The Hill: Was Loretta Lynch coordinating with James Comey in the Clinton investigation?

Little room for doubt. Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and make them an example for all to see.

Was Lynch coordinating with Comey in the Clinton investigation?

Prosecute them for what law?

Title and Chapter, please.

Unless you're full of shit, of course.
I don't know the exact law of the FBI attempting to interfere in the national election of the President. What was that treason statute number again?

There is no "treason" statute. Treason is defined in the Constitution, not in the Code.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

[Emphasis mine]

Once again you are posting like an idiot, so there is no law against this , so I can do it and get away with it.

:lol:

I'm having a hard time following your argument.

Yes, when something is not against the law, you can do it and "get away with it".
I’ve written you off as being an idiot shortly after joining this board. Just saying.

Well being blind would make that a bit hard for you to follow anything

Keep up there Stevie Wonder.

Little room for doubt. Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and make them an example for all to see.

I don't know the exact law of the FBI attempting to interfere in the national election of the President. What was that treason statute number again?

There is no "treason" statute. Treason is defined in the Constitution, not in the Code.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

[Emphasis mine]

Once again you are posting like an idiot, so there is no law against this , so I can do it and get away with it.

Yes, when something is not against the law, you can do it and "get away with it".

[Emphasis mine]
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Attempting a coup against our Constitutional process in selecting our next POTUS. With Russia owning Hillary, this is looking really bad for all Democrats involved. Death penalty case.

Did you actually read you link? It says the exact same thing the Constitution says.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Are you trying to seriously argue that Hillary Clinton has "levied war" against the United States?
Attempting to subvert our election for a Russian pawn certainly qualifies.

Which law do you think attempting to manipulate the election of our President is?

What I know is that our laws - particularly our criminal laws - are very specifically written in statute to enumerate the exact elements of a crime that need to be proven.

I asked for the Title and Chapter of the law you guys believe was broken. This is what I was given.

Can you make an argument that any actions of Lynch, Comey, either Clinton, or anyone else involved meets those elements?

You seem to have misunderstood.

I didn't ask you to repost youtube videos that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I asked for someone to tell me what law was broken, and demonstrate how.

She had classified US material on her personal server which a high school geek could have broke into. She didn't return government mails back to the state department. She destroyed evidence (tampering with evidence) that was subpoenaed by the US Congress. She forwarded some of those classified emails to her buddy who was not cleared to see such information who shared that laptop with her husband who was sending dick pictures to strangers on the internet.

Can you tell me that anybody outside of their cabal would have gotten away with anything like this?

1. Spillage happens everyday, and no one gets prosecuted for it.
2. By all means, Congress is well within their power to try her for contempt of Congress, if they thought they had a case.
3. Huma Abedin, as Clinton's chief of staff, certainly had clearance to see those documents.

You are losing on this one, all you are telling us if there is no law addressed it's fair game

Yes. That is what I'm telling you.

I am telling you that if there's no law against something, then it's not a crime.

I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this, it's not a complicated topic.

[Emphasis mine]
Attempting a coup against our Constitutional process in selecting our next POTUS. With Russia owning Hillary, this is looking really bad for all Democrats involved. Death penalty case.

Did you actually read you link? It says the exact same thing the Constitution says.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Are you trying to seriously argue that Hillary Clinton has "levied war" against the United States?
Attempting to subvert our election for a Russian pawn certainly qualifies.

Which law do you think attempting to manipulate the election of our President is?

No, it does not.

This is why "Treason" is very specifically defined in the Constitution - so no one can do what you're suggesting.

[Emphasis mine]

Because you are trying to find loop holes, what's so complicated?

This is not a matter of "loop holes". This is about the rule of law, rather than the rule of feelings.

No you want laws and a nanny state, if there is no laws against it you think it's ok.

[Emphasis mine]

This is not a matter of "loop holes". This is about the rule of law, rather than the rule of feelings.

No you want laws and a nanny state, if there is no laws against it you think it's ok.

We're having a real disconnect here. It appears we're talking about different things.

You seem to be talking about your feelings, and what you believe to be "right" and "wrong".

I'm talking about the law. Neither your feelings, nor mine matter here.

[Emphasis mine]

I’ve written you off as being an idiot shortly after joining this board. Just saying.

Do you think I give a shit about what you think, fuckwit?

[Emphasis mine]

And you're upset that people call you out on it, we don't follow government laws we follow the bible's laws in the 10 commandments (or try too)

Why did The FBI grant immunity to everyone in The Clinton Camp then on top of that agree to destroy all of the laptops and devices they confiscated that Clinton didn’t take a sledge hammer to?

She said she only had one Device, right?

Not 17 that she destroyed with a hammer.

Why did Comey agree to call Clinton’s criminal investigations a matter and downplay it?

Why did Comey exonerate Clinton months Before investigating her and why did Lynch know this was going to happen?

Last edited:

[Emphasis mine]

Why you getting upset? We are having a friendly conversation here....

It’s clear you only have the equivalent of a 5th grade education.

But we welcome your kind here because you make everyone else look like a genius.

[Emphasis mine]

[Emphasis mine]

I wasn't taking to you, nor am I "upset".

It’s clear you only have the equivalent of a 5th grade education.

But we welcome your kind here because you make everyone else look like a genius.

[Emphasis mine]

You can't take a hint, can you?

[Emphasis mine]

I have being so much liberal posters here getting so upset latley ..why?

I have being so much liberal posters here getting so upset latley ..why?

[Emphasis mine]
I love how Clinton, recorded on tape state " If Trump wins we all hang. You fix this god damn thing now" They new exactly what they were doing..

I am not a shrink..but I can tell

:itsok:

I see posters from Debbie downer to G5000

To you that are getting real upset and I don't get it?

[Emphasis mine]

Why would I think you’d ever consider an opinion that differs from yours? lol

You are the typical leftist who can’t learn from the mistakes of others. It’s why you’re still talking the same stupid shit.

I can only wish you the best. :)

You are lacking in intelligence though.

When you become emotional it makes it hard for us to understand you.

Try not to blubber all over the forum with

But sniffle

Muh

Russia!

Forum List

Back