The Guy Who Participated In Failed Russian Collusion Coup Say He Knew Nothing About FBI Raid In Trump

Trump admitted he had those documents. That is, he admitted to a felony. And you're running cover for it.
Why?

Trump admitted to having DECLASSIFIED documents, that he - having the authority to do so - declassified, which has not been definitively disproven by now or he would be indicted already.

You are lying...

The 'WHY' is obvious.

Last edited:
Okay dude. That’s nice. There were classified documents at Trump’s house. We know it. Trump admitted it. It justifies the search.
We know there were documents that had been declassified - that is what Trump and his lawyers have said.

The guys who violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court, and participated in the failed coup attempt against Trump leaked to the media and claimed Trump had 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets' and claimed they did not take hos passports....before giving them back ... made the claims you're parroting.

Actually there is every reason to not tell the sitting POTUS about it
Can you list some reasons?

If they really did not tell him, that is much more problematic than if they did, IMO. Keep in mind that the raid itself was a politically motivated travesty. Whether they told or did not tell the president beforehand cannot change that. It was horrible for democracy, either way.

At the final planning meeting, if they discussed telling Biden or not, the discussion should have gone like this: "Fellas, we're about to execute a raid on the President's main political rival who is the most likely person to unseat him in the next election. It will be extremely controversial and divisive for the American voter, and will be seen by almost half the nation as another example of the perceived double standard we in federal law enforcement allegedly hold for political figures. Should we tell the president?"

If the answer is "no," it could only be for three reasons that I could think of:

1) The president might say, "No! I don't want an extremely controversial and divisive event that add to the perception that my Justice Department has a double standard," and we are a rogue agency, remember?

2) The president would almost certainly say yes, but by not even telling him, we give him plausible deniability.

or

3) The doddering president might blurt something out about how the raid found boxes of evidence before we even make the raid and Trump's legal team will be tipped off.

If you know another reason, I'd be interested to read it.

Ummm, NO.

The photo was obviously STAGED.

1. SOP for any criminal investigators - to include the FBI - is to take photos of the surroundings AS-IS. For sensationalism / optics for you dupes to get excited over the FBI piled up a bunch of coversheets and folders before they took the picture.

2. There is no classified info showing - it would be illegal to do so.

3. There is a ruler at the bottom to give people an idea of size of objects in the photo, one that was PLACED THERE as part of the STAGED photo.

The photo is meaningless and shows NOTHING.
They do the same with drug raids. They pile the drugs found and put the weapons on top of them, all on one table, and publish those dramatic pictures.

Nothing wrong with that in particular. If that is what they found, show us so we know they are doing their jobs. Brag when you do good, that's the American way.

I'm not saying that they should take pictures of every discovered hiding place for publication. But a pile of drugs and guns on a table is not proof that the drugs and guns were actually found in the house and not brought in with the SWAT van.

What proves that they actually found the drugs and guns in the raided location is that every officer had a body cam running from before the start of the raid until after it ended, and likely there was at least one officer specifically recording on a higher quality camera. That way, no one can claim planted evidence.

I look forward to the FBI publish those videos from their raid on Trump. I'm sure that they will want to do that soon, what with their integrity being called into question.

Okay dude. That’s nice. There were classified documents at Trump’s house. We know it. Trump admitted it. It justifies the search.

Actually Garland declared the whole reason he approved the historic, unprecedented, unwarranted, heavily-armed raid on Trump's home ... after waiting weeks to think about it ... was because Trump had in his possession 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets'.

This was a LIE!

(Who the hell waits WEEKS when a believed traitor is holding onto 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets'? Only idiots like TDS-suffering snowflakes would believe that shit!)

No such 'nuclear secrets' were found, no such 'nuclear secrets' were ever there - if they had been the DOJ & FBI would have leaked it to the media, as they do with everything, it would have been all over the news, and they wod very bragging about it instead of going silent on their lie.

The claim was a lie to justify the UNWARRANTED raid, false information presented to defraud the court just like they did over a dozen proven times when the FBI defrauded the FISA Court to get illegal approval to illegally spy on Americans, the President, and his team!

(Notice jowls the released list of what was sipposedly found does not list 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets'...

Notice how the affidavit did not mention the 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets' ... abd don't try to say it was blacked out because there was no reason for the DOJ & FBI to redact the notion they were looking for 'nuclear secrets' and publicly claimed to be doing so...)

It was a huge bullshit lie to try to justify a never-been-done, 1st-ever, unprecedented, historic, UNWARRENTED, heavily-armed raid of a President's - and the current President's political opponent's - home

They did it AGAIN, right in front of your faces, and you bought that shit / 'swallowed' again.

Actually Garland declared the whole reason he approved the historic, unprecedented, unwarranted, heavily-armed raid on Trump's home ... after waiting weeks to think about it ... was because Trump had in his possession 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets'.
No. Garland said nothing of the sort. Neither do the documents revealed say it about the justification for the raid.

