The Guy Who Participated In Failed Russian Collusion Coup Say He Knew Nothing About FBI Raid In Trump

Trump didn’t reject the subpoena. He claimed to have fulfilled it.
I keep seeing that on here but I haven't seen a link.
They said documents with classified markings to prevent Trump from playing any games.
The wanted to pretend the declassified docs are still classified anyway.
Once Trump says under oath the documents were declassified, I’ll believe they’re declassified. Saying they’re declassified on social media is meaningless. People lie on social media every second of every day. I really doubt that’s ever going to happen.
Kash Patel heard Trump declassify them. Trump can stand mute.

Kash Patel heard Trump declassify them.
And Kash Patel refused to say what was in the declassified documents suggesting even he doesn’t believe it.

Either way, Kash Patel saying so to whatever right wing media outlet is legally meaningless. He’s under no obligation to tell the truth. It’s hearsay within hearsay.

By signing the document saying they complied with the subpoena, they indicated they believed they fulfilled it. There is no record of any objection to the subpoena.

To the TDS folks it looks great! Better if Trump had been there and they would have given him the Ashli Babbitt treatment.

Fair statement minus the stupid Babbit quip

To the non-hyper partisans either way it has to look pretty damn bad

No, that is how it looks to the hyper partisan Trumpians.

If an apolitical, honest and unblemished organization like the FBI did this to Trump, he must be a crook!' No.

Or they may be like and and are waiting for more information but on surface thinks at a bare minimum Trump was far too careless with classified information

And Kash Patel refused to say what was in the declassified documents suggesting even he doesn’t believe it.
Because a document can be Declassified and still contain sensified information that Patel did not feel comfortable in broadcasting.
Either way, Kash Patel saying so to whatever right wing media outlet is legally meaningless. He’s under no obligation to tell the truth. It’s hearsay within hearsay.

By signing the document saying they complied with the subpoena, they indicated they believed they fulfilled it. There is no record of any objection to the subpoena.
Show me the document that they signed saying they complied with the subpoena. I would be very surprised if they did not put some kind of qualifier on it, or say we have returned all classified documents which would be a truthful statement. But I have an open mind so if you show me the document and it is as you say, I will acknowledge it.
Or they may be like and and are waiting for more information but on surface thinks at a bare minimum Trump was far too careless with classified information
If and - it's a big if - the documents were really strewn around as the FBI depicted them in their pictures and descriptions, it is correct that Trump was careless with Declassified documents that contained sensitive information.

Sorry, I know you hate the comparison but it is perfectly valid. Compare that to the way Hillary was treated for keeping thousands of classified documents on a personally owned server that was less secure than gmail. No one will buy that the treatment was anywhere close to equal. That's all non-hyperpartisans need to know to think that this raid looks pretty damn bad.

Most intelligent people don't question that the pictures were staged. I hope you are among that group. If the pictures were staged, why should we trust the written description?

They aren't fishing.

:p

The affidavit and search warrant was intentionally so broad they could look for and take anything, which they did - passports, attorney-client privileged documents...AGAIN

If they were planted there like he said, how would Trump know they were declassified?
laughing hilariously.jpg

Trump had them at his home. That's a federal crime. Classification is totally irrelevant.
Actually I've already proven that is NOT the case - you just chose to ignore it.

Your DOJ and FBI are doing their work on this unprecedented hice.
laughing hilariously.jpg

The DOJ & FBI are doing their actual jobs?

After violating the Constutution, the Patriot Act, defrauding the FISA Court, illegally spying on Americans / the President, being prosecuted for altering documents, leaking classified, withholding exculpatory evidence, branding parents 'Domestic terrorists', participating in a failed coup, and hiding evidence / squashing an investigation to protect the criminal compromised President and his son, and more, THAT would be a 1st.

If and - it's a big if - the documents were really strewn around as the FBI depicted them in their pictures and descriptions, it is correct that Trump was careless with Declassified documents that contained sensitive information.

I do not think they were strewn around, but they were not secured. And even worse, nobody, including Trump, knew exactly what he had there. No list, no inventory, no nothing. As one that spent a good part of a Marine Corps career dealing with classified material, that just makes me a tad sick to my stomach.

Sorry, I know you hate the comparison but it is perfectly valid. Compare that to the way Hillary was treated for keeping thousands of classified documents on a personally owned server that was less secure than gmail. No one will buy that the treatment was anywhere close to equal. That's all non-hyperpartisans need to know to think that this raid looks pretty damn bad.

As I have said 1000 times, Hillary should be in jail for what she did. But, unlike you I do not find "well they got away with it should I should too" to be a legit defense

I do not think they were strewn around, but they were not secured. And even worse, nobody, including Trump, knew exactly what he had there. No list, no inventory, no nothing. As one that spent a good part of a Marine Corps career dealing with classified material, that just makes me a tad sick to my stomach.
You must have been a pretty far back in the rear kinda Marine if some documents without a list makes you sick to your stomach. That was worse than anything you ever saw in the marines? I was a very far back in the rear soldier, and I saw much much worse than that.

