The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were idiots. There is no doubt.
It's sad ....

It's like these people live in some LaLa Land and not reality.

Vehicles go 70+ MPH on Interstates ...... not exactly somewhere you want to be on foot.
I control half of Boston we don’t Allow this activity, we have a Militia

Absolute bullshit. That is as believable as your crap about the camera or the laser dot.

Besides, you are always complaining about how screwed up Boston is. If you control half of it, do something.

It's sad ....

Vehicles go 70+ MPH on Interstates ...... not exactly somewhere you want to be on foot.

I spent a lot of years running fiber optic, cable and electrical lines. We crossed and ran alongside a LOT of roadways. But when it comes to interstates, they always had me on edge until all the work was done. And we never did it on weekends.

Last edited:
It's sad ....

Absolute bullshit. That is as believable as your crap about the camera or the laser dot.

Besides, you are always complaining about how screwed up Boston is. If you control half of it, do something.
I have an agreement with the city of Boston , allow me to control certain municipalities, police, utilities, parks.. and I won’t coup many of the politicians.. it’s worked out fine so far

I spent a lot of year running fiber optic, cable and electrical lines. We crossed and ran alongside a LOT of roadways. But when it comes to interstates, they always had me on edge until all the work was done. And we never did it on weekends.
I can see where that could be a hazardous job.

I'm gonna guess you guys never worked at 1:30 in the morning.

It's sad ....

I have an agreement with the city of Boston , allow me to control certain municipalities, police, utilities, parks.. and I won’t coup many of the politicians.. it’s worked out fine so far

The ever changing fantasies and delusions of Jitsie. Once you said you wanted fewer cops. Later you said cops harassed you. Now you say you control the cops?

And you won't complete your coup against the democrat politicians? Because they cut you in on the deal? Admitting you were bought out is surprising.

I spent a lot of year running fiber optic, cable and electrical lines. We crossed and ran alongside a LOT of roadways. But when it comes to interstates, they always had me on edge until all the work was done. And we never did it on weekends.
I can see where that could be a hazardous job.

I'm gonna guess you guys never worked at 1:30 in the morning.

We did start around then. But that was with the prep works and the lines coming up to cross. The state police like to cross around 3am to 4am. The partiers are asleep and the morning rush hasn't started. And always on weekdays/

It's sad ....

The ever changing fantasies and delusions of Jitsie. Once you said you wanted fewer cops. Later you said cops harassed you. Now you say you control the cops?

And you won't complete your coup against the democrat politicians? Because they cut you in on the deal? Admitting you were bought out is surprising.
We take gains where we can.. We have several acts of legislation in the works

It's sad ....

Yeah right. First you were going to get rid of all the democrats. You were going to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. Now you work with them? lol

That is all as believable as you coming here. "Knock knock hehe" remember?

It's sad ....

Yeah right. First you were going to get rid of all the democrats. You were going to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. Now you work with them? lol

Huh we made demands they met them.. that’s what a movement is.. we still fight on

It's sad ....

Huh we made demands they met them.. that’s what a movement is.. we still fight on

According to you, your demands were that all the democrats immediately surrender to you.

It's sad ....

According to you, your demands were that all the democrats immediately surrender to you.
Technically they have I just haven’t really announced it yet right now we’re in the current stages of phase 2

It's sad ....

Technically they have I just haven’t really announced it yet right now we’re in the current stages of phase 2

Yeah right. YOu really should seek professional help. As entertaining as you are sometimes, your fantasies and delusions are getting out of hand.

It's sad ....

"Technically"? Have the resigned from their elected positions? Have they said you are in charge? If not, they have technically done nothing.

It's sad ....

"Technically"? Have the resigned from their elected positions? Have they said you are in charge? If not, they have technically done nothing.
You are not in the internal discussions that we are having

It's sad ....

So, do you want to meet at a rifle range and bet $500 on a shooting match between us? I'll bring my rifle and you bring yours.

It's sad ....

So, do you want to meet at a rifle range and bet $500 on a shooting match between us? I'll bring my rifle and you bring yours.
I’ll have to see if my guns are legal in Atlanta

It's sad ....

You are not in the internal discussions that we are having

No one else is either. The internal discussions are in your own mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back