The Hillary Clinton Email Saga Just Got A Lot Weirder

Hey dupes, when are you going to learn that "redstate" source is worth fuck all?

How much dead end, go nowhere bullshit do you have to read there to finally get it?

FBI denied in 2018 there being any evidence of any foreign compromise to Hillary's emails and NOTHING changed since then.
So you seriously think that all 30,000 emails that Hillary bitbleached were all personal? Nothing hidden there, right?

What the fuck does that have to do with this topic? Nothing.

I'm not in the bussiness of speculation (which you seem to characterize as "think"), I consider established FACTS.

The topic of this thread is Hillary Clinton emails, do try to pay attention dumbass.

No retard, the thread is specifically about a breach of Hillary's emails by the Chinese.

Hey dupes, when are you going to learn that "redstate" source is worth fuck all?

How much dead end, go nowhere bullshit do you have to read there to finally get it?

FBI denied in 2018 there being any evidence of any foreign compromise to Hillary's emails and NOTHING changed since then.
So you seriously think that all 30,000 emails that Hillary bitbleached were all personal? Nothing hidden there, right?

I'm not in the bussiness of speculation (which you seem to characterize as "think"), I consider established FACTS.

The topic of this thread is Hillary Clinton emails, do try to pay attention dumbass.

No retard, the thread is specifically about a breach of Hillary's emails by the Chinese.

You may want to re-read the title of the thread. You can read, right?

Breach? She was F'ng Conspiring & Colluding with them and communicating with them, same as she did with Russia, Rosatom, and the $145 Million she received from Putin for getting The Uranium Sale done.

Commie Joe Biden and his son are just more of the same bought and paid for Chinese Puppets.

You may want to re-read the title of the thread. You can read, right?

You may want to READ NOT JUST THE TITLE.

After you are done, come back to throw your two cents in.

Breach? She was F'ng Conspiring with them and communicating with them, same as she did with Russia, Rosatom, and the $145 Million she received from Putin for getting The Uranium Sale done.

Moron, according to FBI there is no evidence Chinese had Hillary's emails.

What part of that do you not understand or would like to refute?

And this was right BEFORE the ChiComs rounded up and executed all of our Chinese Intel assets

Breach? She was F'ng Conspiring with them and communicating with them, same as she did with Russia, Rosatom, and the $145 Million she received from Putin for getting The Uranium Sale done.

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

Moron, the correct answer is that there is not a single part of that fact that you could refute, so just cut the losses and stfu already.

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

Moron, the correct answer is that there is not a single part of that fact that you could refute, so just cut the losses and stfu already.
sub-buzz-8731-1535658488-2.png

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

In 2018 FBI said your meme is baseless bulshit, there was no evidence of Chinese having access to Hillary's emails.

How many fucking times does same thing needs to be repeated before you get it?

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

I just don't understand how the entire US Intel agencies are so fucked they let this go as if it's a no big deal. Meh, No Harm No Foul.

Risk your life for the country and democrats sell you out

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

I just don't understand how the entire US Intel agencies are so fucked they let this go

Umm it's very simple mr.Nutter-butter, they let it go because it's baseless bullshit. DUH.

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

In 2018 FBI said your meme is baseless bulshit, there was no evidence of Chinese having access to Hillary's emails.

How many fucking times does same thing needs to be repeated before you get it?
hillary-satan-620x470.jpg

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

I just don't understand how the entire US Intel agencies are so fucked they let this go as if it's a no big deal. Meh, No Harm No Foul.

Risk your life for the country and democrats sell you out
bff.jpg

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

I just don't understand how the entire US Intel agencies are so fucked they let this go

Umm it's very simple mr.Nutter-butter, they let it go because it's baseless bullshit. DUH.

Uh huh. Just a coinkydink the ChiComs got the exact right Intel as they hacked, well hacked is probably inaccurate, more like Hillary gave them the access they paid for.

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

Do you ever take a vacation? Get out in the Sun?

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

Uh huh. Just a coinkydink the ChiComs got the exact right Intel as they hacked, well hacked is probably inaccurate, more like Hillary gave them the access they paid for.

What "right intel"? stop talking out of your ass.

There is not evidence Chinese had access to Clinton's emails, or that her emails contained anything to do with specific CIA operatives in China.

Stop peddling half baked bullshit.

There is not evidence Chinese had access to Clinton's emails, or that her emails contained anything to do with specific CIA operatives in China.

Right Intel was the Hillary based Intel that identified our entire Chinese Intel organization

You don't care either.
287jw9.jpg

Do you ever take a vacation? Get out in the Sun?

Yes I do. You'd probably give your right nut (pun intended) to be me.

Any other questions?

iu

Forum List

Back