The Heart Of The Matter: Hatred Of Jews

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
All the news this week Is about two Democrat Congresspeople hating Jews and Israel, and the rest of the Democrats standing shoulder to shoulder with ‘em.

"And…”PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
'Not a single penny' of payments to terrorists will be stopped” PA President Abbas: 'Millions Of Fighters' Will Take Over Jerusalem

….and all just happen to be Muslims. Where does it come from?

From the originator of Islam. And continues to this day.

1. Jews had lived in Iraq for some 2600 years, but the origin of this mass Muslim movement was in 627. At that time, Mohammed, defending Medina, judged the Jewish tribe to be guilty of aiding the Meccan attackers, and oversaw such acts as the beheading of 900 captives of the Banu Qurayzah tribe, he watched the bodies thrown into a pit.(… in his 1895 biography of Muhammad "Mahomet and Islam", London, 1895, p. 151), which relied entirely on the original Muslim sources, the scholar Sir William Muir observed:

"The massacre of the Banu Coreiza was a barbarous deed which cannot be justified by any reason of political necessity the indiscriminate slaughter of the whole tribe cannot be recognized otherwise than as an act of monstrous cruelty?") http://www.andrewbostom.org/loj//content/view/38/27/

The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

2. "To fail to understand the origins of Muslim hatred of Jews forces one to fall to many contemporary misunderstandings. Here is the error in people’s thinking: “They are aware that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is a principal and incendiary grievance among Muslims. They have a great deal of sympathy with this grievance. They think the root of it is that the Palestinians have been prevented from having a state of their own by Israel, which oppresses them. They believe it is this apparent injustice that is fueling the Muslim animus against the West. The United States has made itself into the principal target for Islamist aggression, they go on, only because of its slavish support for Israel in pursuing this agenda of stifling the Palestinians.

[They] have largely swallowed Muslim and Arab propaganda, which has denied historical evidence, replaced it by mythology, lies and libels, and reversed victim and oppressor in the Middle East conflict.

[The historic fact is that t]he only circumstances in which Muslims have been content to live alongside Jews are where Jews have been a powerless minority within an Islamic society. Muslim hostility to Israel is rooted in Muslim hostility to Jews…. a visceral hatred and prejudice towards the Jewish people.” Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 101-102

And we see, today, Muslim immigrants bringing that hatred to America....with Democrat acquiescence.

Can you really blame the Palestinians, Israel does not want peace or a 2 state solution, they want it all.

And we see, today, Muslim immigrants bringing that hatred to America....with Democrat acquiescence.
I can't even pretend to understand the scope of this most recent religious animosity. Nor can I see a solution. I'm amazed that Jews survived the middle ages, what with Catholic tortures being so prevalent. But one thing I do know, that there are also Muslim-American citizens that are more American that a lot of posters here. And this is true of all the past waves of immigrants, from Irish who dug the Erie Canal to Chinese who built the continental railroads.
The difference is that today the availability of weapons of war and the ability to organize thru the net makes ethnic animus fighting words. But hate itself is as old as Cain, and the excuses for it are pretty much the same. I remember hearing a screed by Irish Protestants against Irish Catholics that said 'they' are dirty, 'they' breed like rabbits, and 'they' would rather knife you than shake your hand. I remember Syrian kids learning Jewish hate in their elementary schools citing Jews as pit vipers. Only the names of the villians change. The difference today is that there are means for the malicious to do something about it. Those who come here to punish the America they learn about on the net for not being like them will be destroyed, as will those born here with the same twisted hatred.
......until the next ethnic or religious group gets our dander up and it starts all over again.

Can you really blame the Palestinians, Israel does not want peace or a 2 state solution, they want it all.

sFq42PL7DY98sfXsvSPBYqZg-MhE0M9LpPH3-hEpiBU.jpg

All the news this week Is about two Democrat Congresspeople hating Jews and Israel, and the rest of the Democrats standing shoulder to shoulder with ‘em.

"And…”PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
'Not a single penny' of payments to terrorists will be stopped” PA President Abbas: 'Millions Of Fighters' Will Take Over Jerusalem

….and all just happen to be Muslims. Where does it come from?

From the originator of Islam. And continues to this day.

