The ham sandwich indictment

1) The rush to certification was the problem - in the midst of such obvious anomalies.

2) And the Dems are the ones who enact revenge.

3) Trump will never see prison. The majority of the country recognizes this is political persecution by the weaponized government of the man likely to displace Biden and the left’s agenda, and to put him in prison would mean a sweeping win for Republicans.

The majority of Americans think Trump is repulsive.

He said he won awards for his writing? (I have, btw - national awards.) He’s just a retired, overpaid government worker. You see what types permeate the government halls.

Yep. Look at the statement right below his/her/its avatar.

Must be the stupidest proclamation anyone has ever made in this board.

Everything you say is truth.

When are you going to admit that this is a political persecution of the main person who can block The Leftist Transformation of America?

And “The People” don’t have four cases. The weaponized government does. People sucking at the government teat like you won‘t admit it, but the MAJORITY of people see it.

The majority want to see Trump in prison.

There will be a major revolt against the New Communist States of America if that happens.

We have already seen Republicans revolt because they can’t admit they lost the election
I imagine they will revolt when Trump is convicted

They will go to jail just like the Jan 6 rioters

Zelensky is the enemy.
fl5wrpxnl4ib1.jpg

of Donald Trump. A judge assigned the case before the grand jury meant. This is from 2020 and being acted on until now and at break neck speed. The reason being of course if they indicted in 2021 or 2022 after getting a conviction which would have been thrown out on appeal before the 2024 election was well underway. By waiting that twerp DA and the Stalinist Demrats won't have to worry about a worthless conviction being thrown out until after 2024.
Thats not a legal defense.
There will be a major revolt against the New Communist States of America if that happens.
Thats not a legal defense.

Still doesn't say what you want it to say.
Since you're trying, unsuccessfully, to tell me my thoughts, I'll write it out for you.
Read slowly and carefully.

trump had the "PLAN" of screaming "stolen election" "rigged election" "fraud" since 2015. Then he actually won, and STILL screamed Rigged Election and Voter Fraud.

trump saw how his ignorant base ate it up. trump kept repeating it until the next election, even though he WON in 2016.

in 2020, he cried harder and louder.
the more he cried, the more the ignorant base united........strengthing the CULT.

Bannon said, trump doesn't have to win, he is just going to declare victory.

The charges against Trump all depend on the prosecution determining Trumps state of mind.
I hope they televise the entire hearing. It will be hilarious watching the facts come out. Not what the democrat media has told you useful idiots.

What Trump is accused of is what Trump has done his entire life and gotten away with it.

Since you're trying, unsuccessfully, to tell me my thoughts, I'll write it out for you.
Read slowly and carefully.

trump had the "PLAN" of screaming "stolen election" "rigged election" "fraud" since 2015. Then he actually won, and STILL screamed Rigged Election and Voter Fraud.

trump saw how his ignorant base ate it up. trump kept repeating it until the next election, even though he WON in 2016.

in 2020, he cried harder and louder.
the more he cried, the more the ignorant base united........strengthing the CULT.

Bannon said, trump doesn't have to win, he is just going to declare victory.

Same comment

Nope. Georgia was recounted and audited . Trump is just a liar and a traitor. He wants revenge because he lost the election.

Yes, they recounted the same mixture of verified and unverifiable ballots and got the same number.

Why would they not?
Do you not understand how math works?

Yes, they recounted the same mixture of verified and unverifiable ballots and got the same number.

Why would they not?
Do you not understand how math works?

Have you ever seen a mail in ballot from Georgia? I don't know how you could cheat. Don't listen to the crybabies and spoil sports.

Forum List

Back