The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.
News Flash: It’s not a good idea to dress in dark clothes and play in the middle of the highway at night. Just like it’s not a good idea to poke sleeping bears. Or throw rocks at beehives. Or to drink bleach. Or stick forks in electrical sockets.

She should have been home with a husband and kids

Perhaps she wanted more out of life than to be a mother and a housewife.
What’s a greater reward than giving life and building a strong American family.. playing in traffic? Lol

As I said, the playing in traffic was stupid, especially on the interstate.

But what each individual wants from their life is up to them. And a woman can give life without giving up what she wants out of life.

As far as building a strong American family, if she is married then both should build it. I am always amused by people who would tell me it is great that I helped my wife around the house, with cooking & cleaning. We both worked and we both took care of the household. I am not "helping". I am carrying my share of the load.
You missed the point this is about the last two generations of woman making bad life decisions, when previously they were star if America, the home maker we bent over backwards to hold the door for them, and give up a seat. Now they call you an oppressor if you do that

I have always held the door for women. Occasionally one will not say 'thank you', but none have ever accused me of being an oppressor.

And the point is that women get to choose what they do with their life. Just like men do. Women are not just homemakers and brood mares.
That’s western culture,, are you anti western culture?

Western culture, like almost everything in life, changes. I am not anti-western culture. I am also not in favor of taking away women's right to decide for themselves how they want to live their life. If they want to marry and be a stay-at-home Mom, I am all for it. If they want to marry and have a career, more power to them. If they want to never have kids, that is their choice.
It’s changing ? Lol to what! It was built b avoiding mistakes other cultures have made.. having a woman 40 stories up securing a bean isn’t the best idea you absolutely devastating moron lol

First I would ask why someone would need a bean secured 40 stories up.
Sky scrapers son. You ain’t in Kansas anymore lol

Yeah, I knew what you meant. But it is ridiculous for you to use that as an argument as to why women shouldn't have careers.

The overwhelming majority of women aren't looking for careers building skyscrapers.

Also, they have skyscrapers in Kansas.
Im
Happy with western culture.. you don’t have to live here

I'm happy with western culture too. The difference is, you want to change it back to the way it was. I don't. I believe in the freedom to choose what you do with your life.

I'm not going anywhere. And I doubt you will ever convince (or force) women to go back to the way things were when their options were so limited.
Well than we will have more girls raising stray dogs and playing in highways for no reason at all. As our culture crumbles.. my not be honest with woman

And we will have more women owning businesses, being vital to corporations, becoming scientists, engineers, lawyers and other professions.

As for raising stray dogs, I think rescuing animals is a noble endeavor. And our culture is not crumbling. It is changing. You can either make peace with the changes or you can be miserable.
Yes they are needed .. but where is more important? Home or corporate America? Unless business are pumping out great American babies I think we know the answer

A working woman can have babies. It is not as if all births stopped just because women have careers.

I notice you did not answer my questions about whether you have ever been married. The same traditional American values that expect her to forego a career expect you to marry and stay married for the kids.

It's without a doubt a better environment for a child in a two parent household. The mother should stay with the child and not be working, at least until the children are all in school. Then perhaps she can get a job provided she's home when they return from school.
He’s wants to tear up the fabric of western culture

Don't be ridiculous.
If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera...

More bullshit. There is no camera.

And I'd be happy to meet you at a range and see who can hit the center of the bullseye more often. Iron sights work great for me.

What’s a greater reward than giving life and building a strong American family.. playing in traffic? Lol

But what each individual wants from their life is up to them. And a woman can give life without giving up what she wants out of life.

As far as building a strong American family, if she is married then both should build it. I am always amused by people who would tell me it is great that I helped my wife around the house, with cooking & cleaning. We both worked and we both took care of the household. I am not "helping". I am carrying my share of the load.
You missed the point this is about the last two generations of woman making bad life decisions, when previously they were star if America, the home maker we bent over backwards to hold the door for them, and give up a seat. Now they call you an oppressor if you do that

I have always held the door for women. Occasionally one will not say 'thank you', but none have ever accused me of being an oppressor.

And the point is that women get to choose what they do with their life. Just like men do. Women are not just homemakers and brood mares.

Western culture, like almost everything in life, changes. I am not anti-western culture. I am also not in favor of taking away women's right to decide for themselves how they want to live their life. If they want to marry and be a stay-at-home Mom, I am all for it. If they want to marry and have a career, more power to them. If they want to never have kids, that is their choice.
It’s changing ? Lol to what! It was built b avoiding mistakes other cultures have made.. having a woman 40 stories up securing a bean isn’t the best idea you absolutely devastating moron lol

Yeah, I knew what you meant. But it is ridiculous for you to use that as an argument as to why women shouldn't have careers.