Can you list some reasons?

If they really did not tell him, that is much more problematic than if they did, IMO. Keep in mind that the raid itself was a politically motivated travesty. Whether they told or did not tell the president beforehand cannot change that. It was horrible for democracy, either way.

At the final planning meeting, if they discussed telling Biden or not, the discussion should have gone like this: "Fellas, we're about to execute a raid on the President's main political rival who is the most likely person to unseat him in the next election. It will be extremely controversial and divisive for the American voter, and will be seen by almost half the nation as another example of the perceived double standard we in federal law enforcement allegedly hold for political figures. Should we tell the president?"

If the answer is "no," it could only be for three reasons that I could think of:

1) The president might say, "No! I don't want an extremely controversial and divisive event that add to the perception that my Justice Department has a double standard," and we are a rogue agency, remember?

2) The president would almost certainly say yes, but by not even telling him, we give him plausible deniability.

or

3) The doddering president might blurt something out about how the raid found boxes of evidence before we even make the raid and Trump's legal team will be tipped off.

If you know another reason, I'd be interested to read it.

Awesome points...

Then again, WH memos were released showing Biden offered to the National Arvhive to strip Trump of his privileged status (which HE does not have the legal authority to do alone) so the investigation and raid could go forward.

THIS shows the President of the United States offering to take action so that his DOJ & FBI could further investigate AND conduct an historic, unprecedented, unwarranted, heavily armed raid of his POLITICAL OPPONENT'S home!

Yeah, forget the claim that Biden was clueless about what his proven criminal DOJ & FBI were doing...the President, accordibg to these memos, just VOLUNTEERED to help them go after / try to take down his political rival.

If he wasn't a DEMOCRATS, he might actually be fucked...good thing laws don't apply to Democrats.

They do the same with drug raids. They pile the drugs found and put the weapons on top of them, all on one table, and publish those dramatic pictures.

Except in those photos you can actually SEE the drugs and weapons.

They aren't covered by blankets, cover sheets, folders, etc...like in the FBI's photo.

Nope. Trump’s lawyers have never said they were declassified.
President Trump did.

The FBI that lied about Trump having nuclear secrets and that they never took his passports say he didn't.

Nothing has been definitively proven ... except previous / current liars on both sides have made conflicting claims.

Except in those photos you can actually SEE the drugs and weapons.

They aren't covered by blankets, cover sheets, folders, etc...like in the FBI's photo.
Yes, that is absolutely correct.

I will say that I am not surprised if Trump had declassified documents that still had classification markings on them. Nothing illegal about that.

But, as I have said earlier, Trump should be acting as if the entire weight of the federal justice system and the intelligence community is colluding against him to stop his 2024 run. It would have wise to stamp those documents "De-classified by order of the President." It would not have prevented this raid, but it would have at least caused the FBI to have to bleach off those de-classification stamps before presenting the fake evidence.

The only conviction against rogue FBI personnel in attacking Trump has been for altering documents. Maybe that would have made an agent in their pseudo-document lab hesitate to to the job.

President Trump did.

The FBI that lied about Trump having nuclear secrets and that they never took his passports say he didn't.

Nothing has been definitively proven ... except previous / current liars on both sides have made conflicting claims.
Trump has claimed it was declassified on social media which is meaningless. He’s done this before and his Chief of Staff told the judge that his statements on social media aren’t literal.

Let me know when he says he declassified them under penalty of perjury or other legal sanction. He’s had PLENTY of opportunity to do so but hasn’t. It’s pretty obvious.

No. Garland said nothing of the sort. Neither do the documents revealed say it about the justification for the raid.

The DOJ & FBI had 18 months - suppoaedly knowing Trump had highly classified do uments and nuclear secrets - but made bo attempt to retrieve them.

Trump handed over 15 boxes of material in June, & neither the DOJ or FBI even ASKED about the supposed nuclear secrets let alone demanded their return.

Garland, the DOJ, the FBI, and snowflakes now want us to believe, AS GARLAND CLAIMED, that he waited WEEKS, deliberated for WEEKS, while supposedly knowing Trump allegedly had personal possession of 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets', trying to decide if he shod approve a raid to get them back....from a man the left insists is a national security risk, a traitor who colluded with the Russians, etc...

laughing hilariously.jpg

Bwuhahahahahaha!

What f*ing incompetent moron wod WAIT WEEKS to approve a raid to get nuclear secrets back from such a threat?

Good grief, do you mindless, Trump-hating, TDS-suffering freaks think these things through before you post them?

Gee, as it turns out, the FBI-leaked 'nuclear secrets' reports and FBI claim Trump had nuclear secrets was / is all a LIE.

It was a lie to get the very broad search warrant and justify the raid, just like how they defrauded the FISA Court.

