The greatest tragedy in U.S. history

About 55 innocent people were murdered during the Rodney King riots partially because the liberal media encouraged violence as a solution for perceived legal injustice. The reckless conduct of the liberal media is the greatest tragedy in modern times.
Still not as tragic as people dying for liberty just to have liberals voluntarily surrender it for "free" cigarettes and beer.

I certainly hope you don't mean SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps). Only idiots think you can use a SNAP card to buy beer and cigarettes.
did you know you can use the SNAP card at an atm? guess what, use it for the cash then you can use the cash to buy your beer, drugs and cigarettes.
Doh! Down goes Lewdog.....Down goes Lewdog! :lol:

I went down to a page that doesn't say anything, and is from the state of Connecticut not the federal government.

I think most of the signers of the Declaration were liberals, as was the writer. The Declaration reeks of the new age of liberalism that determined much of Declaration: "The Age of Enlightenment."
Explicitly restricting the government to 18 specific powers only reeks of the essence of conservatism no matter how much the modern day liberal wants to spin it. Just go read the original writings of the founders like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin - and then come back and tell me that they were "liberals". I dare you.

It's funny....for a group of people that loathe everything about conservatism, liberals sure do want to take credit for everything conservatives have achieved. We founded a nation, granted man power over government instead of government having power over man, restricted what little power we did grant to government, ended slavery, and lead the Civil Rights movement. And yet in each case, desperate liberals will proclaim "yes - but Republican's were actually 'liberals' back then and Democrats were actually 'conservatives' and then after Republican's accomplished every great thing in the history of man kind, all of us met at midfield and agreed to switch helmets and jerseys". I mean....it's the kind of stupid that could only come from liberalism. :bang3:
As the nation becomes more liberal so liberals become more liberal. We no longer fight over women's right to vote, that's done, now liberals fight for more rights for women, for the disabled, the poor, and so on. The core values of Liberalism do not change, but the application of those core values do change.

About 55 innocent people were murdered during the Rodney King riots partially because the liberal media encouraged violence as a solution for perceived legal injustice. The reckless conduct of the liberal media is the greatest tragedy in modern times.
Still not as tragic as people dying for liberty just to have liberals voluntarily surrender it for "free" cigarettes and beer.

I certainly hope you don't mean SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps). Only idiots think you can use a SNAP card to buy beer and cigarettes.
did you know you can use the SNAP card at an atm? guess what, use it for the cash then you can use the cash to buy your beer, drugs and cigarettes.

Do you know how few people actually qualify for SNAP money benefits?
44 million, the last I heard.

I went down to a page that doesn't say anything, and is from the state of Connecticut not the federal government.
check any state, its not that hard. the card can be used at the ATM for cash, or you can get cash back at the register.

Not SNAP food benefits...SNAP money benefits.

check any state, its not that hard. the card can be used at the ATM for cash, or you can get cash back at the register.

Like I said before...very very few people qualify for SNAP money benefits.

I think most of the signers of the Declaration were liberals, as was the writer. The Declaration reeks of the new age of liberalism that determined much of Declaration: "The Age of Enlightenment."
Explicitly restricting the government to 18 specific powers only reeks of the essence of conservatism no matter how much the modern day liberal wants to spin it. Just go read the original writings of the founders like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin - and then come back and tell me that they were "liberals". I dare you.

It's funny....for a group of people that loathe everything about conservatism, liberals sure do want to take credit for everything conservatives have achieved. We founded a nation, granted man power over government instead of government having power over man, restricted what little power we did grant to government, ended slavery, and lead the Civil Rights movement. And yet in each case, desperate liberals will proclaim "yes - but Republican's were actually 'liberals' back then and Democrats were actually 'conservatives' and then after Republican's accomplished every great thing in the history of man kind, all of us met at midfield and agreed to switch helmets and jerseys". I mean....it's the kind of stupid that could only come from liberalism. :bang3:
As the nation becomes more liberal so liberals become more liberal. We no longer fight over women's right to vote, that's done, now liberals fight for more rights for women, for the disabled, the poor, and so on. The core values of Liberalism do not change, but the application of those core values do change.

You fight for privileges and free stuff, now, not rights. Having taxpayers foot the bill for birth control is not a right. Paid maternity leave is not a right. Healthcare is not a right.

