The Impeachment ‘Kill Switch’: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Dems, Blocks Antics as Trial Starts

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list

Once again, I must ask for a link.:5_1_12024:
$200 million

Sanctioned Russian oligarch's company to invest millions in new aluminum plant in Mitch McConnell's state

Last I heard it's Rand Paul's state as well. You commies just crack me up.

Mitch is the guy who got the sanctions lifted. Now this oligarch is free to travel to the USA and can access his stolen billions invested outside Russia.

Bruce Ohr, who Trump has smeared regularly, is best known for prosecuting major Russian crime figures and has been a thorn in the side of Russian money launderers. Trump calls Ohr “corrupt”. Funny how all the people Trump calls “corrupt”, are the ones prosecuting Russians.

Like Nancy Pelosi says, with Trump, everything leads back to Russia.

LINK????????????

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list

$200 million

Sanctioned Russian oligarch's company to invest millions in new aluminum plant in Mitch McConnell's state

Mitch is the guy who got the sanctions lifted. Now this oligarch is free to travel to the USA and can access his stolen billions invested outside Russia.

Bruce Ohr, who Trump has smeared regularly, is best known for prosecuting major Russian crime figures and has been a thorn in the side of Russian money launderers. Trump calls Ohr “corrupt”. Funny how all the people Trump calls “corrupt”, are the ones prosecuting Russians.

LINK????????????

It’s in your quotes fool!

I didn't post a link frozen brains. And McConnell has no power to remove sanctions. The treasury dept. removed the company after the sanctioned oligarch relinquished control of the company. Of course if you bothered to read the link you'd known that.

$200 million

Thanks for proving Dragonlady lied.

She claimed Mitch took a bribe. Your link proves she is a liar.

My story was proven true. I just had the wrong amount.
You are lying again.

Where is the bribe? Investments in the state he represents isn't a bribe, ya fucking moron.:21::21:
So $1 million a year for Biden's son to do nothing isn't a bribe, but $200 millions to benefit the citizens of West Virginia is?

You really have to admire the chutzpah of these sleazy lying TDS morons.

Are you drinking early today, McConnell is from KY.

But it is OK for you 2 digit IQ freaks to keep saying Moscow Mitch....your HYPOCRISY is showing again, and it is just as ugly as you are!....Gee, now that I know it gets to you, think I will use Tehran Nan instead of Piglousy!

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list. He’s earned it.

Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with Tehran. The President and his cult have been falsely smearing Pelosi since he was elected.

Nancy isn’t the only person to think that taking out a senior cabinet minister in the Iranian government, with getting the consent of Congress, or the Iraqi’s on whose territory the hit was planned, was the dumbest thing he’s done this Presidency, and one that will likely get the US thrown out of Iraq.

He’s also made targets of 60,000 troops in the Middle East. Not to mention that there are 11 US military personnel in hospital in Germany for treatment of severe brain injury from the explosive concussions from the rockets.

60 of my countrymen and women were slaughtered when that plane was shot down so don’t try and pull you adolescent bullshit on this one. I have little patience with you 1000 post a month types in the first place.

$200 million

Deripaska offered to build a $200 million Aluminum plant in Kentucky, if Mitch could get the sanctions removed from him.... he got the WH to agree to remove them....

is how the story goes...

and he likely now owes the WH, which is likely why he has agreed to work hand in hand with Trump's defense team, to get him acquitted and turn the impeachment in to a SHAM....

Not what your link said. From your link:

The U.S. removed Rusal from its sanctions list in January, after the Treasury Department struck an agreement with the company that saw Deripaska, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, reduce his stake in the company to below 50 percent and lower his voting rights to below 35. The agreement requires the companies to report any contact between Deripaska and company affiliates, including members of the board.
<<snip>>
"The Board will be two-thirds/one-third independent of Deripaska, Deripaska will not receive any dividends for as long as he remains subject to sanctions, and the Company and its operations will remain under the scrutiny of U.S. regulators," the document reads. "The agreement will allow the world's second largest producer of aluminum to stay out of Russian state or Chinese ownership."

Last edited:
But it is OK for you 2 digit IQ freaks to keep saying Moscow Mitch....your HYPOCRISY is showing again, and it is just as ugly as you are!....Gee, now that I know it gets to you, think I will use Tehran Nan instead of Piglousy!

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list. He’s earned it.

Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with Tehran. The President and his cult have been falsely smearing Pelosi since he was elected.