The overwhelming majority of women aren't looking for careers building skyscrapers.

Im

I'm happy with western culture too. The difference is, you want to change it back to the way it was. I don't. I believe in the freedom to choose what you do with your life.

I'm not going anywhere. And I doubt you will ever convince (or force) women to go back to the way things were when their options were so limited.
Well than we will have more girls raising stray dogs and playing in highways for no reason at all. As our culture crumbles.. my not be honest with woman

And we will have more women owning businesses, being vital to corporations, becoming scientists, engineers, lawyers and other professions.

As for raising stray dogs, I think rescuing animals is a noble endeavor. And our culture is not crumbling. It is changing. You can either make peace with the changes or you can be miserable.
Yes they are needed .. but where is more important? Home or corporate America? Unless business are pumping out great American babies I think we know the answer

A working woman can have babies. It is not as if all births stopped just because women have careers.

I notice you did not answer my questions about whether you have ever been married. The same traditional American values that expect her to forego a career expect you to marry and stay married for the kids.

It's without a doubt a better environment for a child in a two parent household. The mother should stay with the child and not be working, at least until the children are all in school. Then perhaps she can get a job provided she's home when they return from school.

Don't be ridiculous.
If you only knew how many at 500yds with iron sights and a 30 round mag!!! Keep posing for the camera...

And I'd be happy to meet you at a range and see who can hit the center of the bullseye more often. Iron sights work great for me.
Hehe

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Should I warn my neighbor about the camera? Considering you had a 50/50 chance of guessing right and missed which side of the road I live on?

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Should I warn my neighbor about the camera? Considering you had a 50/50 chance of guessing right and missed which side of the road I live on?
Clack clack clack clack

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Clack clack clack clack

lol

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Clack clack clack clack

lol
Hehe

The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

The victim here was the driver, not the moron who thought it was smart to stand in the middle of a fucking freeway at 1:30 in the morning. The only thing she deserves is a Darwin Award.

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Clack clack clack clack

lol
Hehe

All talk. All hat and no cowboy.

However, SOME do and guess who gave one of the first the opportunity to make her dream come true?

Contractor-S.jpg

The victim here was the driver, not the moron who thought it was smart to stand in the middle of a fucking freeway at 1:30 in the morning. The only thing she deserves is a Darwin Award.
They were unlawfully shutting down the Freeway.

I don't see this guy being charged.

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Clack clack clack clack

lol
Hehe

Knock knock hehe

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Clack clack clack clack

lol
Hehe

Knock knock hehe

Who isn't here? hehe

Im

Don't be ridiculous.

Hehe

Clack clack clack clack

lol
Hehe

Knock knock hehe

Does this mean you don't want to meet at a rifle range? There is a nice one not far from Atlanta. Or I can come to whatever one you want. You bring your rifle and I'll bring mine. We could even make it better and put $500 on who gets the best score.

They were unlawfully shutting down the Freeway.

I don't see this guy being charged.

I don't either. If you watch the video, there's a slew of things working in the drivers defense. The "protestors" set up a blockade after a curve which would have brought it into view suddenly as opposed to gradually. A bunch of the "protestors" decided to stand behind said blockade, completely obstructing any view of them. By the time the driver realized what was going on he quickly swerved right to avoid the blockade and then left again to avoid the crowd on the side, clearly not knowing there were also people over there because he couldn't see them. Even if he hadn't swerved, he would've broadsided the van and probably flipped it right on top of the dipshits on the other side.

These morons played a stupid game and won their prize accordingly.

I don't either. If you watch the video, there's a slew of things working in the drivers defense. The "protestors" set up a blockade after a curve which would have brought it into view suddenly as opposed to gradually. A bunch of the "protestors" decided to stand behind said blockade, completely obstructing any view of them. By the time the driver realized what was going on he quickly swerved right to avoid the blockade and then left again to avoid the crowd on the side, clearly not knowing there were also people over there because he couldn't see them. Even if he hadn't swerved, he would've broadsided the van and probably flipped it right on top of the dipshits on the other side.

These Domestic Terrorist unlawfully shut the Freeway down and death and injury was the result.

They should be charged accordingly.

These Domestic Terrorist unlawfully shut the Freeway down and death and injury was the result.

They should be charged accordingly.

They were idiots. There is no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back