The Heart Of The Matter: Hatred Of Jews

Can you really blame the Palestinians, Israel does not want peace or a 2 state solution, they want it all.

How quickly I reduce you to lying.

You can't and even you know it.

No matter how often Muslim hatred of Jewish folks is illustrated, revealed, documented, some ignorant apologist for butchers rushes in to blame Israel.

Let's check.

3. Is the hatred contemporary, since Israel’s creation?

Citing a familiar hadith, a collection of the sayings of Muhammad, Khadra said Islam’s prophet “gave us the glad tidings that at the End of Time, we will fight those Jews until the rocks and the trees will speak: ‘Oh Muslim, this is a Jew behind me.'” Another U.S. religious leader: Kill the Jews - WND

The hadith states:

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

See the problem?

It is not Israel, it is nothing the Jewish people have done…..it’s Islam, and it’s baked into the cake.

"Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. "
Bill Donohue

The only way you can accept Islam into civilization is if you accept the slaughter of Jews…. again….
And it appears the Democrat Party is fine with it.
Ever since Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and I squared off against each other on the December 8 edition of MSNBC’s “Scarborough Country,” there has been considerable chatter over my comment, “Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular.”

Context is always important, so let’s take a look at it. Just before I spoke, Boteach mocked “The Passion of the Christ,” saying, “It really should win the World Wrestling Federation Oscar for best movie. It’s a guy for two hours being kicked, beaten, his blood gushing everywhere. It’s just a diabolical, criminal, violent mess.” Thanks, Shmuley, for being so sensitive about that “guy.”

In the same segment that I made this remark, I also said the following: “You have got secular Jews. You have got embittered ex-Catholics, including a lot of ex-Catholic priests who hate the Catholic Church, wacko Protestants in the same group….” Later in the debate, I said, “There are secularists from every ethnic and religious stock,” and when people talk about Hollywood, they are “talking mostly about secular Jews.”
JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD

you might think twice about using Donohue as a source. So is Donohue devout?? His mouth is his sword.
You seem like a Nazi jealous of Jews. Catholics are a bunch of Nazis. The worst Nazis were Catholic. They still are.

No many Catholics priests were killed. The Germans were evangelicals in WWII; and evangelicals, who by the way love Israel ; but the jews will go to hell if not born again and believe in Jesus.

Can you really blame the Palestinians, Israel does not want peace or a 2 state solution, they want it all.

You are full of absolute total shit.
Israel has tried to setup a 2 state solution a dozen times. The existence of the Palestinian Authority, is because Israel tried to find a peaceful solution.

Will you worthless trash of a human being, throw yourself into a compactor, and do the world a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool? As a public service. You people are into public service right? This is highest and most useful public service you can do, not only for the US, but for the whole world. Remove yourself from it, you worthless garbage.

How quickly I reduce you to lying.

You can't and even you know it.

No matter how often Muslim hatred of Jewish folks is illustrated, revealed, documented, some ignorant apologist for butchers rushes in to blame Israel.

Let's check.

3. Is the hatred contemporary, since Israel’s creation?

Citing a familiar hadith, a collection of the sayings of Muhammad, Khadra said Islam’s prophet “gave us the glad tidings that at the End of Time, we will fight those Jews until the rocks and the trees will speak: ‘Oh Muslim, this is a Jew behind me.'” Another U.S. religious leader: Kill the Jews - WND

The hadith states:

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

See the problem?

It is not Israel, it is nothing the Jewish people have done…..it’s Islam, and it’s baked into the cake.

"Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. "
Bill Donohue

The only way you can accept Islam into civilization is if you accept the slaughter of Jews…. again….
And it appears the Democrat Party is fine with it.
Ever since Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and I squared off against each other on the December 8 edition of MSNBC’s “Scarborough Country,” there has been considerable chatter over my comment, “Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular.”

Context is always important, so let’s take a look at it. Just before I spoke, Boteach mocked “The Passion of the Christ,” saying, “It really should win the World Wrestling Federation Oscar for best movie. It’s a guy for two hours being kicked, beaten, his blood gushing everywhere. It’s just a diabolical, criminal, violent mess.” Thanks, Shmuley, for being so sensitive about that “guy.”