Nancy isn’t the only person to think that taking out a senior cabinet minister in the Iranian government, with getting the consent of Congress, or the Iraqi’s on whose territory the hit was planned, was the dumbest thing he’s done this Presidency, and one that will likely get the US thrown out of Iraq.

He’s also made targets of 60,000 troops in the Middle East. Not to mention that there are 11 US military personnel in hospital in Germany for treatment of severe brain injury from the explosive concussions from the rockets.

60 of my countrymen and women were slaughtered when that plane was shot down so don’t try and pull you adolescent bullshit on this one. I have little patience with you 1000 post a month types in the first place.

$200 million

Too bad Herr Mueller says Russia had nothing to do with it.

What are you 12?

$200 million

Seems your Russian hero was granted unusual Visas to get into the USA by Obama after years of being denied entry into the USA.

Hmmmmm.....................

In 2009, Deripaska was again allowed entry and visited the United States twice. The Wall Street Journal reported that according to two unnamed FBI administration officials, Deripaska met with agents regarding a continuing criminal probe, the details of which were not known or reported. During Deripaska's visits, he met with leading management figures from investment banks Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. The aluminum company that Deripaska headed, United Company RUSAL, was in preparations for an initial public offering. The easing of Deripaska's visa issues, which were an issue for possible investors, helped to reassure bankers. The State Department has never said why it revoked his visa and refused to comment on his 2009 visits. The visits were arranged outside of the usual process as the U.S. continues to have concerns about Deripaska's business associations. Deripaska has repeatedly denied a connection to any organized crime and said business rivals have caused the visa to be revoked by smearing him. When interviewed by the BBC in July 2009, Deripaska said that the authorities in the United States had been attempting to blackmail him by revoking his visa and thus affecting possible investors in a negative way and thereby hoping to push Deripaska into cooperating with them.[95]

Oleg Deripaska - Wikipedia
the FBI began having him work with them in 2005 on a case of theirs....

U.S. revoked Deripaska visa - State Dep't official

Also, he is the same man who paid Trump, $100 million for a mansion Trump had recently bought for around $50 million, right in the middle of the housing crisis and all home prices were dropping....then he tore the mansion down, shortly after buying it.... the story is he just wanted to find a place to put his money, outside of Russia.... money laundering.....

$200 million

Seems your Russian hero was granted unusual Visas to get into the USA by Obama after years of being denied entry into the USA.

In 2009, Deripaska was again allowed entry and visited the United States twice. The Wall Street Journal reported that according to two unnamed FBI administration officials, Deripaska met with agents regarding a continuing criminal probe, the details of which were not known or reported. During Deripaska's visits, he met with leading management figures from investment banks Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. The aluminum company that Deripaska headed, United Company RUSAL, was in preparations for an initial public offering. The easing of Deripaska's visa issues, which were an issue for possible investors, helped to reassure bankers. The State Department has never said why it revoked his visa and refused to comment on his 2009 visits. The visits were arranged outside of the usual process as the U.S. continues to have concerns about Deripaska's business associations. Deripaska has repeatedly denied a connection to any organized crime and said business rivals have caused the visa to be revoked by smearing him. When interviewed by the BBC in July 2009, Deripaska said that the authorities in the United States had been attempting to blackmail him by revoking his visa and thus affecting possible investors in a negative way and thereby hoping to push Deripaska into cooperating with them.[95]

Also, he is the same man who paid Trump, $100 million for a mansion Trump had recently bought for around $50 million, right in the middle of the housing crisis and all home prices were dropping....then he tore the mansion down, shortly after buying it.... the story is he just wanted to find a place to put his money, outside of Russia.... money laundering.....
Why would he tear it down if he wanted a place to put his money? He could have got the same result by shoving his money into the fireplace.

$200 million

Why would he tear it down if he wanted a place to put his money? He could have got the same result by shoving his money into the fireplace.

You really are too stupid to be one person. He didn’t want the house so could hide money in it. He wanted to launder the money. A “place” to put the money was the property it bought.

And you think the Senate will have better luck? Face it, Schiff decided not to follow up and compel their testimony. Now he (and you) both want to have the Senate make up for his lack of diligence. It's not their job. If he wanted their testimony, he knew how to get it. He didn't want it that bad, so there's little need for it now either. He left things in a state where Trump has the power. He can let them testify if the Senate allows it or he can hold them back unless the Senate wants a lengthy court battle keeping them off the campaign trail. Schiff really messed this up, because the democrats know full well they're stuck in session until the trial is over.

