The horrifc video of what went on in the Capital building on January 6th. TikTok

Nothing like a USMB gaslighting thread to get you in the mood to call right wing nuts out.
10 min mark is the storming of the grounds
13 mins mark starts police casualties
16 min mark breaking glass and storming building
17 mins the back stairs are breached and fight is on the ground
18:30 mark the capital is breached.
18:50 the confederate flag is paraded through the capital
10 mins of mayhem and at 28:30 a rioter is shot dead
30:20 a detailed view of police being assaulted begins.

What a shit show.

Nicely edited to back your agenda. You're just into the shit propaganda like everyone else.

Where is Ray Epps? Where is the pipe bomber they wanted so desperately?

Where is this mother fucker?
9f10dfe3-1c5a-43e2-bdea-e05425d6042f-medium16x9_johnsullivanbookingphoto.PNG

Oh yeah.... they were "on the right side".

We'll have a proper hearing when the adults are back in charge..... and you filthy fucking animals won't like it.

Whaaaaaaaaat? I showed a 40 minute documentary with many videos used. You showed a 30 second clip. One of us edited for an agenda. Wasn’t me.
When I got to Trump's speech (I endured his full 1hr+ babbling speech on YouTube), it just had edited bits to suit your agenda. As soon as that happened, what a pile of fucking shit propaganda you posted.

I'm not for or against what happened at America's Capitol, I just detest lies and propaganda.

Just like the op, it just shows a tiny part of a big event. Your post just compounded the nonsense.

"And yet it was actually antifa posing as Trump supporters.....like we said."

I, for one, applaud the good poster "Theowl32" for making the most traction-full case for why we need the Congressional Committee investigating the January 6th Insurrection/Attack.

After all, if it was ANTIFA in MAGA-drag the investigation will reveal that.

Additionally, as other posters here have asserted, it was also an operation by gay Oathkeepers.

If so, the investigation will reveal that.

Or, if it was hired 'police crisis actors'......well, the investigation will reveal that.

So, yes, the good post "owl32" presents a strong argument as to why the Congressional Committee is a good thing.

And, as another poster succinctly points out, all of us loyal patriotic Americans will get a chance to see some balls and strikes on the telly, soon:

"weeks of public hearings - live, unedited & in 'vivid color' come january...."

When I got to Trump's speech (I endured his full 1hr+ babbling speech on YouTube), it just had edited bits to suit your agenda. As soon as that happened, what a pile of fucking shit propaganda you posted.

I'm not for or against what happened at America's Capitol, I just detest lies and propaganda.

Just like the op, it just shows a tiny part of a big event. Your post just compounded the nonsense.
You’re not “for or against” what happened at the capital? That’s stupid. It was a riot. You can quibble about terminology of whether it was an insurrection but it was a riot for sure… and you’re not “for it or against it?” That’s moronic. No patience for that nonsense dude.

It’s a 40 minute video of the events with the most incendiary parts of Trump hour long babbling speech included for set up. The video recounted the violence and riot step by step. The fact you want to act like you’re some genius independent thinker by not condemning a riot is mind blowing.

Nothing like a USMB gaslighting thread to get you in the mood to call right wing nuts out.
10 min mark is the storming of the grounds
13 mins mark starts police casualties
16 min mark breaking glass and storming building
17 mins the back stairs are breached and fight is on the ground
18:30 mark the capital is breached.
18:50 the confederate flag is paraded through the capital
10 mins of mayhem and at 28:30 a rioter is shot dead
30:20 a detailed view of police being assaulted begins.

What a shit show.

Fake.

You’re not “for or against” what happened at the capital? That’s stupid. It was a riot. You can quibble about terminology of whether it was an insurrection but it was a riot for sure… and you’re not “for it or against it?” That’s moronic. No patience for that nonsense dude.

It’s a 40 minute video of the events with the most incendiary parts of Trump hour long babbling speech included for set up. The video recounted the violence and riot step by step. The fact you want to act like you’re some genius independent thinker by not condemning a riot is mind blowing.
Correct, a number of people rioted. But in the video, as soon as I saw snippets of Trump's speech used to change the meaning, it's simply a propaganda video. But thank you, I went onto YouTube and flagged it as misleading.

The only video regarding Jan 6th that hasn't been edited, is Trump's speech. That's what you need to watch. Then you will say, "Hang on, Trump didn't ask anyone to commit violence and riot". Try impartial videos as opposed to spreading fake news.

If you want to follow something with violence and death, that many on the American Left swept under the carpet, look at the BLM riots.

Look at all those "conservatives" creating havoc trying to steal your democracy cuz of the orange-man.

Yes, they say it was the worst attack on the country since Pearl Harbor.

The horror!!!!!

Ahhhhh!!!!

Antifa seems to be the only thing you guys can bring up in retaliation when trump's many crimes are discussed. . Antifa are private citizens who didn't take an oath of office to defend our country like this treasonous trump character did. .

Forum List

Back