1. Jews had lived in Iraq for some 2600 years, but the origin of this mass Muslim movement was in 627. At that time, Mohammed, defending Medina, judged the Jewish tribe to be guilty of aiding the Meccan attackers, and oversaw such acts as the beheading of 900 captives of the Banu Qurayzah tribe, he watched the bodies thrown into a pit.(… in his 1895 biography of Muhammad "Mahomet and Islam", London, 1895, p. 151), which relied entirely on the original Muslim sources, the scholar Sir William Muir observed:

"The massacre of the Banu Coreiza was a barbarous deed which cannot be justified by any reason of political necessity the indiscriminate slaughter of the whole tribe cannot be recognized otherwise than as an act of monstrous cruelty?") http://www.andrewbostom.org/loj//content/view/38/27/

The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

2. "To fail to understand the origins of Muslim hatred of Jews forces one to fall to many contemporary misunderstandings. Here is the error in people’s thinking: “They are aware that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is a principal and incendiary grievance among Muslims. They have a great deal of sympathy with this grievance. They think the root of it is that the Palestinians have been prevented from having a state of their own by Israel, which oppresses them. They believe it is this apparent injustice that is fueling the Muslim animus against the West. The United States has made itself into the principal target for Islamist aggression, they go on, only because of its slavish support for Israel in pursuing this agenda of stifling the Palestinians.

[They] have largely swallowed Muslim and Arab propaganda, which has denied historical evidence, replaced it by mythology, lies and libels, and reversed victim and oppressor in the Middle East conflict.

[The historic fact is that t]he only circumstances in which Muslims have been content to live alongside Jews are where Jews have been a powerless minority within an Islamic society. Muslim hostility to Israel is rooted in Muslim hostility to Jews…. a visceral hatred and prejudice towards the Jewish people.” Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 101-102

If you think all the news this week is about two Democratic members of congress, you should check more sources than just those crazy right wing conspiracy theory sites.

How quickly I reduce you to lying.

You can't and even you know it.

No matter how often Muslim hatred of Jewish folks is illustrated, revealed, documented, some ignorant apologist for butchers rushes in to blame Israel.

Let's check.

3. Is the hatred contemporary, since Israel’s creation?

Citing a familiar hadith, a collection of the sayings of Muhammad, Khadra said Islam’s prophet “gave us the glad tidings that at the End of Time, we will fight those Jews until the rocks and the trees will speak: ‘Oh Muslim, this is a Jew behind me.'” Another U.S. religious leader: Kill the Jews - WND

The hadith states:

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

See the problem?

It is not Israel, it is nothing the Jewish people have done…..it’s Islam, and it’s baked into the cake.

"Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. "
Bill Donohue

The only way you can accept Islam into civilization is if you accept the slaughter of Jews…. again….
And it appears the Democrat Party is fine with it.

"BDS is a bulls**t purity test by people who want to appear woke and have actually slept through history class," Maher said, at which point the audience broke out into a thunderous applause. "It's predicated on this notion that is very shallow thinking, that the Jews are in Israel are mostly white and the Palestinians are browner so they [Palestinians] must be innocent and correct and the Jews must be wrong. As if occupation came out of the blue, that this completely peaceful people found themselves occupied. Forget about the infectadas and the suicide bombings and the rockets and how many wars?" Bill Maher

‘BDS Is a Bullsh*t Purity Test’ for Democrats: Bill Maher Rants Against Boycott Israel Movement

No matter how often Muslim hatred of Jewish folks is illustrated, revealed, documented, some ignorant apologist for butchers rushes in to blame Israel.

Let's check.

Citing a familiar hadith, a collection of the sayings of Muhammad, Khadra said Islam’s prophet “gave us the glad tidings that at the End of Time, we will fight those Jews until the rocks and the trees will speak: ‘Oh Muslim, this is a Jew behind me.'” Another U.S. religious leader: Kill the Jews - WND

The hadith states:

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

See the problem?

It is not Israel, it is nothing the Jewish people have done…..it’s Islam, and it’s baked into the cake.

Bill Donohue

The only way you can accept Islam into civilization is if you accept the slaughter of Jews…. again….
Ever since Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and I squared off against each other on the December 8 edition of MSNBC’s “Scarborough Country,” there has been considerable chatter over my comment, “Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular.”

Context is always important, so let’s take a look at it. Just before I spoke, Boteach mocked “The Passion of the Christ,” saying, “It really should win the World Wrestling Federation Oscar for best movie. It’s a guy for two hours being kicked, beaten, his blood gushing everywhere. It’s just a diabolical, criminal, violent mess.” Thanks, Shmuley, for being so sensitive about that “guy.”

In the same segment that I made this remark, I also said the following: “You have got secular Jews. You have got embittered ex-Catholics, including a lot of ex-Catholic priests who hate the Catholic Church, wacko Protestants in the same group….” Later in the debate, I said, “There are secularists from every ethnic and religious stock,” and when people talk about Hollywood, they are “talking mostly about secular Jews.”
JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD

you might think twice about using Donohue as a source. So is Donohue devout?? His mouth is his sword.

