The Gun Violence Archive lies about mass public shootings in the U.S.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The source the anti-gun fanatics use to lie to uninformed Americans about mass public shootings is taken down in this article……..

Mass Shooting’ Semantic F*****y

When muggles read the tweet talking about “mass shootings” they think “random spree shootings.”
————-
Let’s see how the first two lies fit together. First, they index something that has nothing to do with spree killings and instead is a measuring stick for ordinary violent crime.

Next, they don’t bother to start their accounting for that measure during the prohibition era, nor the rise of cocaine in the 1970s, nor the crack epidemic in the 80s and 90s, but instead they only start the clock when the USA was in a historic murder low to ensure that their ginned up measurement is “on the rise.”
———————-
I’m also not blind, so when the George Floyd riots happened in 2020, and everyone in major cities started waving “All Cops Are Bastards” signs, I knew that was going to result in reduced police staffing. And…we saw a drop in total police staffing of 1.75% in 2020, and another 1.76% in 2021.

Being a gun-adjacent writer, I talk with folks who hang out with cops and they pass the stories back to me. They said in 2020 many of the cops who didn’t quit their jobs simply quit policing in dangerous areas. The fear that they would get caught on YouTube doing their job — and then get fired from their job for doing their job — led them to the conclusion that they should just quit doing their job in areas where they might lose their job for doing it.

————-
Which meant they intentionally reduced or ceased policing entirely in majority black areas. Calls to 911 might just not get answered. Because of ACAB.

There is no doubt in my mind that that’s the largest contributor for the overall rise in crime, including murder, in 2020 and 2021. The numbers predict it. And the gun-controllers are the same people who carried the ACAB flags and burnt buildings in 2020.

—————
Now let’s see how all three of these lies fit together.

The gun-controllers intentionally riot and degrade the police force, which increases crime relative to historic lows, which they map over to “mass shootings,” which they trick people into believing are spree shootings, which they blame on guns.

Last edited:
The real stats aren't scary enough so, like typical authoritarians, they resort to lies hoping it scares the sheeple into accepting whatever restrictions they want to throw in the way of our rights.

I doubt most of the left is dumb enough to believe most gun owners will surrender their weapons no matter what laws or courts may say down the road.
They'll just ask people much braver than themselves to enforce their gun grabs as they cower in safety while others put lives on the line

he source the anti-gun fanatics use to lie to uninformed Americans about mass public shootings is taken down in this article……..

When muggles read the tweet talking about “mass shootings” they think “random spree shootings.”

Muggles? So you think your gun gives you magic powers?

Here's the funny thing.

You are just as dead from a gang shooting as a mass shooting.

Here's the difference. The Fat stupid happy white people only get "concerned" when a Joker Holmes or an Awake the Rapper shoots up nice clean cut white people. That's why you get out like they lit the fucking Bat-signal and flood this board with your NRA propaganda.

Most of us "Muggles" realize that the rest of the world doesn't live like this, where we need a high body count of white people to even pay attention.

The source the anti-gun fanatics use to lie to uninformed Americans about mass public shootings is taken down in this article……..

————-
Let’s see how the first two lies fit together. First, they index something that has nothing to do with spree killings and instead is a measuring stick for ordinary violent crime.

Next, they don’t bother to start their accounting for that measure during the prohibition era, nor the rise of cocaine in the 1970s, nor the crack epidemic in the 80s and 90s, but instead they only start the clock when the USA was in a historic murder low to ensure that their ginned up measurement is “on the rise.”
———————-
I’m also not blind, so when the George Floyd riots happened in 2020, and everyone in major cities started waving “All Cops Are Bastards” signs, I knew that was going to result in reduced police staffing. And…we saw a drop in total police staffing of 1.75% in 2020, and another 1.76% in 2021.

Being a gun-adjacent writer, I talk with folks who hang out with cops and they pass the stories back to me. They said in 2020 many of the cops who didn’t quit their jobs simply quit policing in dangerous areas. The fear that they would get caught on YouTube doing their job — and then get fired from their job for doing their job — led them to the conclusion that they should just quit doing their job in areas where they might lose their job for doing it.

————-
Which meant they intentionally reduced or ceased policing entirely in majority black areas. Calls to 911 might just not get answered. Because of ACAB.

There is no doubt in my mind that that’s the largest contributor for the overall rise in crime, including murder, in 2020 and 2021. The numbers predict it. And the gun-controllers are the same people who carried the ACAB flags and burnt buildings in 2020.

—————
Now let’s see how all three of these lies fit together.

The gun-controllers intentionally riot and degrade the police force, which increases crime relative to historic lows, which they map over to “mass shootings,” which they trick people into believing are spree shootings, which they blame on guns.

Just remember, the left will lie about everything, except how terrible they are.

Here's the funny thing.

Here's the difference. The Fat stupid happy white people only get "concerned" when a Joker Holmes or an Awake the Rapper shoots up nice clean cut white people. That's why you get out like they lit the fucking Bat-signal and flood this board with your NRA propaganda.

Most of us "Muggles" realize that the rest of the world doesn't live like this, where we need a high body count of white people to even pay attention.

Blah, Blah, blah...the anti-gun fanatic just rants and lies...that is all you have.

The difference is that if you stay out of a tiny area of democrat party controlled cities, the likelihood that you will get shot by a criminal is almost less than zero.......but because of that, you shitheads have to lie so that uninformed people think there is more of a threat from guns than there actually is.......otherwise, you won't be able to stampede them into giving up their Right to self defense......