In the same segment that I made this remark, I also said the following: “You have got secular Jews. You have got embittered ex-Catholics, including a lot of ex-Catholic priests who hate the Catholic Church, wacko Protestants in the same group….” Later in the debate, I said, “There are secularists from every ethnic and religious stock,” and when people talk about Hollywood, they are “talking mostly about secular Jews.”
JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD

you might think twice about using Donohue as a source. So is Donohue devout?? His mouth is his sword.
You seem like a Nazi jealous of Jews. Catholics are a bunch of Nazis. The worst Nazis were Catholic. They still are.

No many Catholics priests were killed. The Germans were evangelicals in WWII; and evangelicals who by the way love Israel but the jews will go to hell if not born again and believe in Jesus.
Most of the worst Nazi countries were, and still are Catholic. Poland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, France, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania, Croatians, and Germany. The only really bad Nazis who weren't Catholic were Ukrainians.

Israel has tried to setup a 2 state solution a dozen times. The existence of the Palestinian Authority, is because Israel tried to find a peaceful solution.

Will you worthless trash of a human being, throw yourself into a compactor, and do the world a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool? As a public service. You people are into public service right? This is highest and most useful public service you can do, not only for the US, but for the whole world. Remove yourself from it, you worthless garbage.

I'm no fan of Penelope but what the heck is up with the ridiculous overreaction to criticism of Israel? Are you one of the tribe or just one of their bootlickers?

One might conclude, from your post, that these sorts of things were....satanic: anti-Semitism, polygamy, female genital mutilation, honor killing, and blowing up innocents.....

Hard to argue with that.

It states in the bible, numerous times, that this world belongs to Satan. Those who do his bidding are blessed by him and achieve great success in his world.

For those that do NOT believe God and Satan exists, I would ask them to then explain how it is that the Jews, who are and have been so few in numbers, are and have been the most persecuted segment of humanity since the dawn of man. When God made the Jews his "chosen people", Satan immediately targeted them for destruction.

Why else would the Nazis have devoted so many resources to exterminating Jews even when they were losing the war and their own existence was at stake? Satanic influence.

Why else would the U.N. sanction Israel more than all other nations combined? Satanic influence.

The non-believer, who advocates on behalf of Satan, would like us to believe that it's just a freak coincidence. Most of this world and most of the participants on this forum deny God and advocate on behalf of their master, Satan.

One might conclude, from your post, that these sorts of things were....satanic: anti-Semitism, polygamy, female genital mutilation, honor killing, and blowing up innocents.....

Hard to argue with that.

It states in the bible, numerous times, that this world belongs to Satan. Those who do his bidding are blessed by him and achieve great success in his world.

For those that do NOT believe God and Satan exists, I would ask them to then explain how it is that the Jews, who are and have been so few in numbers, are and have been the most persecuted segment of humanity since the dawn of man. When God made the Jews his "chosen people", Satan immediately targeted them for destruction.

Why else would the Nazis have devoted so many resources to exterminating Jews even when they were losing the war and their own existence was at stake? Satanic influence.

Why else would the U.N. sanction Israel more than all other nations combined? Satanic influence.

The non-believer, who advocates on behalf of Satan, would like us to believe that it's just a freak coincidence. Most of this world and most of the participants on this forum deny God and advocate on behalf of their master, Satan.

It's this mindset that has allowed evil to flourish and take hold. Just don't do anything about it. Sit on your hands.

All the news this week Is about two Democrat Congresspeople hating Jews and Israel, and the rest of the Democrats standing shoulder to shoulder with ‘em.

"And…”PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
'Not a single penny' of payments to terrorists will be stopped” PA President Abbas: 'Millions Of Fighters' Will Take Over Jerusalem

….and all just happen to be Muslims. Where does it come from?

From the originator of Islam. And continues to this day.

1. Jews had lived in Iraq for some 2600 years, but the origin of this mass Muslim movement was in 627. At that time, Mohammed, defending Medina, judged the Jewish tribe to be guilty of aiding the Meccan attackers, and oversaw such acts as the beheading of 900 captives of the Banu Qurayzah tribe, he watched the bodies thrown into a pit.(… in his 1895 biography of Muhammad "Mahomet and Islam", London, 1895, p. 151), which relied entirely on the original Muslim sources, the scholar Sir William Muir observed:

"The massacre of the Banu Coreiza was a barbarous deed which cannot be justified by any reason of political necessity the indiscriminate slaughter of the whole tribe cannot be recognized otherwise than as an act of monstrous cruelty?") http://www.andrewbostom.org/loj//content/view/38/27/

The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

2. "To fail to understand the origins of Muslim hatred of Jews forces one to fall to many contemporary misunderstandings. Here is the error in people’s thinking: “They are aware that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is a principal and incendiary grievance among Muslims. They have a great deal of sympathy with this grievance. They think the root of it is that the Palestinians have been prevented from having a state of their own by Israel, which oppresses them. They believe it is this apparent injustice that is fueling the Muslim animus against the West. The United States has made itself into the principal target for Islamist aggression, they go on, only because of its slavish support for Israel in pursuing this agenda of stifling the Palestinians.