Where exactly would this list or inventory have been kept? Up on a clipboard hanging from a nail labeled " inventory in case there is a raid and the Raiders need to know what is where? "

Impeaching a former president for sloppy record keeping I guess would not be much stranger Than the previous two idiotic impeachments. But, I have to guess that any kind of prosecution would be breaking the record for idiotic prosecutions. Unless you can think of another candidate ?

Those documents were Declassified and they were in a location guarded by the secret service, and protected by a billionaire's security system. If they were so unsecure, they would have been accessed long ago by Angry liberals and published as an example of the supposedly classified documents Trump leaves unsecure.

You may choose to ignore the numerous times that the FBI visited and inspected the Mar a Lago location and only offered advice on what types of locks to use etc. None of them said holy crap look at all this classified stuff we better call headquarters and get a warrant now to take them all right now because the nation is in danger. If those documents were being handled in such a dangerous way, why wait for a Time suspiciously close to the midterms to get a warrant and take them? Why take melania's underwear at all? That's the one that no TDS liberal on here seems to have any kind of answers to?
As I have said 1000 times, Hillary should be in jail for what she did. But, unlike you I do not find "well they got away with it should I should too" to be a legit defense
And that is not the defense. That is pointing out the sharp disparity between the way that Hillary was treated and the way that Trump is being treated. If you acknowledge that, I applaud you. Most of your ideological sisters absolutely will not.

If I were going to use the well they got away with it so Trump should too defense I would cite the fact that every other president in the history of the United States has taken documents away from the oval office. It is nothing new, Biden will do it too, just like he did with his Senate documents that he sent to the University of Delaware and refuse to let them be released to verify a rape victims claim of having reported the rape.

Why would he do that? It would not verify that Biden actually raped that woman. It would only verify that the woman reported it at the time and was not simply and out of the woodwork bimbo trying to cash in on Biden being the Democratic nominee.

But I suppose you'll accuse me of going off topic, so to recap:

Trump Declassified all of those documents according to Trump and others. That claim by Trump and others makes perfect sense. Declassifying the documents made them far easier for Trump to bring to his house, while securing them since they still contain sensitive information. If the claim is that Trump did not declassify the documents, flying in the face of all reason, it is up to the person making that claim to prove it. If you can do that, you will definitely be the hero amongst your sister TDS advocates.

You must have been a pretty far back in the rear kinda Marine if some documents without a list makes you sick to your stomach. That was worse than anything you ever saw in the marines? I was a very far back in the rear soldier, and I saw much much worse than that.

I was a Secondary Control point custodian as well as a Classified Courier for 1st MAW out of Okinawa. So, yeah keeping track of the classified material is what kept me from going to the brig. I guess in the Army you all do not really give a shit about such things. Not really a surprise.

Those documents were Declassified and they were in a location guarded by the secret service, and protected by a billionaire's security system. If they were so unsecure, they would have been accessed long ago by Angry liberals and published as an example of the supposedly classified documents Trump leaves unsecure.

Nobody knows if they were Declassified, no matter how many times you say they were. All that security yet someone saw them and told the DOJ about it. Weird.

You may choose to ignore the numerous times that the FBI visited and inspected the Mar a Lago location and only offered advice on what types of locks to use etc.

You choose to pretend that each time they were shown everything that was there. Again, we do not know if this is the case.

Trump Declassified all of those documents according to Trump and others. That claim by Trump and others makes perfect sense.

What others? So far only one other has come forward. But this goes back to my initial point, if nobody knew what all was there, how can it have been declassified if nobody knew what was even there?

That claim by Trump and others makes perfect sense. Declassifying the documents made them far easier for Trump to bring to his house, while securing them since they still contain sensitive information

Unless one has the mindset of Trump and thinks all those things are his and his alone.

First ever is right. When have we ever had an ex-president steal classified documents, and put the shit in his closet and desk? :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh: Your DOJ and FBI are doing their work on this unprecedented hice.
da fuq is "hice"?

The basis they used for the warrant was fake news. This will not fly in any decent court in America. The FBI has done major harm to their reputation. Not all the FBI, but somebody or somebodies in the FBI have.

Wow! Only a devoted member of Trump's cult would say that.

Members of this cult believe Trump's every word.
It's in the affidavit, dumbass. Which I bet you haven't read.

"
Boxes Containing Documents Were Transported from the White House to Mar-a-Lago
30. According to a CBS Miami article titled ''Moving Trucks Spotted At Mar-a-Lago,"
published Monday, January 18, 2021, at least two moving trucks were observed at the PREMISES

on January 18, 2021."

Last edited:
Define "Failed Russian Collusion Coup."

You said it. Can you tell us what it is?
A criminal scandal, according to her own campaign manager under oath, initiated by Hillary Clinton in which she green lighted the release of propaganda / the Dossier through her lawyer, Sussmann. In an attempt to affect the outcome of an election.

Despite conducting its own I maternal investigation and finding nothing to the Russian Collusion claim, according to FBI Agent Page under oath, the FBI continued with the fraud, defrauding the FISA Court, illegally obtaining warrants, violating the Patriot Act, and illegally spying on American, the President, and his team

According to Page the FBI knew the claim was false before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Forum List

Back