Yes, I do. Trump has been pulling these bullshit moves of block all oversight by the House by refusing to allow staff to testify and by sending over no documents, and telling staffers to ignore supoenas. The Courts have thrown out ever one of Trump's arguments and briefs and called their assertions of "executive privilege", specious, and in violation of the obligtion of the House to provide oversight under the Constitution. The witnesses have been ordered to appear, and the court has order the documents to be provided. William Barr's Department of Justice, whose job it is to uphold the laws of the land, are defending the President on this obstruction.

Trump thinks that if this goes to the SC, he'll win, and he's going to keep appealling these decisions until they get to the SC. That is why the impeachment has to go ahead now. Trump has done nothing to stop Russian interference in the 2020 election, and has actually handcuffed the security services of the government in preventing such interference, by refusing to declare this a problem and to devote the necessary resources to protecting the elections.

So yes, the Senate needs to do it's job here and continue to call witnesses and get documents, because their oath of office requires it.

Simple fix in the Senate that wasn't available in the House. Rump wants to obstruct, fine. Rump wants to intimidate witnesses, fine. Rump wants to refuse to release information, fine. Simple solution and it doesn't involve a single court. His next round of golf is on HIS dime as a private citizen and the new President can decide what needs to be done.

That's not going to happen, moron. Trump isn't doing anything illegal. He isn't doing anything Obama didn't do, and you had no problem with it then.

He didn't do anything that All Capone did either. Or anything from the GodFathers Movie. Rump probably hasn't done what the Boston STrangler did but it's early. He may be saving that for his next, "Here, Hold My Beer" moment.
So Obama is no better than Al Capone? I agree. The Democrat party is just one big criminal syndicate.

Pay attention, comrade. It's not about "Obama, Hillary, Bush Jr, or the fact you weren't breast fed as a baby".

$200 million

My story was proven true. I just had the wrong amount.
You are lying again.

Where is the bribe? Investments in the state he represents isn't a bribe, ya fucking moron.:21::21:
So $1 million a year for Biden's son to do nothing isn't a bribe, but $200 millions to benefit the citizens of West Virginia is?

You really have to admire the chutzpah of these sleazy lying TDS morons.

Wow, I guess with the decline in the Party of the Rump, it's necessary to create more followers.

upload_2020-1-20_22-23-55.jpeg

$200 million

Deripaska offered to build a $200 million Aluminum plant in Kentucky, if Mitch could get the sanctions removed from him.... he got the WH to agree to remove them....

is how the story goes...

and he likely now owes the WH, which is likely why he has agreed to work hand in hand with Trump's defense team, to get him acquitted and turn the impeachment in to a SHAM....
Mitch would be mentally retarded to allow Trump to be booted from office, you brain damaged freak. It doesn't require any $200 million aluminum plant.

Moscow Mitch has hitched his wagon to Rump's rump. He feels that is the only thing that can save him now. Well, last check in his home state, there is a very popular Vet that is running as a Republican that says nice things about Rump and is kicking his ass hard. Rump won't save him this time. Moscow Mitch is hated in Kentucky.

Which is why McConnell should be considered part of the coverup.

Can we please keep using that word.

It made you look stupid the first time you used....and it hasn't lost it's edge.

Can you all just be honest for once and admit you don’t want to know the truth?

I do know the "truth".

What are you talking about.

You still look stupid when you use the word cover-up.

Get over it.

Do you know the truth? Or do you just repeat what you’re told to repeat?

Corey Lewandowsky has the best line that encapsulates this administration. They feel no obligation to be honest and truthful with the media or voters.
I doubt he said that.
he said it...

$200 million

You really are too stupid to be one person. He didn’t want the house so could hide money in it. He wanted to launder the money. A “place” to put the money was the property it bought.
Talk about stupid, what would the house be worth if he destroyed it? You don't end up with any money if you destroy the thing you bought with it. Don't you get that?

What an astounding moron.

Yes, I do. Trump has been pulling these bullshit moves of block all oversight by the House by refusing to allow staff to testify and by sending over no documents, and telling staffers to ignore supoenas. The Courts have thrown out ever one of Trump's arguments and briefs and called their assertions of "executive privilege", specious, and in violation of the obligtion of the House to provide oversight under the Constitution. The witnesses have been ordered to appear, and the court has order the documents to be provided. William Barr's Department of Justice, whose job it is to uphold the laws of the land, are defending the President on this obstruction.