[They] have largely swallowed Muslim and Arab propaganda, which has denied historical evidence, replaced it by mythology, lies and libels, and reversed victim and oppressor in the Middle East conflict.

[The historic fact is that t]he only circumstances in which Muslims have been content to live alongside Jews are where Jews have been a powerless minority within an Islamic society. Muslim hostility to Israel is rooted in Muslim hostility to Jews…. a visceral hatred and prejudice towards the Jewish people.” Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 101-102

And we see, today, Muslim immigrants bringing that hatred to America....with Democrat acquiescence.

The root of the hatred for Jews is Satan himself. Satanic influence is what brings western liberals and Islam together as they both hate Christians and Jews.
Muslims are bad Nazis, Catholics are worse Nazis. Hitler was Catholic. Never forget Catholics in Poland, Austria, Germany, Czechoslovakia, France and Hungary killed 6 million Jews.

May I point out that you bring naught but blather to the table?

I'm no fan of Penelope but what the heck is up with the ridiculous overreaction to criticism of Israel? Are you one of the tribe or just one of their bootlickers?
Criticism of Israel is antisemitic.

Hard to argue with that.

Are you certain that this is the thread you meant to post in????

Criticism of Israel is antisemitic.

chaika - Copy.gif

All the news this week Is about two Democrat Congresspeople hating Jews and Israel, and the rest of the Democrats standing shoulder to shoulder with ‘em.

"And…”PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
'Not a single penny' of payments to terrorists will be stopped” PA President Abbas: 'Millions Of Fighters' Will Take Over Jerusalem

….and all just happen to be Muslims. Where does it come from?

From the originator of Islam. And continues to this day.

1. Jews had lived in Iraq for some 2600 years, but the origin of this mass Muslim movement was in 627. At that time, Mohammed, defending Medina, judged the Jewish tribe to be guilty of aiding the Meccan attackers, and oversaw such acts as the beheading of 900 captives of the Banu Qurayzah tribe, he watched the bodies thrown into a pit.(… in his 1895 biography of Muhammad "Mahomet and Islam", London, 1895, p. 151), which relied entirely on the original Muslim sources, the scholar Sir William Muir observed:

"The massacre of the Banu Coreiza was a barbarous deed which cannot be justified by any reason of political necessity the indiscriminate slaughter of the whole tribe cannot be recognized otherwise than as an act of monstrous cruelty?") http://www.andrewbostom.org/loj//content/view/38/27/

The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

2. "To fail to understand the origins of Muslim hatred of Jews forces one to fall to many contemporary misunderstandings. Here is the error in people’s thinking: “They are aware that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is a principal and incendiary grievance among Muslims. They have a great deal of sympathy with this grievance. They think the root of it is that the Palestinians have been prevented from having a state of their own by Israel, which oppresses them. They believe it is this apparent injustice that is fueling the Muslim animus against the West. The United States has made itself into the principal target for Islamist aggression, they go on, only because of its slavish support for Israel in pursuing this agenda of stifling the Palestinians.

[They] have largely swallowed Muslim and Arab propaganda, which has denied historical evidence, replaced it by mythology, lies and libels, and reversed victim and oppressor in the Middle East conflict.

[The historic fact is that t]he only circumstances in which Muslims have been content to live alongside Jews are where Jews have been a powerless minority within an Islamic society. Muslim hostility to Israel is rooted in Muslim hostility to Jews…. a visceral hatred and prejudice towards the Jewish people.” Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 101-102

And we see, today, Muslim immigrants bringing that hatred to America....with Democrat acquiescence.

The root of the hatred for Jews is Satan himself. Satanic influence is what brings western liberals and Islam together as they both hate Christians and Jews.
Muslims are bad Nazis, Catholics are worse Nazis. Hitler was Catholic. Never forget Catholics in Poland, Austria, Germany, Czechoslovakia, France and Hungary killed 6 million Jews.

This is why people don't like Jews. Not because of satanic influence but because of the words that come out of their mouths.

Certainly you have a source to back that up.....don't you?

Forum List

Back