The Homosexual Agenda Infiltrates the White House!

Your incapable of reading I assume. I have NEVER lived in Utah. Let me be clear just for you, I live in North Carolina.

I will even stipulate the city, since anyone with any knowledge of the Marine Corps would already know. I Live in Jacksonville NC.

Now if your going to find me a shrink, I can easily travel to New Bern and Wilmington. I guess I could get to Morehead City also And ECU has a huge medical school , they are about the same distance.

Pay for my gas and I will even drive to Raleigh or Durham.

Since you will be paying I am sure you can arrange for the shrink to report his findings to you. On the particular issue of insanity because of religion I will gladly sign a waiver for that purpose.

Well Goll-ly! Now I know you! :shock:

You’re the one-toothed tambourine player from up in the coves that I met at the Old Fort Friday night Mountain Music Fest

The one that was close, too close, to his two horny Daisy Mayish daughters! The one who revealed to me - after drinking a demijohn of White Lightnin' - that beneath his slack-jawed hillbilly exterior he was the legendary CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS! :cuckoo:

Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Look, up in the sky! Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! it’s Captain Underpants!

Yes, it’s Captain Underpants, strange visitor from Planet Mormon who thinks he came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.

Captain Underpants, who can confound the minds of mighty Christians, beat-up Aussies with his bare hands, and who, disguised as Gomer Piles — wild-mannered Marine from North Carolina — fights a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Mormon way!

Hey, remember how my Tarheel friends Shelby and Bill went white when I told a Jesus joke during one of the intermissions at Old Fort? Bill said later it was the bravest thing he had ever seen. :eusa_naughty:

All jokes aside though. You predatory pricks are everywhere, aren't you! I once met a Tongan Mormon on Niuafoou a volcano out in the middle of nowhere! And what about that Temple in Apia? I know the filthy Filipino Cafflik who installed the airconditioning in it!

I'd imagine Mormons would be as welcome as the rats under the house down in camp meetin' country. No wonder you're are so aggressive for a supposed Christian.

I thought "salvation" bought on a feeling of absolute bliss and made people act chilled-out and all kindly like, not the exact opposite. :wtf:

It does. Anal sex is far more destructive of cell linings than vaginal sex, making it easier for infections to spread. AIDS was spread by homosexual anal sex. As David Horowitz has said, the failure to acknowledge this is putting ideology over physiology.

By definition, it knocks it down a few pegs, which is exactly what the subverters want. Understand: they want to make a MOCKERY of what they consider to be an outdated, fascist practice, and since they can't ban it outright, they'll work to make it look silly. They are winning this battle. Just watch "Married With Children".

"Equal access" is best justified by actualy equality. Homosexual couples are not the "equal" of a normal couple. Saying "it is simply about fairness" is typical liberal circular reasoning. Oh, it is? Well then, who can be against it? Other things that are "simply about fairness": high taxes, overregulation, letting criminals go, etc.

LOOK AT THE DAMN PICTURE AT THE START OF THIS THREAD! This child as football is self-evident. "Mary and Heather" know exactly what happens when they pull him out: someone starts a thread on a chatboard to "prove" that homosexuality is a family value! As for Melissa Etheridge, how do you know about this in the first place? If she weren't making a deal of it, you wouldn't know about it to begin with.

AIDS was spread by homosexual anal sex.

That’s right, Bill! ALL secshull diseases are spread by poofters playing rumpy-pumpy! Particularly AIDS, which can only transmitted through male homersekshill shit.

Whereas female faeces, which smells like flowers and makes a delicious breakfast spread similar to Vegemite, is fit to eat!

This is especially true with female Christian’s shit, which is far more pure than common sinners shit, has a wonderful nose and a distinct woody aftertaste with just a suggestion of oxidation, presumably from these male subjugated Hausfrau's incessant crucifix kissing.

It does. Anal sex is far more destructive of cell linings than vaginal sex, making it easier for infections to spread. AIDS was spread by homosexual anal sex. As David Horowitz has said, the failure to acknowledge this is putting ideology over physiology.
Hetero couples have buttsex too. Some of them even swing and swap and all kinds of crazy, high-risk things. This is irrelevant to any discussion of equal protection. Besides, if gay sex is so disease-prone, you'd think you'd want to encourage monogamy in gay couples by letting them marry each other
Homosexual couples are not the "equal" of a normal couple.

In your personal, bigoted, wrong-headed opinion.

Gay couples are equal to heterosexual couples. The only difference (and it is an insignificant difference) is that they can’t reproduce.

Oh, THAT little difference. Sheesh, what a minor matter! And here I was all worked up. Silly me!

Other insignificant differences we shouldn't fuss over:

The USA and China are equal countries, except that one is in a different place from the other, and the border going around them is in slightly different shapes.

Men and women are the same, except for some parts in the middle. Other than that, the exact same thing. Exactly the same.

The Earth and Venus are just one space away from the Sun. So it's like, pretty much the same planet. Only a racist would disagree.

Hetero couples have buttsex too. Some of them even swing and swap and all kinds of crazy, high-risk things. This is irrelevant to any discussion of equal protection. Besides, if gay sex is so disease-prone, you'd think you'd want to encourage monogamy in gay couples by letting them marry each other

Back in the bad old days, when kids were too frightened to have vaginal sex, lest G-e-e-e-zus struck them dead, good American girls were renowned for syphoning the Purple-headed Junket Pumper or "going Greek" for their guys.