Trump thinks that if this goes to the SC, he'll win, and he's going to keep appealling these decisions until they get to the SC. That is why the impeachment has to go ahead now. Trump has done nothing to stop Russian interference in the 2020 election, and has actually handcuffed the security services of the government in preventing such interference, by refusing to declare this a problem and to devote the necessary resources to protecting the elections.

So yes, the Senate needs to do it's job here and continue to call witnesses and get documents, because their oath of office requires it.

Simple fix in the Senate that wasn't available in the House. Rump wants to obstruct, fine. Rump wants to intimidate witnesses, fine. Rump wants to refuse to release information, fine. Simple solution and it doesn't involve a single court. His next round of golf is on HIS dime as a private citizen and the new President can decide what needs to be done.

That's not going to happen, moron. Trump isn't doing anything illegal. He isn't doing anything Obama didn't do, and you had no problem with it then.

He didn't do anything that All Capone did either. Or anything from the GodFathers Movie. Rump probably hasn't done what the Boston STrangler did but it's early. He may be saving that for his next, "Here, Hold My Beer" moment.
So Obama is no better than Al Capone? I agree. The Democrat party is just one big criminal syndicate.

Pay attention, comrade. It's not about "Obama, Hillary, Bush Jr, or the fact you weren't breast fed as a baby".
I thought we were comparing Obama with other criminals.

$200 million

is how the story goes...

Mitch would be mentally retarded to allow Trump to be booted from office, you brain damaged freak. It doesn't require any $200 million aluminum plant.

Moscow Mitch has hitched his wagon to Rump's rump. He feels that is the only thing that can save him now. Well, last check in his home state, there is a very popular Vet that is running as a Republican that says nice things about Rump and is kicking his ass hard. Rump won't save him this time. Moscow Mitch is hated in Kentucky.

He isn't hated in Kentucky nearly as much as he is hated in Democrat offices. Anyone who uses the term "Moscow Mitch" only shows what a psycho and dumbass he is.

Can we please keep using that word.

It made you look stupid the first time you used....and it hasn't lost it's edge.

Can you all just be honest for once and admit you don’t want to know the truth?

I do know the "truth".

What are you talking about.

You still look stupid when you use the word cover-up.

Get over it.

Do you know the truth? Or do you just repeat what you’re told to repeat?

Corey Lewandowsky has the best line that encapsulates this administration. They feel no obligation to be honest and truthful with the media or voters.
I doubt he said that.
he said it...
Prove it.

is how the story goes...

He isn't hated in Kentucky nearly as much as he is hated in Democrat offices. Anyone who uses the term "Moscow Mitch" only shows what a psycho and dumbass he is.

Do you mean all those Moscow Mitch signs, posters and shirts at his last Hometown meeting weren't really there? He's toast.

That makes 4 solid Senate Seats lost in 2020. Making it a 50-50 split including the 2 Indies that vote Demos. And if you get your wish and the Impeachment is swept under the rug, there will be even more Reps replaced by either Dems or Indies. Sounds to me like it's not quite working out like you dreamed it would. Now, if Moscow Mitch tries to make it look like they tried to do the right thing (they don't actually have to do the right thing, just appear to do the right thing) there will be 7 Rep seats saved (maybe) but his and 3 others won't be among them. I am sure you can borrow a harikari Knife from an old Japanese Gentleman and he would probably be tickled to instruct you on how to use it.

is how the story goes...

Do you mean all those Moscow Mitch signs, posters and shirts at his last Hometown meeting weren't really there? He's toast.

That makes 4 solid Senate Seats lost in 2020. Making it a 50-50 split including the 2 Indies that vote Demos. And if you get your wish and the Impeachment is swept under the rug, there will be even more Reps replaced by either Dems or Indies. Sounds to me like it's not quite working out like you dreamed it would. Now, if Moscow Mitch tries to make it look like they tried to do the right thing (they don't actually have to do the right thing, just appear to do the right thing) there will be 7 Rep seats saved (maybe) but his and 3 others won't be among them. I am sure you can borrow a harikari Knife from an old Japanese Gentleman and he would probably be tickled to instruct you on how to use it.

What island do you live on ?

The senate isn't going anywhere.

$200 million

is how the story goes...

I would ask you for evidence of that. but we all know that is a waste of time.

$200 million

Bribe? Where's the bribe?

You claimed Mitch took a $50 MILLION bribe.

Oops!

Forum List

Back