And not only did the criminal Semocrat dupes buy it,right in front of their faces, they are still trying to pathetically defend it.

Yes, that is absolutely correct.

I will say that I am not surprised if Trump had declassified documents that still had classification markings on them. Nothing illegal about that.

But, as I have said earlier, Trump should be acting as if the entire weight of the federal justice system and the intelligence community is colluding against him to stop his 2024 run. It would have wise to stamp those documents "De-classified by order of the President." It would not have prevented this raid, but it would have at least caused the FBI to have to bleach off those de-classification stamps before presenting the fake evidence.

The only conviction against rogue FBI personnel in attacking Trump has been for altering documents. Maybe that would have made an agent in their pseudo-document lab hesitate to to the job.

The criminals have protected their own

Comey admitted to leaking classified data (an proven FBI SOP) through his professor buddy to the media & he testified under oath McCabe leaked classified
- NO INDICTMENTS, NO ARRESTS

FBI Agent Page testified the FBI conducted its own internal investigation prior to Mueller being appointed Special Counsel and had come to the conclusion thee was nothing to Hilkary's Russian Collusion scandal... but the FBI continued to go along with the whe Crandall/ failed coup attempt

The FISA Court publicly rebuked Wray and the FBI for defrauding the FISA Court, after which the FBI violated the Patriot Sct by illegally spying on US citizens, a President, and his team

The FBI is criminal as hell, as proven by evidence in the form of documents, testimony, reports, etc...

NOTHING they claim can he taken at face value anymore.

They lost that when they violated the Constitution, laws, their oaths of office, and were exposed for their crimes and partisan betrayal.

If they completely prove their case, without breaking anymore laws and lying, I will fully support them...but they no longer get a free pass...except from TDS-suffering, Trump-hating, Democrat-apologist snowflakes.

The DOJ & FBI had 18 months - suppoaedly knowing Trump had highly classified do uments and nuclear secrets - but made bo attempt to retrieve them.

Trump handed over 15 boxes of material in June, & neither the DOJ or FBI even ASKED about the supposed nuclear secrets let alone demanded their return.

Garland, the DOJ, the FBI, and snowflakes now want us to believe, AS GARLAND CLAIMED, that he waited WEEKS, deliberated for WEEKS, while supposedly knowing Trump allegedly had personal possession of 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets', trying to decide if he shod approve a raid to get them back....from a man the left insists is a national security risk, a traitor who colluded with the Russians, etc...

View attachment 691205

Bwuhahahahahaha!

What f*ing incompetent moron wod WAIT WEEKS to approve a raid to get nuclear secrets back from such a threat?

Good grief, do you mindless, Trump-hating, TDS-suffering freaks think these things through before you post them?

Gee, as it turns out, the FBI-leaked 'nuclear secrets' reports and FBI claim Trump had nuclear secrets was / is all a LIE.

It was a lie to get the very broad search warrant and justify the raid, just like how they defrauded the FISA Court.

And not only did the criminal Semocrat dupes buy it,right in front of their faces, they are still trying to pathetically defend it.
So you’ve already dropped your claim that Garland was using nuclear secrets as a basis for the raid.

Cool. Because it’s unsupportable.

No, the DoJ didn’t have 18 months. Trump argued with the National Archives for about a year. Finally he turned over 15 boxes in Jan 2022. After that, the National Archives told Trump that it was turning over the documents to the DoJ and Trump’s lawyers delayed, citing executive privilege.

Ultimately that failed and NARA turned over the boxes to the DoJ against Trump’s wishes in May 2022. At that point, the DoJ did the reasonable thing and issued Trump a subpoena for everything else marked classified (mind you everything should have already been turned over in January, also mind you it should have never been taken in the first place). Trump’s lawyers asked for several extensions for that too, further delaying. The documents they turned over were still incomplete.

So yeah, Garland mulling it over for a few weeks isn’t much in the context of Trump delaying himself for a year and a half. You can see the lengths to which Trump didn’t want to cooperate and the lengths to which the government took to avoid this fiasco.

It’s all in the first few pages of the filing.

Keep in mind that the raid itself was a politically motivated travesty. Whether they told or did not tell the president beforehand cannot change that. It was horrible for democracy, either way.

I understand this is your opinion, but I do not share it.

But you having this view removes every reason for the POTUS to not be involved in a DOJ investigation.

I understand this is your opinion, but I do not share it.

But you having this view removes every reason for the POTUS to not be involved in a DOJ investigation.
*SNIP*

Apologies, I see you did answer it. Misread.

Yes, that falls under the plausible deniability I mentioned.

Plus, the FBI/DOJ don't care necessarily now the raid affects Biden politically. Their aim is to take Trump out of the running as president, not to prop up Biden.

Take out Trump, and the winner of 2024 is much more likely to be an establishment politician who can be blackmailed, which is all the FBI ever wanted in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back