The Immigration Dilemma

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
In often needlessly harsh ways, President Donald Trump is forcing Americans to face issues that have been festering for decades, but effectively swept under the rug by the ruling party duopoly. Nowhere is this more evident than with immigration, an issue that helped to spark Trump’s quixotic, but ultimately successful, campaign.

I like this opening paragraph. It puts current political events succinctly and points out what all the pundits and so-called experts are missing. More of this interesting piece @ The Immigration Dilemma | Newgeography.com

Take a look at this guy. Since age 13 illegally in/out. 5 DUI. Still needs interpreter? Father of four? where are the kids? Smart ass too...."Asked about another of his drunk driving convictions, Tun reasoned that, “I wasn’t driving drunk, I was just over the limit.”

Costs to deal with him? $1million dollars......+

Five DUIs, deported twice, but still in Colorado

pedro-reynaldo-tun.jpg

What? You want to put people out of business? Imagine this. If you deport him, what will be with his bail bondsman? What will be of his lawyer? What will be of his judge, even? Do you want to kill an entire industry?
Hehe.

In often needlessly harsh ways, President Donald Trump is forcing Americans to face issues that have been festering for decades, but effectively swept under the rug by the ruling party duopoly. Nowhere is this more evident than with immigration, an issue that helped to spark Trump’s quixotic, but ultimately successful, campaign.

I like this opening paragraph. It puts current political events succinctly and points out what all the pundits and so-called experts are missing. More of this interesting piece @ The Immigration Dilemma | Newgeography.com

Retired Army I see and thank you for your rigorous and honorable service. My friend had a Screaming Eagle shoulder patch but he called it a Puking Buzzard. Marines called me a Squid. Sorry if I offended you but it was your avatar that put me on a tangent.

I am currently in the process of hiring someone. We flew six people in for an interview. Five of them weren't born in the United States.

I had dinner with nine people at an industry conference a few weeks ago. Eight of us were born outside of the United States.

This country attracts the best and brightest from around the world and benefits from it.

why do you like that?

what in your life has been damaged by immigrants? and i mean you personally, not some nonsense story you've heard or article you've read.

there's a much easier way to say that opening paragraph --- the hatred and bigotry of angry white supremacist christian males has been made clear.

and the orange sociopath was only "successful" if you ignore the actual votes. anyone who supports him should remember that.

why do you like that?

what in your life has been damaged by immigrants? and i mean you personally, not some nonsense story you've heard or article you've read.

there's a much easier way to say that opening paragraph --- the hatred and bigotry of angry white supremacist christian males has been made clear.

and the orange sociopath was only "successful" if you ignore the actual votes. anyone who supports him should remember that.

I'm married to a LEGAL immigrant and brought her 5 kids with her!

I am currently in the process of hiring someone. We flew six people in for an interview. Five of them weren't born in the United States.

I had dinner with nine people at an industry conference a few weeks ago. Eight of us were born outside of the United States.

So, the dinner was mostly breastfeeding?

What? You want to put people out of business? Imagine this. If you deport him, what will be with his bail bondsman? What will be of his lawyer? What will be of his judge, even? Do you want to kill an entire industry?
Hehe.

And the liquor stores and hooch companies too!

Without individuals like the op'er is writing about the news industry would be suffering too!

Forum List

Back