The Hill: Was Loretta Lynch coordinating with James Comey in the Clinton investigation?

Did Hillary "intent" to place classified documents on her unclassified server? That's not the foregone conclusion you act as if it is.

From what I've seen, it could just as easily be explained as spillage. Do you have any conclusive reason to say that it was intentional?

You know as well as anyone that laws were broken with the meeting on the tarmac as well as a dozen other places. You're simply another troll.

i-5GJBmrS-XL.jpg

That is not necessarily true. It was absolutely unethical, but whether it was illegal or not is an open question.

In your opinion. There were collusion and an offer made to re-nominate Loretta Lynch as Attorney General or perhaps even a higher position. Do I have proof? Nope. I have common sense and have followed the history of criminal activity and corruption surrounding the Clinton Cabal for decades.

The problem is we have no idea what was talked about. We can surmise all we want, but in a Court of Law that doesn't matter a hill of beans.

Bullshit. Powell and Rice both used personal email.

Lord, you just don't give up living the lie, do you?

Yes, they both used personal email. Just as you and I do every day.

They did not have a concealed, hidden, secret server where all their information was illegally stored. They, the Clinton Cabal, believed that by winning the Presidential election they could continue their illegal activities.

Dude, you're working at becoming an Officer of the Court. I already AM an Officer of the Court. I've been testifying in open court for probably longer than you've been alive. On three continents to boot!

And in this particular case intent is not an aspect of the crime. The Naval seaman who spent a year in jail was tried for the exact same thing that hillary is accused of and he certainly had no intent to commit a crime. You are flat wrong in this case.

The naval seaman that you're referring to (Kristian Saucier) absolutely "intended" to commit a crime. He didn't "accidentally" take 10 or so pictures of the submarine's classified engine system. He intentionally aimed his smartphone at the engine, and pressed the "Shutter" button - knowing that in doing so, he was violating the law.

And hillary intended to place classified documents on her unclassified server. Saucier had no intent to commit a crime. He DID commit the crime, but he was unaware that it was a crime to take those photo's. hillary, as the most "prepared POTUS candidate evah!" clearly DID know it was illegal, and furthermore, the sailor is not held up to nearly the same standard as the Sec of State, yet she was held to a LOWER standard than he was, and there's that little issue of those 33,000 subpoenad emails that were destroyed, along with the 13 blackberries that were hammered into bits. That is prima facie evidence that smacks that Reasonable Person right in the face. Don't ya think?

To add -

"Intention" isn't about knowing that you're breaking the law. It's about doing things on purpose. If you act, with the intention that a result should come from your action, the requirement for intent is satisfied.

Saucier didn't take those pictures by accident, he did it on purpose. That's where the idea of intent comes in.

There's no evidence that Clinton's spillage was intentional.

Yes, he intended to take the pictures, but he thought that as they were private, and were not going to be given to anyone beyond his friends and family that it was not a crime. Hillary KNEW that what she was doing was illegal (she is an attorney after all, she is ASSUMED to KNOW the law based on her classification as an expert). The most likely reason for her to set up the private server was to avoid FOIA requests. That is the only thing that makes any sort of sense.

Actually, from what I have read, the reason had more to do with her discomfort with technology and her reliance on others. There is no evidence of intent to break a law but plenty of her lack of tech.

Anyone who actually believes there was no effort on behalf of the Clinton Cabal to intentionally conceal government documents and emails from the government is more than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

PLEASE, tell us what you honestly believe that setting up an email account with a government server, with a professional actually setting up the account is more difficult than purchasing your own server, having it set up and serviced in your own home.

You can have a private email on a government server numbskull. You're not very well versed on this matter. I suggest you do some research of your own instead of parroting what your masters tell you, 'cause they're wrong.

Lol the only way to have AOL email account is to use their servers in the cloud, which is why Powell needed internet connection and why AOL was directly asked for his emails.

Not well versed? Please stfu, clearly better versed than a shameless fabricator like you.

Read your own link silly boy. There was no cloud back then. Where do you fruitcakes come from????

“cloud” is simply a reference to public facing hosting servers.

AOL emails were hosted on their server farm, accessible through internet.

When Powell used AOL his emails were stored on AOL servers, a password away from break in.

You are totally out to lunch and can’t meaningfully dispute anything I’m saying.

Did you bother to notice how the State Dept had no email capacity when Powell was in office? He was the first to ever use it.

did you notice how it is irrelevant? What you just said is completely beside the issue.

Powell either used private email system to conduct DoS business or he did not use private email system, available alternatives are MOOT.

image-S.jpg

That's ridiculous. If she didn't have the tech savvy, then she shouldn't have taken the job. But when you take such a job, you accept all responsibilities that go along with it.

That's like saying the bank robber was not responsible for the guard he shot. His only intent was to steal the money.

Then you better fire Trump because he isn't either. Trump and Clinton are very similar in this regard. Many of their generation aren't tech saavy and depend on others to sort it out for them - Clinton certainly did which is why she took Powell's advice. It's not a job requirement.

I think people hate Clinton so much they can't see beyond it.

No, I think we despise her because she's despicable.

:lol:

Trump Christmas: Here are 81 accomplishments in 12 categories he’s putting under the tree
by WorldTribune Staff, December 22, 2017

Following its huge victory on tax cuts, the White House cited 81 major achievements in 12 categories during President Donald Trump’s first year in office.

You may certainly laugh but I told my wife to do some real research and if she could find ONE thing that hillary had done completely on her own after spending all of that time in government i would vote for her. My wife is a damned good researcher and after a week she said, "well hell. I can't vote for her now. She has done nothing for anyone except herself."

And that is the story of hillary clinton. She hasn't a single accomplishment to her name. Not one.

I wasn't laughing to be mean but because the phrase came off funny :)

I don't hate her - I don't think she was the best candidate but she was better than what we got. I just don't get the irrational hate of some towards her because it's a hatred willing to not only tolerate but fertilize conspiracy theories. She's not Hitler. There are worse people out there by far in politics right now. Frankly - I would ask the same thing. Has Trump done anything for anyone except himself at the time of his candidacy? :dunno:

Trump Christmas: Here are 81 accomplishments in 12 categories he’s putting under the tree

Forum List

Back