I wonder if this caused AIDS? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

So, you disagree with the entire medical profession that Homosexual sex between men AND the promisquity that the VAST majority of Homosexual men practice is a health problem.

Tell me, how did all those guys get aids? Ohh wait I know, one heterosexual gave tainted blood after doing the nasty with his girlfriend and from there, it became an epidemic.

Marriage won't solve the problem, read some of those studies you are ignoring from health care officials. Homosexual men do not generally stay faithful to one partner. They do not generally stay in a committed relationship with another Homosexual man. There are of course exceptions, BUT they are just that exceptions. And Civil Unions can provide the same "rights" of marriage.

Wow. Okay. I’m surprised. For some reason, I thought that you would oppose it. Cool. :cool:

What legal age consenting adults do with one another is none of my buisiness, as long as it is not in public ( and no I don't mean hugging and light kissing) It is also none of my concern who consenting adults chose to cohabitat with. However it IS my concern that the Institute of marriage remain what it has always been.

I also would NOT oppose a move to remove "marriage" from Government control, leaving it to churches to determine whom to marriage. The Government,as has been mentioned needs to codify unions though, so I would not oppose a move to have Government ONLY sanction Civil unions.

Oh, THAT little difference. Sheesh, what a minor matter! And here I was all worked up. Silly me!

Other insignificant differences we shouldn't fuss over:

The USA and China are equal countries, except that one is in a different place from the other, and the border going around them is in slightly different shapes.

No. There are many differences between China and the USA.

China’s government is a Communist party-led state.
America’s government is a Republic.

Men and women are the same, except for some parts in the middle. Other than that, the exact same thing. Exactly the same.

There is on-going debate about the differences between men and women. Some people think that the brains and thinking between men and women is different. I doubt that such is a significant difference.

The Earth and Venus are just one space away from the Sun. So it's like, pretty much the same planet. Only a racist would disagree.

No. There are many more differences between the Earth and Venus. Simply contrast the information found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth with that found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus. Also having different views with regard to the similarity or differences between the Earth and Venus does not make one a racist. A racist is a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Besides, what does this have to do with the fact that there is no difference between heterosexual couples and homosexual couples except for the ability to reproduce?

What legal age consenting adults do with one another is none of my buisiness, as long as it is not in public ( and no I don't mean hugging and light kissing) It is also none of my concern who consenting adults chose to cohabitat with. However it IS my concern that the Institute of marriage remain what it has always been.

I also would NOT oppose a move to remove "marriage" from Government control, leaving it to churches to determine whom to marriage. The Government,as has been mentioned needs to codify unions though, so I would not oppose a move to have Government ONLY sanction Civil unions.

Would you support civil unions if they gave gay couples every single legal privilege enjoyed by married couples?

Would you support civil unions if they gave gay couples every single legal privilege enjoyed by married couples?

There would be no other reason to "give" them civil Unions if they didn't.

And while I personally am not sure gays should adopt. That would be a privelage they should also have, based on the criteria of the State as to whether the home and couple are fit.

You see, I can have 2 standards, one that regulates my personal life and another that recognizes and accepts legal rights and conditions I am opposed to.

Take abortion... it is wrong, it is in my opinion murder of a child. BUT it is legal and it is accepted as a procedure. I would never advice or encourage ANYONE to have the procedure. I will vote for any reasonable law to restrict it and I do NOT think my tax dollars should ever pay for even one abortion.

You will never find me in a protest about it though. And my vote is not dependant on the candidate being pro life. If that were the only difference between two, I would vote for the pro life person. Otherwise the issue is much lower on my reason to vote against.

As a personal matter it is murder, as a legal matter it is not. I believe in God and it is his job to make that Judgement at the appropriate time.

I imagine push come to shove I am a bit of a bigot, though I suspect everyone is to a degree. However logic, knowledge and a sense of right and wrong ensure that I will ALWAYS oppose Racism and institutionalized Bigotry. I have taken every precaution I can to ensure my children never learned to hate from me, simply because of race, creed or ethnicity, nor for sexual preference. I simply can not fathom unreasoning hatred for no good reason. It is a chore to hate, I have better things to do with my limited energies.

Heck as I type this I have been called a right wing fanatic, a Fundamentalist crackpot and a left wing agitator, all on this board alone.

LOOK AT THE DAMN PICTURE AT THE START OF THIS THREAD! This child as football is self-evident. "Mary and Heather" know exactly what happens when they pull him out: someone starts a thread on a chatboard to "prove" that homosexuality is a family value! As for Melissa Etheridge, how do you know about this in the first place? If she weren't making a deal of it, you wouldn't know about it to begin with.

Who is treating her like a political football and who is treating her like a human being. Check this out:

http://www.americablog.com/2007/05/concerned-women-for-america-spokesman.html

Concerned Women for America spokesman blasts Mary Cheney and girlfriend as just "playing house," not "real parents," birth of son is "tragedy"

Who is treating her like a political football and who is treating her like a human being. Check this out:

http://www.americablog.com/2007/05/concerned-women-for-america-spokesman.html

Concerned Women for America spokesman blasts Mary Cheney and girlfriend as just "playing house," not "real parents," birth of son is "tragedy"

I will agree, it is NONE of their buisness. And last I checked only certain courts and Government Agencies get to determine if someone is fit to be a parent. I seriously doubt most people that want children ( that are mature enough) "play house" Ohh I am sure there are a few, but the claim here is stupid and counter productive. The tragedy is that these people can not mind their own lives.

Forum List

Back