"BDS is a bulls**t purity test by people who want to appear woke and have actually slept through history class," Maher said, at which point the audience broke out into a thunderous applause. "It's predicated on this notion that is very shallow thinking, that the Jews are in Israel are mostly white and the Palestinians are browner so they [Palestinians] must be innocent and correct and the Jews must be wrong. As if occupation came out of the blue, that this completely peaceful people found themselves occupied. Forget about the infectadas and the suicide bombings and the rockets and how many wars?" Bill Maher

‘BDS Is a Bullsh*t Purity Test’ for Democrats: Bill Maher Rants Against Boycott Israel Movement

I really don't care about BDS or Maher. If people want to boycott anything or anyone they have that individual right.

Let's check.

The hadith states:

See the problem?

Bill Donohue

Ever since Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and I squared off against each other on the December 8 edition of MSNBC’s “Scarborough Country,” there has been considerable chatter over my comment, “Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular.”

Context is always important, so let’s take a look at it. Just before I spoke, Boteach mocked “The Passion of the Christ,” saying, “It really should win the World Wrestling Federation Oscar for best movie. It’s a guy for two hours being kicked, beaten, his blood gushing everywhere. It’s just a diabolical, criminal, violent mess.” Thanks, Shmuley, for being so sensitive about that “guy.”

In the same segment that I made this remark, I also said the following: “You have got secular Jews. You have got embittered ex-Catholics, including a lot of ex-Catholic priests who hate the Catholic Church, wacko Protestants in the same group….” Later in the debate, I said, “There are secularists from every ethnic and religious stock,” and when people talk about Hollywood, they are “talking mostly about secular Jews.”
JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD

you might think twice about using Donohue as a source. So is Donohue devout?? His mouth is his sword.

That's a pretty long dodge merely to hide the fact that you can't deny the quote..

Bill Donohue

I really don't care about BDS or Maher. If people want to boycott anything or anyone they have that individual right.

Didn't you ask why Palestinians are called terrorists?

"As if occupation came out of the blue, that this completely peaceful people found themselves occupied. Forget about the infectadas and the suicide bombings and the rockets and how many wars?" Bill Maher

When you see those folks in suicide vests, you know what makes them tick.

Let's check.

The hadith states:

See the problem?

Bill Donohue

JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD

That's a pretty long dodge merely to hide the fact that you can't deny the quote..

Bill Donohue

Who decides who is devout, and what does he mean by devout. His opinion means squat.

How about people who blow up abortions or kill abortion doctors??

How about the KKK making a comeback?

Let's check.

The hadith states:

See the problem?

Bill Donohue

JEWS AND HOLLYWOOD

Bill Donohue

Who decides who is devout, and what does he mean by devout. His opinion means squat.

You're pleading ignorance???

Can't argue with that.

KKK was the military arm of the Democrat Party.

They've updated with Antifa.

The two iterations of the military wing of the Democrat Party:

“In addition to the more than 40 identified Klan groups, the ADL tracked Klan activity to 11 other states during that same time, including some states perceived to be more liberal, like California. The ADL tracked the movement from January 2016 to June 2017.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.” https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking

4. Apologists for the blood cult can't hide behind the word ‘religion,’ or try to compare Islam with the Judeo-Christian faith.

Unlike Christianity, which also posited a hatred of the Jewish people, no reformation has repudiated that doctrine for Islam. The Vatican to stopped blaming the Jews for killing Jesus. The official pronouncement came in the Vatican II document Nostra Aetate (“Our Time”), issued in (October 28)1965, which overturned hundreds of years of Catholic anti-Semitism.

5. No reformation here:

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."
November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

The Saudi Kings are the keepers of the holiest sites in Islam.

This blood lust comes directly from the behavior of Muhammad, memorialized in the Q'ran.....
"... the term Perfect Man used to describe The Prophet Muhammad....When a human being becomes a Perfect Man he reflects all the Divine attributes....For Muslims the primary example of the Perfect Man is the Prophet Muhammad. ... it is the duty of every Muslim to emulate him. ."
The Doctrine of the Perfect Man Al-Insan al-Kamil and its Significance Today

“Every Muslim who is well aware of the history of Islam, knows that the holy war against infidels is an integral part of Islam, and those who read history would know.”
Islamic State video calls for jihad after Brussels blasts - Reuters

Not from Israel, not contemporary….from the 7th century.

KKK was the military arm of the Democrat Party.

They've updated with Antifa.

The two iterations of the military wing of the Democrat Party:

“In addition to the more than 40 identified Klan groups, the ADL tracked Klan activity to 11 other states during that same time, including some states perceived to be more liberal, like California. The ADL tracked the movement from January 2016 to June 2017.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.” https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking

KKK started out as a Southerner think and you know it. Today its the right wing nuts aka white supremacy or another name for them is white nationalists.

Forum List

Back