Furthermore, libs are constantly attacking the First Amendment, so they attack rights rather than defend them. Liberals are the ones suing Exxon for funding organizations skeptical of the AGW scam. Liberals are the ones behind speech codes on college campuses. Everywhere you look, Freedom of Speech is under assault, and leftwing douche bags are always the ones behind it

so what, my taxes should not cover any luxury. they didnt earn any, they shouldnt get any. Period.
all they need are the basic food items. nothing more. they dont need a steak, or a lobster, basic items only. no chips, no beer no twinkies nothing. If they want those things make them work for it. make them suffer in order to give them the initiative to go out and get better.

so what, my taxes should not cover any luxery. they didnt earn any, they shouldnt get any. Period.
all they need are the basic food items. nothing more. they dont need a steak, or a lobster, basic items only. no chips, no beer no twinkies nothing. If they want those things make them work for it. make them suffer in order to give them the initiative to go out and get better.

It's not for a luxury. The cash is to buy things that are essential non-food items. As I've told several people as misguided as yourself, you are not the only person that pays taxes. I've worked and paid taxes. My parents have worked and paid taxes. Their parents have worked and paid taxes...and it goes on and on. I work part-time currently and go to school full-time. I qualify for food stamps. Does that make me a bad person living off YOUR taxes? Fuck no. and this is true for many other people across this country.

PS. I'll go one step further. Just give me your address and I'll send you YOUR taxes back each month that I get in food stamps. I'll send you 1/82,000,000th of a cent each month via paypal.

so what, my taxes should not cover any luxery. they didnt earn any, they shouldnt get any. Period.

It's not for a luxury. The cash is to buy things that are essential non-food items. As I've told several people as misguided as yourself, you are not the only person that pays taxes. I've worked and paid taxes. My parents have worked and paid taxes. Their parents have worked and paid taxes...and it goes on and on. I work part-time currently and go to school full-time. I qualify for food stamps. Does that make me a bad person living off YOUR taxes? Fuck no. and this is true for many other people across this country.

It does make you a tick on the ass of society. As such, your opinion should be ignored.

Like I said before...very very few people qualify for SNAP money benefits.
if very very few qualify (which is a lie) then it really wont be missed that much if it is ended.

It does make you a tick on the ass of society. As such, your opinion should be ignored.

And your response makes you an asshole. I know which I'd rather be.

PS. I'll go one step further. Just give me your address and I'll send you YOUR taxes back each month that I get in food stamps. I'll send you 1/82,000,000th of a cent each month via paypal.
so you leech off of society.
This explains your misguided opinion on the money for moochers program.

"Asshole" must be a euphemism meaning "taxpayer." In other words, it refers to those who make it possible for you to get free stuff. That's the classic ingrate attitude of ticks towards their benefactors.

I don't leech off of anything. I'm 40 years old and worked all my life. I paid taxes...I'm getting nothing but something back in the benefits that I paid for myself...and continue to pay as I'm still working.

I don't leech off of anything. I'm 40 years old and worked all my life. I paid taxes...I'm getting nothing but something back in the benefits that I paid for myself.

Everything you paid in was given to some other leach. Right now, you're a tick on the ass of society.

No - it's not the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, or 3 police officers in Louisiana. It's not 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing. It's not the Watts Riots, the LA Riots, or the New Orleans Riots. It's not the $19 trillion in national debt or the erosion or rights. Unbelievably, it's not even slavery.

The greatest tragedy in U.S. history (in world history for that matter) is the unimaginable sacrifices men and women who founded this country and fought in wars to protect it, made - only to have modern-day liberals take their sacrifices and turn them into bargaining chips to be traded in for pitiful government table scraps and other handouts.

I guess for some - who never had to make any sacrifices and had freedom handed to them on a silver platter - liberty just doesn't mean that much. Millions throughout U.S. history made tremendous sacrifices - up to and including giving their lives - only to have it voluntarily surrendered by those on the left for some stamps allowing the purchase of cigarettes and beer.

The Sacrifices Made by the Men Who Signed the Declaration

Of course corporate welfare is many times more dollars than social welfare.

"Asshole" must be a euphemism meaning "taxpayer." In other words, it refers to those who make it possible for you to get free stuff. That's the classic ingrate attitude of ticks towards their benefactors.

Funny coming form someone who is obviously a Republican who believes in the Constitution...so you want to shut up my rights to Free Speech? As I said, I worked all my life and paid taxes and continue to work and pay taxes. I'm not living off of anyone. If you don't like the system, move somewhere else.

I don't leech off of anything. I'm 40 years old and worked all my life. I paid taxes...I'm getting nothing but something back in the benefits that I paid for myself...and continue to pay as I'm still working.
see, i didnt know that the taxes I pay would be for me to go in and get back.
How do I get my free food, phone, transportation, spending money, house, electric and water.
honestly people that collect the leech pay should not be allowed to vote.

I don't leech off of anything. I'm 40 years old and worked all my life. I paid taxes...I'm getting nothing but something back in the benefits that I paid for myself.

Everything you paid in was given to some other leach. Right now, you're a tick on the ass of society.

Written like a true Canadian.

Forum List

Back