in on the Scam. Luckily, Moscow Mitch is being dealt with by Kentucky in November so we won't have to worry about him anymore.

I wonder what they consider a “dishonest, crooked stunt”?
ANYTHING a DIM DEM would attempt...........

Like calling witnesses...
How many witnesses testified publicly during the Clinton trial?

Zero sound about right?

People don’t like to discuss blow jobs in public

That BJ wasn't what got him impeached. Oh and I'm sure the thousand who couldn't wait to read about his BJ enjoyed the hell out of it. Oh some were horrified but many were just plain curious.

That BJ wasn't what got him impeached. Lying was.

May it be so.

Rump gets the Asterisk next to his name. Live with it. He's impeached. He just won't be the first President to be removed from office for Impeachment is all. And all Moscow Mitch is doing is showing that he's in on the Scam. Luckily, Moscow Mitch is being dealt with by Kentucky in November so we won't have to worry about him anymore.

More drunk TDS fueled fantasies from a known idiot. ^^^^^^

I can see it now.

May it be so.

No he is not guilty Your idiotic rantings mean nothing since you have no evidence of your bullshit. When he gets re-elected, leave here. The collective IQ will rise significantly.

May it be so.

More wet dreams.

Forum List

Back