So you lie......you use gang shootings in democrat party controlled cities and pretend they are mass public shootings...since in 2022 we had 12 mass public shootings in this country, total killed 74....

Those are not numbers you need to get people to give up their Rights.....so you lie, and mix in all the gang shootings in democrat party controlled cities to inflate numbers that are a lie............

If people actually understood that it is the democrat party....destroying local police, and releasing violent gun offenders over and over again that is causing the gun crime and murder rates...they might not vote for you assholes.......and you just can't have that....

So you lie about mass public shootings....

Blah, Blah, blah...the anti-gun fanatic just rants and lies...that is all you have.

The difference is that if you stay out of a tiny area of democrat party controlled cities, the likelihood that you will get shot by a criminal is almost less than zero.......but because of that, you shitheads have to lie so that uninformed people think there is more of a threat from guns than there actually is.......otherwise, you won't be able to stampede them into giving up their Right to self defense......

Actually, I'm less likely to be shot because I don't have a gun in the home, which is where most gun murders take place.

I actually did consider getting one (since I already had a FOID card, and I'm already trained to use one thanks to the Army), but the girlfriend said she wasn't comfortable with that.

Actually, I'm less likely to be shot because I don't have a gun in the home, which is where most gun murders take place.

I actually did consider getting one (since I already had a FOID card, and I'm already trained to use one thanks to the Army), but the girlfriend said she wasn't comfortable with that.
and you have proof of this?

Or is it that most murders of any kind take place in the home of the victim?

Once again I'll note you have no evidence of your claims.

You might as well say that if you have a home then your chances of getting murdered in your home increase.

Most murders take place in the homes of criminals.......shot by other criminals, or criminals living with baby mommas who shoot the baby momma cause the criminal is drunk or high...

Blow up dolls are "girlfriends," now?

and you have proof of this?

Or is it that most murders of any kind take place in the home of the victim?

Once again I'll note you have no evidence of your claims.

You might as well say that if you have a home then your chances of getting murdered in your home increase.

And if the home was the cause of death, I might. But the gun was.

Most murders take place in the homes of criminals.......shot by other criminals, or criminals living with baby mommas who shoot the baby momma cause the criminal is drunk or high...

Yes, because once you shoot someone, you become a criminal. Talk about your circular logic.

Yes, because once you shoot someone, you become a criminal. Talk about your circular logic.

Nope....you know this is a lie....yet you post it....

The Criminology of Firearms

The whole corpus of criminological research dating back to the 1890'sshows murderers "almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behavior," and that "[v]irtually all" murderers and other gun criminals have prior felony records — generally long ones.

While only 15 percent of Americans have criminal records, roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have prior adult records — exclusive of their often extensive juvenile records — with crime careers of six or more adult years including four major felonies. Gerald D. Robin, writing for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences,notes that, unlike ordinary gun owners, "the average murderer turns out to be no less hardened a criminal than the average robber or burglar."

-------

Nope....you know this is a lie....yet you post it....

Actually, 100 million adult Americans have a police record.

According to a 2012 Department of Justice survey, state criminal history repositories contain more than 100 million records. These are popularly referred to as “rap sheets” or “criminal records” although most people who have them have never been convicted of a serious crime. These repositories chronicle nearly every arrest, regardless of whether or not it leads to an indictment or conviction.

America now houses roughly the same number people with criminal records as it does four-year college graduates.

Nearly half of black males and almost 40 percent of white males are arrested by the age 23.

If all arrested Americans were a nation, they would be the world’s 18th largest. Larger than Canada. Larger than France. More than three times the size of Australia.

The number of Americans with criminal records today is larger than the entire U.S. population in 1900.

No the gun is not the cause the PERSON who did the murdering is.

And no you do not automatically become a criminal if you shoot someone.

Here's the funny thing.

Lying commie bullshit. You scum LIVE for mass shootings. You got off that the cops in Uvalde let one of yours murder all those kids.

Well, yes, I'm sure you have your Zimmerman fantasies, but justified shootings are actually rare.
You actually don't know my opinion of the Zimmerman incident so don't ASSume.

And I have no fantasies about guns, or shooting people but you sure seem obsessed with them and also other men's penises.

The last thing I or any other reasonable person wants to do is to shoot and possibly kill another person. But as a reasonable and aware person I am know that the Supreme Court has ruled that the police have no legal obligation to come to your aid if you call them.

I also know that even if the police were legally obligated to come to a person's aid that I live 30 minutes away from the nearest Sherriff's office and even farther away from the nearest State Police barracks so it is upon me and only me to protect myself and my wife.

Well, yes, I'm sure you have your Zimmerman fantasies, but justified shootings are actually rare.
Yea.....shootings are rare
but Americans use their legal guns upwards of 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings...according to the CDC

Lying commie bullshit. You scum LIVE for mass shootings. You got off that the cops in Uvalde let one of yours murder all those kids.
Not at all. I just wonder why it keeps happening.

It only too one 9/11 to get us to clean up Airport security.
You actually don't know my opinion of the Zimmerman incident so don't ASSume.
Frankly, you get all over the board on your views and you deny everything... so I just lump all you Wingnuts into one basket of deplorables and move on.
Yea.....shootings are rare
but Americans use their legal guns upwards of
Yet we never hear about the defense on the news and there seems to be a mass shooting about every day.

Forum List

Back