The Gun Violence Archive lies about mass public shootings in the U.S.

Not at all. I just wonder why it keeps happening.

It only too one 9/11 to get us to clean up Airport security.

Frankly, you get all over the board on your views and you deny everything... so I just lump all you Wingnuts into one basket of deplorables and move on.

Yet we never hear about the defense on the news and there seems to be a mass shooting about every day.
Drop.

Frankly, you get all over the board on your views and you deny everything... so I just lump all you Wingnuts into one basket of deplorables and move on.

Yet we never hear about the defense on the news and there seems to be a mass shooting about every day.

There are not mass public shootings every day.....and when criminals simply run away that isnt a news story....

But even when the Gun Fetishist bags him a bad guy, it doesn't make the news, unless it's someone like Zimmerman who shoots a kid.
Shut the hell up you lying piece of shit!

IOW you lack the capability to actually comprehend anything more complicated than your 2 dimensional world view.

Naw, I just never waste my time on the "I Never said that" denials of wingnuts.

I mean, I don't blame you, most of your views are reprehensible, so I wouldn't own them, either.
Traitor pos.

Naw, I just never waste my time on the "I Never said that" denials of wingnuts.

I mean, I don't blame you, most of your views are reprehensible, so I wouldn't own them, either.
Yeah the fact that you can produce no posts to quote that actually support your bullshit is proof enough of your penchant for false statements

The source the anti-gun fanatics use to lie to uninformed Americans about mass public shootings is taken down in this article……..
The (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant -- because they know it works.
See: JoeB131

That said, they lowered the "mas shooting" bar so far, the term has no meaning -- in >48% of the 636 mass shootings in 2022, no one was killed.

The (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant -- because they know it works.

That said, they lowered the "mas shooting" bar so far, the term has no meaning -- in >48% of the 636 mass shootings in 2022, no one was killed.
And, the stats include criminal activity. I posted the example of the asshole parole who shot 4 and killed three after shortly out on parole. That will be considered a "Mass shooting" along the same lines as a school shooting, mall shooting, theater, etc. Next time you read an article about the 10 mass shootings, click on the links that provide more details. You will find that they are usually gang and or urban related thug criminals. But the MSM makes it sound like they are random shootings along the same lines as school, or malls, etc.

And, the stats include criminal activity. I posted the example of the asshole parole who shot 4 and killed three after shortly out on parole. That will be considered a "Mass shooting" along the same lines as a school shooting, mall shooting, theater, etc. Next time you read an article about the 10 mass shootings, click on the links that provide more details. You will find that they are usually gang and or urban related thug criminals. But the MSM makes it sound like they are random shootings along the same lines as school, or malls, etc.
More examples of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant -- because they know it works.

I'm sure the people who were wounded in a mass shooting will say, "See, I didn't die. I just have this grevious wound that will effect me for the rest of my life."

Mass shooting has a clear meaning. More than 2 people killed or wounded in the incident.

Why does that make it okay?
I wish EVERY mass shooting got attention. Then maybe we might start asking why do we live like this.

Sadly, the news only pays attention when it's nice clean cut white people and there are a lot of them.

I'm sure the people who were wounded in a mass shooting will say, "See, I didn't die. I just have this grevious wound that will effect me for the rest of my life."

Mass shooting has a clear meaning. More than 2 people killed or wounded in the incident.
When were you assigned the role of "Minister of Making Up Silly Definitions"?

Why does that make it okay?
I wish EVERY mass shooting got attention. Then maybe we might start asking why do we live like this.

Sadly, the news only pays attention when it's nice clean cut white people and there are a lot of them.
The Cult of the Left is going to be very disappointed you made any suggestion of clean cut white people.

Read your script.

Forum List

Back